Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Only my opinion

kennyc

kennyc

• VIP
  •  
  • Members
  • 743 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Ive been involved with the Dinar since 2010. Seen a lot of good men and women come and go. Seen a bunch of guru's spout off a lot of junk just to be heard. Ive had my share of strange happenings concerning this speculation. Quickly I was on my way to Sturgis back in 13, was out cleaning my bike from the days ride and this guy and his dog stopped to talk. He looks at me and says I See money coming to you in a GREAT BIG WAVE, like a tsunami. Never seen this guy in my life. This will be a windfall for us that are invested, make sure we do whats right. Take care of people,. Its coming quicker and sooner than we expect. Make sure to invest in people, they matter.

Kennyc.......From you to God's ears...

Thanks for sharing

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2020 at 5:38 AM, fioranosportscars said:

I agree.... I've been on this investment since 2003........ I got someone... I know that told me the other day ..... that there was something big was coming.... crazy.... and amazing my way... and his told me lots of things that have happen to me in that last 3 years .... his been on point on everything...

Time to come over to Italy and book ( and buy!) that Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati you always thought about...Or all three of them!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I was told recently I am not going back to work in the prison as here are big changes coming for me. I am due back on he 3rd August after having been in 16 weeks of isolation due to the virus. I have everything crossed. 

Dear Betty....Wishing you the best in everything

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

That's what I'm getting next winter...

Will be my 1st time ever with a Jap

It's about time for change  after 21 years with my French ( loyal) fiancee.....Mine is metal red...Same color I want for the Toyota

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/21/2020 at 12:51 PM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi plans to adopt a town. There are many communities struggling for survival. Many small towns in my region are devastated. People must commute for hours to a larger city just to find hardly enough work to feed their families.

Feed them for a day, they'll be hungry tomorrow.

Bring a small business or light manufacturing to a town, then the money will flow throughout.

I'm looking into, with other partners, building affordable modular transportable housing similar to tiny homes, but much larger. 

These homes will be transportable & will be assembles in sections, on permanent foundation, at owner's own land.

Let's put America back to work.

Wow!  I am seeing you in a new and much better light after reading this.  After all your thousands of rubbish posts you contantly bring here to aggravate people, I think I judged you too harshly.  While I still wish you'd stop bring over all those worthless posts, I now honestly wish you and yours the very best and much success in your kindly endeavors.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

On 7/21/2020 at 4:39 AM, BETTYBOOP said:

I was told recently I am not going back to work in the prison as here are big changes coming for me. I am due back on he 3rd August after having been in 16 weeks of isolation due to the virus. I have everything crossed. 

I was hoping for many years to not go back to work in prisons over 15 years same time invested and been off for four years with PTSD due to military service and now back at work in prisons, and every day still hooe!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2020 at 5:51 PM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi plans to adopt a town. There are many communities struggling for survival. Many small towns in my region are devastated. People must commute for hours to a larger city just to find hardly enough work to feed their families.

Feed them for a day, they'll be hungry tomorrow.

Bring a small business or light manufacturing to a town, then the money will flow throughout.

I'm looking into, with other partners, building affordable modular transportable housing similar to tiny homes, but much larger. 

These homes will be transportable & will be assembles in sections, on permanent foundation, at owner's own land.

Let's put America back to work.

Great job, Bro....Bravo!

• Like 3

On 7/22/2020 at 12:51 PM, KristiD said:

Wow!  I am seeing you in a new and much better light after reading this.  After all your thousands of rubbish posts you contantly bring here to aggravate people, I think I judged you too harshly.  While I still wish you'd stop bring over all those worthless posts, I now honestly wish you and yours the very best and much success in your kindly endeavors.

If Luigi didn't bring these posts to DV...then somebody else will do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

If Luigi didn't bring these posts to DV...then somebody else will do it.

I have to disagree.  Having been here going on 10 years, up until you came along. people did NOT constantly quote the worst gurus' lying posts here.  Occassionally there'd be a newbie who thought Oakie or TNT Tony might be legit, but they soon realized that they were blatantly lying and not worth quoting.  With you, you know you're posting rubbish but continue to do so knowing that a great number of people don't like it (you know you used to receive far more rubies (when we used to have that option) than emeralds and that people don't say nice things about you).  But for some reason, you seem to enjoy irritating so many people, or maybe you just like the attention.  In any event, I was impressed to read about you altruistic plans and my attitude toward you has softened a bit.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

I have to disagree.  Having been here going on 10 years, up until you came along. people did NOT constantly quote the worst gurus' lying posts here.  Occassionally there'd be a newbie who thought Oakie or TNT Tony might be legit, but they soon realized that they were blatantly lying and not worth quoting.  With you, you know you're posting rubbish but continue to do so knowing that a great number of people don't like it (you know you used to receive far more rubies (when we used to have that option) than emeralds and that people don't say nice things about you).  But for some reason, you seem to enjoy irritating so many people, or maybe you just like the attention.  In any event, I was impressed to read about you altruistic plans and my attitude toward you has softened a bit.

In order to lighten up  Luigi's position about this subject.....I'd like to say that most likely some or many or most of his reported posts might depend on the fact that he wants so much this thing to occur.....So there's always a li'l hope ( which I can understand somehow ) that, among the piles of dung spread by various gurus...He'd find a little golden nugget...And he feels like making us aware....

So I am trying to say that he means good

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Rochester said:

One of these two pictures is my current family vehicle. The other picture is of a vehicle I will acquire, after the RV. You get to figure out which is which!!! 😀🤣🤡

Beverly-Hillbillies-Family-in-the-car.jpg

th?id=OIP.SjGYjB7Y35MFGdGtG5NxDQHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=275&h=184

ACTUALLY,  IN REALITY,  THE TOP ONE MAY BE WORTH MORE!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1