Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV

wbwoody

If the Dinar was to revalue at $.10. Why would a VIP, or OSI person need to go out of country to trade in their Dinar. Isn't it true that a person could trade in their Dinar at $.10, and then reinvest that same money for the new Dinar notes, and not be subjected to Federal, or State taxes, because even though you made a profit you reinvested the same money back into the currency you purchased. If you purchase stock, and make a profit, and then reinvest all the money back into different stocks you don't have to pay taxes on the gains. Maybe I'm wrong, but I was told by a friend that this is how it worked. On the other hand another friend informed me that you have to pay taxes on any gains that are made through the stock market, and that any losses you get you can claim as a write off against the gains. If you can inform me on which way is correct. I sure would appreciate knowing the answer. If it's true to be able to trade in the Dinar you have, and re-purchase the new Dinar notes without paying taxes that would be great, but I doubt that will be the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Or you could fly to Vegas (Where people and currency's from all over the world visit) cash in your Dinar for chips, Go up to your room, order room service and call it a night. In the morning you have an emergency, have to leave, cash out your chips and unless you ask for a specific currency, walk away with dollars. Just thinking outside the box before they catch me and lock me up in one.:cheesehead:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2