Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gag order off of Mary Trump!

Crow away, I've no respect for a family member spilling his/her guts about the family. Things that should remain private, no boundaries. It's her version and perception of "truth." 

There are things that happen, are said and unless immoral or illegal, need to remain private. He's not done an Epstein or a Maxwell, not killed anyone or left a wake of bodies like the Clinton's and their cronies. 

So enjoy, gloat away. Fine feel free to flame away (including me for my post), I still prefer Trump to the Clintons, the Bushes and Osama (Obama). He has many many flaws, says things occasionally that I wish he would not, tweets too much, but I do believe he has America's best interest at heart. He hasn't sold the USA out unlike presidential predecessors.  And no I don't have blinders on, I do see his flaws. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

At the end of the day....she's just another Trump, same family tree, shared DNA.

GO RV, then BV 

That statement says everything about you both that anyone needs to know. 

I remember hearing RACIST saying the same thing about people who were different than them.  

What you two just displayed is far worse than simple hatred. Now we all know what you are. 

56 minutes ago, caddieman said:

You might have a point there Shabs!😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That statement says everything about you both that anyone needs to know. 

I remember hearing RACIST saying the same thing about people who were different than them.  

What you two just displayed is far worse than simple hatred. Now we all know what you are. 

Oh the drama.............All that statement says is I don’t like Trump and most of his family. Because his kids act just like him. Nothing more. Don’t act like a drama Queen.🧝🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Oh the drama.............All that statement says is I don’t like Trump and most of his family. Because his kids act just like him. Nothing more. Don’t act like a drama Queen.🧝🏻‍♀️

Your the one sided DRAMA QUEEN !!!

I remember a comment from Shabs to me 

when I said something about disgusting Hunter Biden ..., Shabs you jumped on me that he had nothing to do with his father ! !!

now because it’s Trump your screaming DNA ..... please you talk out of both sides of your mouth 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

when I said something about disgusting Hunter Biden ..., Shabs you jumped on me that he had nothing to do with his father ! !!

now because it’s Trump your screaming DNA ..... please you talk out of both sides of your mouth 

Then you obviously agree with the second part of the conclusion.....she's nothing like Donald (a proven liar, 12K+ times and counting, just since entering office) and must be telling the truth.  By the way, do you still believe Joe is guilty for the sins of his son?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

31 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Did I say anything to you about Hunter Biden.........ever.......NOPE!  Move along. And just so you know Shabs was not even in my post. I said I don’t like Trump or his family of because the way they act. For all I know Shabs might think Don JR is a peachy keen type of guy. He can speak for himself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

You can hide behind your name calling rhetoric, but my point stands. And your resorting to insults only proves it. 

2 hours ago, Shelley said:

The specialty of liberals 

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then you obviously agree with the second part of the conclusion.....she's nothing like Donald (a proven liar, 12K+ times and counting, just since entering office) and must be telling the truth.  By the way, do you still believe Joe is guilty for the sins of his son?

GO RV, then BV

Funny, you've repeatedly accused me of being guilty of the sins of @Synopsis for not repudiating some of his comments. Which I actually do in private. 

Hell Yes, Biden is guilty of the sins of his son. Simply because he's enabling his son to do the things he does. REMEMBER.  "I got the Son of a B/Atch fired"? 

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Did I say anything to you about Hunter Biden.........ever.......NOPE!  Move along. And just so you know Shabs was not even in my post. I said I don’t like Trump or his family of because the way they act. For all I know Shabs might think Don JR is a peachy keen type of guy. He can speak for himself

Neither you or Shabbs have shown that you're willingly to speak for yourself. Strictly the party line. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You can hide behind your name calling rhetoric, but my point stands. And your resorting to insults only proves it. 

The specialty of liberals 

Funny, you've repeatedly accused me of being guilty of the sins of @Synopsis for not repudiating some of his comments. Which I actually do in private. 

Hell Yes, Biden is guilty of the sins of his son. Simply because he's enabling his son to do the things he does. REMEMBER.  "I got the Son of a B/Atch fired"? 

Neither you or Shabbs have shown that you're willingly to speak for yourself. Strictly the party line. 

Oh no my man.  No name calling rhetoric according to you. I’m just following the moderators lead. Months back you told me to stop acting like a dweeb. I responded you should not call others names........

You responded and said I didn’t call you a dweeb I said stop acting like one learn English!

So what is it? Now it happened to you it’s now name calling.......How Convenient. Are you now saying I was right months ago saying the mod was name calling in his posts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:salute:!!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!!:salute:

SIR, YES, SIR!!!

Funny but sad the lamenters gyrate the way they do repititiously and without deviation demonstrating the wise and uncontestable assessment of Ronald Reagan:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jiGsHCpBGg4

So they scream and holler about everything that could possibly be good for them. Kinda like bumper skiing except THEY'RE NOT bumper skiing. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is driving THEE awesome The United States Of America Progress (NOT Progressive Idiotologies) Machine. The lamenters are holding on to the cherry red hot tail pipe and are dragged all over the place. THEY complain about ALL the ROAD RASH AND SCABBS THEY "inflict" ON THEMSELVES. THEY are SO upset The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump would do ANYTHING Decent WITH Reason AND Common Sense. For THEM.

At ANY point, mind You, the lamenters could actually ride INSIDE The United States Of America Progress (NOT Progressive Idiotologies) Machine AND enjoy the ride instead of burning THEIR hands on the cherry red hot tail pipe, getting dragged ALL over the place, getting road rash, AND the associated scabbs.

So, too, THEY spout off like mouthy teenagers acting inappropriately so when confronted THEY scream AND holler because THEY had the same behavior prior so demand to be allowed to continue regardless of the idiocy of the mouthy teenager OR the disruption to the peaceable AND profitable order while demanding OTHERS bear the ENTIRE load, demand, AND fall out of THEIR idiocies SO THEY DO NOT EXPERIENCE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR BEHAVIOR.

Politics

Mary Trump on whether she ever heard the president use a racial slur: 'Of course I did'

Dareh Gregorian and Tim Stelloh NBC NewsJuly 16, 2020

President Donald Trump's niece said she has heard her uncle use racial and anti-Semitic slurs.

"Oh, yeah, of course I did," Mary Trump said in an interview airing Thursday night on "The Rachel Maddow Show" on MSNBC. "And I don't think that should surprise anybody given how virulently racist he is today."

Asked specifically whether she had ever heard the president use the N-word, Trump said, "Yeah."

"And anti-Semitic slurs, specifically?" Maddow asked. "Yes," Trump answered.

Trump said such language was "perfectly commonplace" among the family's older generations. "I didn't share their ideas about race and Judaism at all," she said. "But, you know, growing up with that being perfectly normal, you don't think twice about it."

Trump, who's promoting her best-selling book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," had said in an earlier interview with The Washington Post that racism was rampant in the family when she was a child.

"Growing up, it was sort of normal to hear them use the N-word or use anti-Semitic expressions," she said.

Asked whether she believed she was in personal danger by publishing the book, Trump said no.

"I'm taking appropriate precautions, certainly, because I'm not deluded about potential scenarios," she said. "He is in a position of great power, and I know my family to be quite vindictive."

Trump said that if her uncle is re-elected, it would "absolutely be the end of the American experiment. I don't believe there's any coming back from this."

If he suffers a "crushing" defeat in November, she said, the better chance there is for a "peaceful transition of power."

A White House spokesperson told MSNBC that Trump's book is "a book of falsehoods, plain and simple. The president doesn't use those words."

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows told reporters that he has known the president for 3½ years and that "not once have I heard anything like that."

Download the NBC News app for breaking news and politics

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, who is Black, has said she'd heard a tape of the president using the racial slur during filming for NBC's "The Apprentice," a revelation that she said "confirmed that he is truly a racist."

The White House said at the time that Newman's account was made up to promote her tell-all book "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House."

"Instead of telling the truth about all the good President Trump and his administration are doing to make America safe and prosperous, this book is riddled with lies and false accusations," Sarah Sanders, who was then the White House press secretary, said at the time.

https://news.yahoo.com/mary-trump-she-ever-heard-003658703.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

On 7/15/2020 at 8:46 PM, caddieman said:

Oh no my man.  No name calling rhetoric according to you. I’m just following the moderators lead. Months back you told me to stop acting like a dweeb. I responded you should not call others names........

You responded and said I didn’t call you a dweeb I said stop acting like one learn English!

So what is it? Now it happened to you it’s now name calling.......How Convenient. Are you now saying I was right months ago saying the mod was name calling in his posts?

🦗🦗🦗 .......hummmmm. Very telling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2