Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Parliament Is Talking 2 IQD to $1 USD.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

It appears Adam was right ll along.

He always said the IQD would RV in the .10 cent to .50 cent exchange rate, then go up from there.

Parliament is hashing out 2 IQD to $1 right now.

All the other Gurus claimed a $6 to $26 exchange rate.

7-15-2020   Intel Guru Delta  2 DINAR PER $ ...THE PLAN IS...STATEMENT FROM PARLIAMENT...MORE INFORMATION SHOULD BE COMING OUT... [...are you saying the plan is for the Dinar to come out at .50 cents?  2 Dinars equals $1.00 USD.YES THEY ARE SAYING THAT PARLIAMENT ON TV...WE SHOULD GET MORE INFORMATION...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

This comes from a parliament group calling for devaluing the dinar. They propose moving the dinar down in value in steps until it gets to 2000-1 and then lopping the 0s to make it 2-1. Not what we want and not from the cbi. Not surprising though as devaluing your currency is happening all around them, iran, syria lebannon etc as countries try to juice their economies by depreciation (lowering their costs when compared to usd). The same thing is playing out all over the world. This economic crisis (covid response) is deep and solutions will need to be drastic and out of the box, ignore the fake news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I like the .50¢ rate, I just don’t like the timeframe they’re talking about. They want to form a committee a year from now to “discuss” going up to  .50¢ 

Many believe it will happen before Trump's term runs out. Nobody wants a Dem to be put in charge of our Dinars.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, mally2 said:

This comes from a parliament group calling for devaluing the dinar. They propose moving the dinar down in value in steps until it gets to 2000-1 and then lopping the 0s to make it 2-1. Not what we want and not from the cbi. Not surprising though as devaluing your currency is happening all around them, iran, syria lebannon etc as countries try to juice their economies by depreciation (lowering their costs when compared to usd). The same thing is playing out all over the world. This economic crisis (covid response) is deep and solutions will need to be drastic and out of the box, ignore the fake news.

Unfortunately this sounds logical to me. I hope you're wrong, no offense. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mally2 said:

Exactly....

4 hours ago, umbertino said:

All the other Gurus claimed a $6 to $26 exchange rate

End Quote

They ( the other Gurus) would make the perfect recipients for this marvelous idea:

https://www.shitexpress.com/

This fine gift product, advertised on your link,  it reminds me of something an old friend of mine once said to me "Rochester, I do not like **** sandwiches!" I asked him why? He told me "I do not like the taste of bread!!!"😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, Rochester said:

This fine gift product, advertised on your link,  it reminds me of something an old friend of mine once said to me "Rochester, I do not like **** sandwiches!" I asked him why? He told me "I do not like the taste of bread!!!"😁

ROTFLMAO

• Thanks 1