Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Masks becoming mandatory in various countries.

It is now mandatory to wear a mask when to go to the supermarket or pharmacy, to go to the doctor, in closed areas.
I stay meters away from you, stay home in social isolation, as much as I can. I want you to know that I respect you, because I could be asymptomatic and infect the virus. No, I don't ′′ live in fear ′′ of the virus, I just want to be part of the solution and not the problem.
I don't feel like the ′′ government controls me ", I feel like an adult contributing to society.
The world doesn't revolve around me, if we could all count on the consideration of others, the whole world would be a better place.
Wearing a mask, staying at home as long as I can, keeping the distance of 2 meters from others does not make me a weak, scared, silly or ′′ controlled ′′ person, makes me a caring and respectful person.
If you agree, copy it and stick it on your wall.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I had a doctor tell me that they wear them all day so its no big deal. I told him to Try wearing one installing 4" rigid conduit at the roofline in an Amazon warehouse.  Temperature up on the lifts have been near 130 degrees. Its not pleasant but we do.  

But I have doubled my prices so its well worth it.   

Kind of funny though ...They make the employees wear them but at lunchtime the masks come off and they all still share food. Priceless!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1