Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
Luigi1

Iraqi Parliament Is Talking 2 IQD to $1 USD.

Luigi says...

It appears Adam was right ll along.

He always said the IQD would RV in the .10 cent to .50 cent exchange rate, then go up from there.

Parliament is hashing out 2 IQD to $1 right now.

All the other Gurus claimed a $6 to $26 exchange rate.

7-15-2020   Intel Guru Delta  2 DINAR PER $ ...THE PLAN IS...STATEMENT FROM PARLIAMENT...MORE INFORMATION SHOULD BE COMING OUT... [...are you saying the plan is for the Dinar to come out at .50 cents?  2 Dinars equals $1.00 USD.YES THEY ARE SAYING THAT PARLIAMENT ON TV...WE SHOULD GET MORE INFORMATION...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

I like the .50¢ rate, I just don’t like the timeframe they’re talking about. They want to form a committee a year from now to “discuss” going up to  .50¢ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

This comes from a parliament group calling for devaluing the dinar. They propose moving the dinar down in value in steps until it gets to 2000-1 and then lopping the 0s to make it 2-1. Not what we want and not from the cbi. Not surprising though as devaluing your currency is happening all around them, iran, syria lebannon etc as countries try to juice their economies by depreciation (lowering their costs when compared to usd). The same thing is playing out all over the world. This economic crisis (covid response) is deep and solutions will need to be drastic and out of the box, ignore the fake news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I like the .50¢ rate, I just don’t like the timeframe they’re talking about. They want to form a committee a year from now to “discuss” going up to  .50¢ 

Many believe it will happen before Trump's term runs out. Nobody wants a Dem to be put in charge of our Dinars.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, mally2 said:

and not from the cbi.

Exactly! This is what gives me hope! 
The CBI is in control of the rate change, even if the parliament is on one of their famous vacations, right...? 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mally2 said:

This comes from a parliament group calling for devaluing the dinar. They propose moving the dinar down in value in steps until it gets to 2000-1 and then lopping the 0s to make it 2-1. Not what we want and not from the cbi. Not surprising though as devaluing your currency is happening all around them, iran, syria lebannon etc as countries try to juice their economies by depreciation (lowering their costs when compared to usd). The same thing is playing out all over the world. This economic crisis (covid response) is deep and solutions will need to be drastic and out of the box, ignore the fake news.

Unfortunately this sounds logical to me. I hope you're wrong, no offense. 

• Like 1

My opinion is the plan is in plCe always has been...I don’t think any flog in parliament will decide the rate, airtime that means nothing...

10 hours ago, mally2 said:

Exactly....

a parliamentary group that probably has ties to Iran....they do not want a strong dinar this would lead to total destruction of Iran...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, umbertino said:

All the other Gurus claimed a $6 to $26 exchange rate

End Quote

They ( the other Gurus) would make the perfect recipients for this marvelous idea:

https://www.shitexpress.com/

This fine gift product, advertised on your link,  it reminds me of something an old friend of mine once said to me "Rochester, I do not like **** sandwiches!" I asked him why? He told me "I do not like the taste of bread!!!"😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, Rochester said:

This fine gift product, advertised on your link,  it reminds me of something an old friend of mine once said to me "Rochester, I do not like **** sandwiches!" I asked him why? He told me "I do not like the taste of bread!!!"😁

ROTFLMAO

• Thanks 1

I do not personally think it will be this low. Hoping for minimum of 1:1 . 2/3:1 would be a bonus. Above 3:1 and I will be turning cartwheels.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luigi1
      Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...
      BREAKING...We have a new price.
      Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

6-20-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...Alak just said, "WE HAVE A NEW PRICE"... As in past tense.  That's fascinating because he's already got it ready.  It's ready to go. I think the other thing he's going to come back to tell you is "when". And how does he tell you when? ...The central bank, I don't care who you are they're not gonna come out and say we're revaluing our currency tomorrow at xyz. At such and such a time.  They're not going to do that...the central bank is not in the business of telling you exactly what they're going to do...they do give you a guidance...and that's what they're doing here.  They're being very very careful...

6-20-2020  Intel/Newshound Guru Frank26  ...the citizens know very well what's going on...the lava flow of preparing the banking system to go international - done.  The lava flow to explain to the citizens has been accomplished pretty good but it will continue long after they raise the value of the currency.  Now the lava flow is spilling out around the borders and the international world already knows this...the lava flow which is unstoppable is now at the point now that the United States got involved...
    • By Luigi1
      Luigi found this article of interest.
      Treat as a rumor until verified. Your opine.

23 Mar 2017  Bruce...
      Rates...I don’t normally do rates except to say my understanding is the new in-country rate of the Iraqi dinar is now over $6. Our rates should be substantially higher on our screens here. The ZIM has made a move upward on the screens of the non-NDA rate.
      I understand Abadi is plans to announce retake of Mosul, their restructuring of their banking system, their sovereignty of the country and the release of chapter 7, and also the reinstated dinar and revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

All those things suppose to be announced at this Arab Summit in Jordan. I know it is a big thing. We got 4 individuals from the United States there. There is also at least one Chinese representative there. There are things happening over there, and we are looking for positive news coming out of the Arab Summit.

• By Luigi1
      26 Sep 2016  BGG...   BGG says():Are you guys seeing this??  OMG...
       Elane says():i had to step away.. yikes
       aminmaine25229787 says():translation please
       BGG says():(Just take a minute - with this... read it thru... then we'll get started)
       and if you tell me to read it for you - my HEAD IS GONNA' EXPLODE!!

jeffjane says to BGG():LOL
       MadDScout says to BGG():"he said Hafiz said the deal is going on in economic circles on the text submitted an analysis of the budget in 2017 to be taken into account fundamental issues in dispute , particularly the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar," BGG says to MadDScout():You are ready Gwass Hoppa!!
       jetset says to BGG():can i get the cliff notes version? (lol)
       MadDScout says to BGG():LOL
      BGG says to MadDScout():hit the nail on the head.
       MadDScout says to BGG():Nice report

BGG says to jetset():there are a lot of different aspects of this report - but Pat nailed the biggie - for us...
      jetset says to MadDScout():good stuff right there!
      MadDScout says to BGG():Dr. Ali Keywords in a brief statement that the work is underway to set up a budget programs and re - structure accounting system and the reduction of import phenomenon and work tariffs.

MadDScout says to jetset():Indeed
       BGG says to jetset():they are in the middle of making some final "re-workings" on the 2017 budget... one of them sounds like some different exchange rate...
       which is weird... how can they "decide" what the price of oil will be - or their exchange rate... unless they already know.
       BGG says to jetset():OK -   last article...

Rise in the market value of companies in the stock market
       BGG says():BAGHDAD / Mustafa al - Hashimi
      headed Iraq Stock Exchange to contract with one of the Arab corporate systems and programming for increased activation of the trading process through Alanturnt.ozkr weekly report of the Stock Exchange, seen by the «morning» he hoped the signing of the Convention in October next month and that the service is launching in quarter the first of the year 2017.

• By Luigi1
      Luigi says...
      It appears to be a go.
      The Study is complete.
      CBI has been handed the recommendation.
      Not varified.
      Your opine.

2-13-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 
      [Press Release:  "Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues"..."IMF’s Middle East Regional Technical Assistance Center and the Statistics Department Conclude Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues"  IRAQ'S INTERNATIONAL RATE IS COMPLETED! THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IT SOON TO THE WORLD.]  WELL I DONT KNOW THE SOURCE THAT SENT IT TO ME BUT IT IS VERY EXCITING NEWS AND NAMES THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN CORRECT ORDER. 

• By Luigi1
      Luigi says...
      Treat as a rumor.
      Not varified.
      Your opine.

IQD to be devalued 2,000 to the USD.
      Drop 3 zeros=USD 2.00 per IQD.

Post From BondLadys Corner
      BLC Admin Tlm724 News & Comments 1--5-16  Part 1 of 2
      Government is moving toward raising the value of the dollar to the 200 to cover the salaries of its employees
      01/05/2016 10:18        Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: heading the Iraqi government, during the current year to raise the value of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to the 200 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars, instead of 120 thousand dinars, including an attempt to cover employees' salaries.
       A source in the Finance Committee of the House of Representatives, who declined to reveal his name, in an interview for "tomorrow Press", that "the central government received proposals by some parliamentary bodies and a number of ministers, requires raising the value of the dollar to the 200 thousand dinars per hundred dollars, in order to Dam and cover staff salaries, which have become the government unable to pay in light of the continuing decline of oil prices."The source added that" only the victim of this procedure is the employee, where the prices of goods will rise in full, as the Iraq imports simplest things from abroad because of the lack of industries Local and push the prices of those goods.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.