Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinion @ 4:44 PM CDT - 7/12/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a new opinion & comment that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Ray *** ...Major security operations were launched Saturday to secure the borders and stop the theft and corruption being controlled by Iran at the Mandali outlet. The port will be under the protection of Iraqi military forces...according to PM Al-Kadhimi during his visit there... Al-Kadhimi on Iraqi TV was saying the upcoming meeting with USA will help lead Iraq to international acceptance and all things there will be brought back to Parliament for agreement and a vote...The citizens are calling for a total dissolve of Parliament saying it costs a billion dollars a year on salaries that have not lead to help to the citizens on the streets. They are calling for early elections saying the deep state of Iranian-backed members in the Parliament already disagree with the meeting in Washington and will not agree to vote on anything, so to move forward Iraq has to dismantle the Parliament and do early election.

:salute:It sounds like the Iraqi people want to kick some butt ... we get to do that in 114 days. RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Do we know when the meeting is scheduled?

Shafaq News / A close source to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa al-Kadhimi, revealed on Wednesday the date of the latter's visit to the United States

The source, who preferred to remain anonymous, told Shafaq News agency that, "the prime minister will pay a visit to the United States of America, in July 24".

During the visit, Al-Kadhimi will meet US President Donald Trump and other officials in the American administration, for the purpose of completing the strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington.

Full Article: https://www.shafaaq.com/en/iraq-news/us-signing-an-agreement-with-iraq-is-conditional/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

@ronscarpa  I have a question.  Is this guy, Ray, the same Ray that used to post with Steve Irwin?  Steve, for those who don't know or remember, was invested in Dinar, and had his own website. Unfortunately, Steve passed away a few years back, from cancer. 

Ray used to contact Steve with info he would get from people he knew, or did business with, in Iraq. I don't remember now exactly who he knew, and how he knew people in Iraq.  I just remember there was someone named Ray, that would post from time to time, with Iraqi info.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

@ronscarpa  I have a question.  Is this guy, Ray, the same Ray that used to post with Steve Irwin?  Steve, for those who don't know or remember, was invested in Dinar, and had his own website. Unfortunately, Steve passed away a few years back, from cancer. 

Ray used to contact Steve with info he would get from people he knew, or did business with, in Iraq. I don't remember now exactly who he knew, and how he knew people in Iraq.  I just remember there was someone named Ray, that would post from time to time, with Iraqi info.

I think you are right.. I think this is the Ray that was connected to Steve I.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

So was I.  I used the same screen name. Easier to remember who I am! :lol:  

I used the same name also (I think).. I think my avatar was a skeleton with a sign that said “still waiting”..

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 2

On 7/12/2020 at 10:38 PM, GregHi said:

Yes

Thanks for info! I was thinking that was ray ren tnt brother, I will read what ray has to say now! TNT okie ray ren Frankie and the rest of the gang I pay no attention to! Speaking of names out of the past, is the Phoenix 666 still around?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks for info! I was thinking that was ray ren tnt brother, I will read what ray has to say now! TNT okie ray ren Frankie and the rest of the gang I pay no attention to! Speaking of names out of the past, is the Phoenix 666 still around?

I don't remember anyone by the name of Phoenix 666. GregHi might.  :shrug:

• Upvote 1