Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone heard from Mr. Issa at all recently?

jcfrag

1 hour ago, jb4388 said:

Thanks for the update. Seems if Warka was going belly up then why keep the charade of paying interest to account holders. IMO

EXACTLY! And to do it for how many years now? 9? 10? I lost count :)

The CBI had no problems saying other banks were toast way back when, but they never have with Warka for some reason.

• Upvote 2

I listened to Breitling Report: Audio Saturday Feb 20th 2021.

I'm paraphrasing here...According to these guys they have a contact in Warka and have been updated that on Jan 1st. Warka was not going to not respond to international customer emails. Breitling also said that an announcement was made to inform the public about this decision.

Did anyone get this announcement? Their website has not been update since 03/15/2018. One would think this would be the place to post an announcement of this magnitude. Breitling seemed to think all was going to work out concerning Warka. Listen to the audio yourself to make sure I wasn't dreaming this morning.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, jb4388 said:

Did anyone get this announcement? Their website has not been update since 03/15/2018.

I've only read this here. I've never seen a post about this FROM Warka Bank anywhere, not on their fb page nor on their website.

I do know they have been reading emails on and off since Nov 2020 when I started requesting a new password again, they haven't responded though. They did the same thing last year before emailing me my new pw in Feb

Who knows when they will respond? It's not like they give a sh*t about us, their clients...

Edited by NMP2017

On 2/16/2021 at 11:04 AM, shamalamma said:

If someone has the gumption to call them, great! 

Contact Us
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is committed to provide its customers with easier, faster direct contact and service. For more information, you can contact our designated departments by filling out this form.

HQ Phone number +9647700073512

.99/minute - with Verizon

Warka Bank Tel: 011 964 770 007 3512  
US Embassy 011 964 760 030 3000 

Mohammed K. Issa - Head office
011 964 770 888 8819
011 964 770 997 7799
011 962 799 030 930

Thanks for the updates, I am checking in more frequently now, than in the past.

Thinking about the QFS and the efficacy involve, how our holdings will transition from the old financial system to the new, because in the new QFS, the tactics employed by Warka would simple not be tolerated.

Could this be the reason why Warka has gone silent, is there a future for Warka going forward and if not, what recourse do we have, if any in recovering our investments!

Thanks all for the information. No response from 2 recent email requests for password reset. It's been that way since July 2019.

At this point, I'm thinking we'd have to physically go and get the almost worthless dough.

Can someone please try calling them and let us know? 

I just don't have the capacity to do it myself; otherwise, I would for sure.

On 8/23/2020 at 2:14 PM, haymon said:

yeah, not much USD, in Warka, but hate to dangle my dinar out there to loose it.

Only one (o) in lose.  Like a divorce.  You lose.

Two (O's) in loose.  Like we like loose women after the above happens.

Good Day kind sir.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, 64jaguar said:

Had access to my account up until the end of January 2021, and now i'm back to Emailing mode to get a new Temporary password. The last time I emailed the crap out of them and it still took 6 months... but they did finally respond. We'll see what happens. I'll be fine without WARKA if it doesn't work out but I still believe we'll eventually get access to our accounts. Time will tell... 

Just connecting with you to keep the dialogue going,

I am in the same situation as the rest of you, regarding Warka Bank. Did place a phone call to one of Issa’s numbers about a month ago, but received an automated recording that basically stated that the call could not be connected.

I need to either try again or probable contact CBI who regulates these subordinate banks to respond to their clients request.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...