Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank Will Participate In The "Beni" Platform For Arab Payments

yota691

12 hours ago, 3n1 said:

thanks yota ,i like seeing / reading anything banking progress here is some of the arab region currency values , iraq needs to kick it up a notch or two now 🤣

• Bahraini Dinar (BHD) :1 BHD = 2.6 USD.
  • Kuwait - Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) : 1 KWD = 3.3 USD.
  • Oman - Omani Rial (OMR) : 1 OMR = 2.6 USD.
  • Qatar - Qatar Rial (QAR) : 1 QAR = 0.27 USD.
  • Saudi Arabia - Saudi Riyal (SAR) : 1 SAR = 0.27 USD.

Allllllllllrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaddddddyyyyy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Bring that Region closure together. Better working relationship, strong commerces, and reduced conflict. 🙏

Totally agree with you my friend Chuck F.

Also it will create an enormous amount of trade with all Arab countries.

Go RV asap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

On 7/13/2020 at 9:08 AM, Wiljor said:
On 7/13/2020 at 7:26 AM, yota691 said:

Good morning Yota, and, wow!!!!! this is BIG. I could be wrong, but I think this could be the beginning :twothumbs:

17 hours ago, yota691 said:

The Bani platform represents a multi-currency payment platform that provides clearing and settlement services in Arab currencies and international currencies that meet the eligibility requirements, to clear and settle inter-Arab financial transactions as well as financial transactions between Arab countries and the main trading partners of the Arab countries."

This is one more giant step towards a more stable Iraq.  It’s also one huge step away from the clutches of Iran.  I’m hoping this will help get them away from the daily theft from the auctions.  This should help them to become more transparent and accountable at the CBI.  

Thank you for all the articles on this Yota. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Great info 3n1! Thanks for sharing!

no problem , i remember back in 2009 -10 on many of the dinar sites there was talk of a super dinar so to speak to be used by the GCC countries , many at that time thought it would raise the value of the iqd we hold lol here we sit waiting anyways that gcc linked article talked of that proposed super dinar so maybe that wasn't just "pie in the sky" guru speak heres the snippet from that article....

all the best dv'ers

"In 2009, a monetary council was established to take the necessary measures for issuing a single currency, but this was dropped after the UAE pulled out and Oman stated it did not want to be part of it."

• Thanks 2