Adam Montana Weekly 15 July 2020

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning DinarVets, happy Wednesday!   If it feels like you just heard from me... the last update was just Sunday the 12th and it was a good one, judging from the commentary that followe

💥   It's coming!

I know I have said this a hundred time but Thank You Adam and Your Staff for putting this site, programs, and supporting this the way you have done. I have a very good feeling about all of this going

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

It should be no surprise that I'm revving up the engines on important things like this. We are seeing the most positive HCL news that we have seen in... well, ever - and I'm putting 100% into making sure all systems have green lights and double failsafes.

Thank you for all all your work getting ready for the big event Adam

Gentlemen/women, rev up your engines.  

A969B525-77ED-432A-A895-E2ABAFB3CFF2.gif.5a8e78b45e64fc9c36a99aefe34f97b8.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm putting 100% into making sure all systems have green lights

Reading between the lines, I'm seeing all systems are 'GO GO GO'. :twothumbs:

depositphotos_6449833-stock-photo-traffic-light-all-green.jpg.155f74b3bdd7bf89448a9c1ac419c266.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank You, Adam, for the grounded and upbeat post!

With a significant amount of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar internet vendors being out of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar for THIS long, makes one go hmmmmmmmm........................

JUST COVID???!!!

UV would WHACK THAT "baby"!!!

NO need to worry about COVID on Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar bills from internet vendors!

Thank You, Adam, for ALL You and Your Affilliates have and will do for paid program members. A stellar value added suite of service products from VIP through OSI unavailable in other venues considering the quality and price.

Thanks again, Adam!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Agreed.  Sunday, the 12th message was well received. Very enthusiastically. This was a good message too. Here's to hoping the current VIP'ers who cannot afford the name reserve et al, at this time, can somehow get grand fathered into OSI within 10 days post RV. God bless us all.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Damn Chuck you have the Trifecta plus with those investments,  You just keep hanging with like minded people and we will all do well together and have a unruly, chaotic, wild party in Hawaii. I’ll bring the root beer!!!  Sorry that’s about as rowdy as I can get these days. 😂 😆 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Damn Chuck you have the Trifecta plus with those investments,  You just keep hanging with like minded people and we will all do well together and have a unruly, chaotic, wild party in Hawaii. I’ll bring the root beer!!!  Sorry that’s about as rowdy as I can get these days. 😂 😆 

Thanks Adam and All, looking forward to meeting you all at that Wild party in Hawaii on the other side! Can't happen soon enough!

Cheers!! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

No worries, might see if there is any local root bear manefactures. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Thanks Adam and All, looking forward to meeting you all at that Wild party in Hawaii on the other side! Can't happen soon enough!

Cheers!! :twothumbs:

For sure, I am looking to bring down the house.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I know I have said this a hundred time but Thank You Adam and Your Staff for putting this site, programs, and supporting this the way you have done. I have a very good feeling about all of this going down in 2020 and by that I mean RV/RI, Silver&Gold, and Crypto. This group provides a wealth of knowledge and are willing to help others. I must admit, that I have felt very out of place in the so call real world. But here I feel very much at home talking about those topics mentioned above. I guess that only 1/10 of 1% of the world population are going to benefit from this global shift in wealth and a significant of those are here. 

YEAH US AT DV Because of Adam,staff our news hounds and multiple contributors!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’ll bring the root beer!!!  Sorry that’s about as rowdy as I can get these days. 😂 😆 

You can still yell and jump and down :woot:   :backflip:   or:rodeo2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I just want to join in all the thanks to Adam, staff, and posters for all the great and timely information!

Just a quick question for Adam or anyone -- with all the Covid lockdowns will there be a place open to cash in?  All the banks around where I live have their lobbies closed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, ddl said:

I just want to join in all the thanks to Adam, staff, and posters for all the great and timely information!

Just a quick question for Adam or anyone -- with all the Covid lockdowns will there be a place open to cash in?  All the banks around where I live have their lobbies closed.  

Where I am you can still make an appointment to meet someone inside even with lobby closed to general public. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning good morning!

Lots of changes around here, not the least of which is the blindingly bright color theme... sorry about that, everyone! It's driving me slightly nuts as well, but it's not at the top of the priority list (yet).

If you see any (other) issues with the new and improved website, please report them here.  

What's more important is "the rest of the story" - the site has undergone some major security changes, improvements of usability, and there are some hidden features that are going to remain hidden for the time being.

The way things are going with Iraq, the "time being" may not be long at all.

Did you catch last week's update?

No, not my portion of it... I mean the follow up comments.

Our man Thugs brought some articles into the conversation that focus on HCL (article 140/HCL/etc), and this is undeniably exciting!

Like this:

And this:

And this:

and IT KEEPS GOING!!!!!!

(thanks, @DinarThug, for basically writing my update for me this week!  )

The Budget, Article 140, HCL - those are all tied together, and it's basically ALL we need for Iraq to increase their value.

It just keeps chugging along:

Seriously! IT DOES NOT GET MUCH BETTER!!!!

OIL - doing what we like.

And a final couple link mentions - this and this are related.

Reading the text, you might think "oh man, they are talking 2021 😢 "... but here's the deal:

Anything that is addressed in the coming meetings that will affect the 2021 Budget in a major way, especially if it's HCL, will not be able to "hide" until 2021.

They have to be ready to raise the exchange rate before they announce any major agreements on HCL, Article 140, or anything else closely related.

If they don't raise the rate soon enough, there would be a massive speculative run on the currency, which would dilute it, and kill their opportunity.

They aren't going to do that. Not because we are waiting for them, but because they wouldn't benefit from it.

Our day is coming!

Have a fantastic day, everyone! I'm heading back into the galley to continue unkinking the irons on these site changes. I'll be in touch soon.

• By Adam Montana
      Howdy howdy!

Good morning all - date check, September the 2nd 2020... CHECK! 

So far, so good!

As we move through hurricane season, I want to extend my thoughts and prayers to all my friends in the Caribbean and those southern portions of the US that are in the path. Stay strong, everyone.

As we move through election season, let's all take a moment to remember that the drama comes every single time... and it passes, and we live on. I'm not saying you should be passive about it. I am saying not to let a news article pop your blood pressure meter. Regardless of how much Trump wins by, "this too shall pass".  

Bitcoin is creeping towards $12,000 - and there is a lot in the works that will push it higher. 

OIL continues to be solid. What's not to like, if you were Iraq?

This is an interesting development... a three year investment plan? When does Iraq do that?! 

(Hint: the answer is "almost never"!)

That one really has me thinking. A three year investment plan.

Add that to this opening for some HCL love, and the complete lack of any bad news whatsoever.

I could start speculating, but I'll reserve that. Kazzammie just met with Trump recently, and the reports still say it was a productive and successful meeting. The parties that the HCL are most important to are meeting, discussing long term plans (something we have almost never seen on this level). The region is fairly quiet, and things are simply good overall.

If we are to be realistic, the best time for Iraq to make a major move is during a quiet time. There is no serious negative news on Iraq at the moment, which puts them in a good situation. The world has no major concerns about Iraq at the moment - they aren't causing problems, there is no major civil unrest (like there was 6 months ago), and the financial side of things is positive (OIL).

Nothing in particular says "RV by Friday!", but we all know better than to expect a heads up from Iraq.

They will do what they want, when they want.

I just took a screenshot for a reply on a bitcoin thread in the VIP section... and if you replace "bitcoin" with "Dinar", and move the dates... the flatline is where we are now. The rest is "soon" - I hope you're ready.

Stay safe, stay happy, stay the course!

Our Weekly Lotto Pool is here - get in!

Go Iraq, and 
      GO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning all!

Wednesday, 26th of August. Kazzammie is back from the US. By all reports, his meeting with President Trump went well.

I'm going to share some highlights and interesting articles below, but the feeling is pretty simple - moving on, moving forward, the future is bright.

OIL: What's not to like about this, if you're Iraq?

Technology: Something from the VIP section - that's a discussion on how blockchain could impact future elections (or voting in general). "Blockchain" would allow for completely transparent voting, with the individual votes and results being verified and secured in a way that would completely eliminate much of the fraud and manipulation that is discussed today. In short, "blockchain" technology is the way of the future. 

It relates to something @yota691 brought to the news section earlier this week that is certainly worth a thought or two. I know Iraq may seem slow and dated and waiting for them to do something with their currency can be frustrating for us. At the same time, it's important to understand that Iraq is not full of dummies. They are approaching new territory, with a very clean slate, and they can utilize new technology to accomplish something that would have been very difficult before today's technology existed.

Check this thread out, and tell me you don't see the possibilities!  

More on that here.

That was just a little "connecting the dots" on my part, but this next one is evidence that Kazzammie is not only back from a potentially important meeting, but he is back and right back to it.

(PSA - I've received a little feedback from people having a hard time following my chats when I link to the articles I'm referring to like I did above. It will help you if you "right click - open in new tab", read the article I'm referring to, then return to the Weekly Update to continue.)

Overall, we have so much to be positive about - the new PM in Iraq is just cruising along, accomplishing things, crushing it. The riots and protests that came before him are a thing of the past. There is a standing agreement regarding the Budget that is on track to be set in stone, and believe it or not... we're talking about agreements happening ahead of normal schedule.

This is like no other time in Iraq's recent history, and it's pretty exciting.  

SPEAKING OF EXCITING... There are some major website changes coming over the next couple weeks. These are the kinds of changes that usually result in unwanted problems, but I promise to make it as smooth as possible... just the same, we may have some downtime.

EVEN IN THE EVENT of an RV before then, these changes and improvements are still happening to the dinarvets.com website, so please don't freak out if there are glitches in the near future. They will be temporary.

On that note, I am going to get to work and make sure things go as smooth as possible.

Get in the Weekly Lotto Pool, enjoy the day, and 

GOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVV!!!!!!

- Adam
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning beautiful people! 

Man... it kind of stung to type that date above. August 19 - it's correct, but it means summer is nearing an end.  Time to double up the efforts at enjoying as much of it as possible!

I know, some of you live in places where the summer never ends. Lucky dogs  

We have some interesting topics at the moment. Domestically, it's election season and that always stirs up some fun conversations. From the postal service drama, to GOLD going over $2000, the S&P hits an ATH, BTC is 🚀 zooming along, XRP is ready to pop, and all kinds of other fun stuff...

... but on the Iraqi side of things, there's some understandable excitement about our man Kazzammie coming to America.

Meeting with President Trump.

Tomorrow.

In my opinion, this does not mean "RV by Friday". Iraq does not need "Trump's approval". That's not what is going on here.

Whether you like Trump or not, you probably (at least) acknowledge that he has his fingers in a LOT of pies, and he does more than just "tweet things that make Democrats angry".

He's all over the place, with a billion things on the agenda, and you can bet your sweet apples that he has the means, ability, and likely desire to help Iraq move forward.

A Kazzammie-Trump meeting is not a small thing.

It's quite likely the opposite, and this might be the last time they meet before we see a surge in the price of Dinar.

I think it will be.

Tomorrow, the day of that meeting, is the 20th. So I'm going to do a special One-Day-Only 20% discount on the following VIP products:

3 Month VIP (save $10) 5 Month VIP (save $16) Lifetime Platinum VIP (save $76!) Lost your VIP Certificate? Save $20 getting it replaced!  
      The discount code is simply "20".

That's enough for now - tomorrow could be exciting, especially if anyone even mentions "HCL".

We will see!

Go Kazzammie. 

Go Trump.

Get in the Weekly Lotto Pool while we wait.

Go HCL. Go Iraq. And 

GOOOO RRRRVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon, beautiful dinarians!

First order of business... DATE CHECK. Yep, it's the 12th of August.

So far so good!

I had planned on doing a longer update last week. Or Weekend. Or early this week.

None of that happened  , and I apologize. Time just got away from me, family matters took precedence, and the VIP matters took more of my time than I anticipated. It happens.

And here we are, well past the morning, and the day is getting away... again.

Moving on!

The big news of the day (domestically) seems to be Joe Biden has picked a VP. Jump in that conversation here.

That's enough of that stuff  

OIL - happy news for Iraq, and this does nothing but bolster their confidence.

We know it's going to go back to former levels seen this year. We can be fairly certain this current low rate won't stick around... and of course I'm talking about both OIL and also Dinar.

As much as I state that the Auctions aren't an indicator of an RV, the continued solid auctions just prove that Iraq is a well oiled (haha) machine.

The current auction prices won't stay where they are.  

One of the biggest events on the calendar is our boy Kazzamie coming to America. Check it out here, and bookmark that page to follow along. I love the progress. I want to see some HCL news, but it's very possible that they are lining a few things up before it goes through.

When we have HCL, I believe we will get our RV.

It's coming!

This is worth a look. Engineer says not to take microchip.

And when you're done reading up on the Iraqi news... maybe spend some time in the Music Videos section. Lots of good jams in there! 🎸

That's it for now... go HCL, go Kazzammie,

GO RV!!!!!!!

P.S. Get in the powerball pool!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.