Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 July 2020

Adam Montana

16 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

It should be no surprise that I'm revving up the engines on important things like this. We are seeing the most positive HCL news that we have seen in... well, ever - and I'm putting 100% into making sure all systems have green lights and double failsafes.

Thank you for all all your work getting ready for the big event Adam

Gentlemen/women, rev up your engines.  

A969B525-77ED-432A-A895-E2ABAFB3CFF2.gif.5a8e78b45e64fc9c36a99aefe34f97b8.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Thank You, Adam, for the grounded and upbeat post!

With a significant amount of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar internet vendors being out of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar for THIS long, makes one go hmmmmmmmm........................

JUST COVID???!!!

UV would WHACK THAT "baby"!!!

NO need to worry about COVID on Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar bills from internet vendors!

Thank You, Adam, for ALL You and Your Affilliates have and will do for paid program members. A stellar value added suite of service products from VIP through OSI unavailable in other venues considering the quality and price.

Thanks again, Adam!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Agreed.  Sunday, the 12th message was well received. Very enthusiastically. This was a good message too. Here's to hoping the current VIP'ers who cannot afford the Name Reserve et al, at this time, can somehow get grand fathered into OSI within 10 days post RV. God bless us all.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Damn Chuck you have the Trifecta plus with those investments,  You just keep hanging with like minded people and we will all do well together and have a unruly, chaotic, wild party in Hawaii. I’ll bring the root beer!!!  Sorry that’s about as rowdy as I can get these days. 😂 😆 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Damn Chuck you have the Trifecta plus with those investments,  You just keep hanging with like minded people and we will all do well together and have a unruly, chaotic, wild party in Hawaii. I’ll bring the root beer!!!  Sorry that’s about as rowdy as I can get these days. 😂 😆 

Thanks Adam and All, looking forward to meeting you all at that Wild party in Hawaii on the other side! Can't happen soon enough!

Cheers!! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

No worries, might see if there is any local root bear manefactures. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I know I have said this a hundred time but Thank You Adam and Your Staff for putting this site, programs, and supporting this the way you have done. I have a very good feeling about all of this going down in 2020 and by that I mean RV/RI, Silver&Gold, and Crypto. This group provides a wealth of knowledge and are willing to help others. I must admit, that I have felt very out of place in the so call real world. But here I feel very much at home talking about those topics mentioned above. I guess that only 1/10 of 1% of the world population are going to benefit from this global shift in wealth and a significant of those are here. 

YEAH US AT DV Because of Adam,staff our news hounds and multiple contributors!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’ll bring the root beer!!!  Sorry that’s about as rowdy as I can get these days. 😂 😆 

You can still yell and jump and down :woot:   :backflip:   or:rodeo2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I just want to join in all the thanks to Adam, staff, and posters for all the great and timely information!

Just a quick question for Adam or anyone -- with all the Covid lockdowns will there be a place open to cash in?  All the banks around where I live have their lobbies closed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ddl said:

I just want to join in all the thanks to Adam, staff, and posters for all the great and timely information!

Just a quick question for Adam or anyone -- with all the Covid lockdowns will there be a place open to cash in?  All the banks around where I live have their lobbies closed.  

Where I am you can still make an appointment to meet someone inside even with lobby closed to general public. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3