Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey hey Happy Sundayyyy!!!   There are so many things that I want to go over right now I barely know where to start!   Perhaps "the basics" would be good. Or maybe the rate should

I appreciate your awareness, sir!         I was just working through that portion of the strategy in the upcoming VIP post... I may suggest that strategy to the group. I may go a

Thanks for the update Sir.    where there’s smoke there’s 🔥    Go CBI Go HCL Go RV higher than $0.10

Posted Images

so excited. (lower case as trying extremely to maintain my cool)

Look forward to your further suggestions. (avoiding the term "advice")

THANK YOU.

Edited by olivesman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Great stuff Adam👍,and thanks for the refresher course on how this will work. I've got 2more years to work but wouldn't mind cutting that time down to a bare minimum of last say a week or two 😁. Have a great rest of your weekend!

• Upvote 2

I'm amazed at the amount of information and insight that you are able to disseminate.  I always look forward to your thoughts good or bad and pray that this might have a happy ending soon.

Thanks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Much appreciated Adam, and, your analysis makes perfect sense. There’s a great deal of money to be made on this RV, not only for Dinar holders such as ourselves, but, for the CBI as well. Many moving pieces to this puzzle are finally falling into place, that coupled with the new president taking the bull by the horns and getting things done, makes for some elevated emotions once again in this “speculative” investment. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

God’s Morning to Y’all

Thank you Adam.

I loved your explanation and it was easy to understand. (I used to zone out in class....)

GO SCHMOOLIE

LOVE, LIGHT, BLESSINGS, AND PRAYERS 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Great info, thanks Adam!  My question, that has never been answered, is can we deposit our IQD as IQD or will we have to convert and rebuy?

• Upvote 1

Adam, 

Good day to you and appreciate your and all the Dinar Vets comments here, daily weekly regarding Nevada

Corporation, VIP, OSI, ect.   We've gotten much information the last 10 plus years on this site, all great, exciting, 

getting ready for RV!

With all that said, I wanted to know if the group could be on possibly a weekly confernece call for clarifications,

updates, suggestions.  Also, could we have a meeting, seminar, or conference back in Wisconsin Adam, for a charge

of course, maybe 2- 4 weeks after RV for maybe a Friday, Saturday, Sunday meeting?  To distill 10 years worth of data,

it would be usefull for many of us to get a step by step approach to the Dinar Investment, by using your known resources

advice, suggestions ect?

I know you will have OSi and VIP investment opportunites available also and that will be fantastic. An overall current 

review and commaraderie of a get together somehow could bring us all into lazer focus on what the main priorities

are for us all with resources, questions and answers, commaraderie, diner party, would be great if we could pull it off.

With deep appreciation mr these opportunites and further friendship and partners. Thank you.

andy3232

California

• Upvote 3

Thanks again Adam for the Sunday drop in. I remember when you posted this a few years ago and you're absolutely right this holds true to this day. We're almost there. Thank again. Gooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for your update! 👍 I'm wondering why I only periodically get an update from you? I'm not getting the weeklys... I look forward to all the posts... Thanks again to you and your staff for all you do!!! 😉 Blessings and stay safe!!! GOOO RV...... 💖

• Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Products

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday, DV!

One day till Thanksgiving - I am thankful every single day for the amazing community we have here.

Tomorrow, I will be thankful for the same things I am thankful for every day, and also pumpkin pie.  

Stay safe everyone, however you spend the day.  

COVID cases are "on the rise", but before you get all worked up about it... do some research on how the tests are being conducted, specifically PCR testing. And maybe look at this chart:

🤦‍♂️

The Weekly Update last week was postponed, delayed, and finally buried on page 4 here in case you didn't find it.

The DOW this week... holy MOLY! 29,965.01 as of right now. Yesterday we crossed 30,000 and held that for a respectable time.

BITCOIN... I know most of you wouldn't waste your time on anything that looks as boring as this chart:

I mean, it's basically just tedious, boring profit. No excitement. Ugh.

(If tiresome stuff like that interests you, we have a dedicated section to it in the VIP section here. Not that I'd ever encourage anyone to participate in anything that results in amazing results. Or learn anything new. Or profit. Blech. Who wants that...)

OIL - More boring stuff. The last screenshot I posted of Oil was $42.21. This one is $45.42.

When will this tediousness end.

Of course, we need that kind of boring (stable) path. Boring actually equals predictable in this case, and it's the best thing we could ask for.

It's leading to more and more progress like this:

And this:

And... I could go on, but I'm going to save some good stuff for tomorrow.  

I'm going to wrap this up early for now, and spend some time with my family today.

I'll be doing a follow up tomorrow, because "Black Friday". And Cyber Thursday.

And all those other great reasons to share some love 😍

I'll send out a special offer tomorrow morning. Watch your email for that  

One final thought before I head off...

US Politics - the Trump Train is running out of time, but not out of steam. I'm excited to see what last minute things come out of the current President's office... and I would not be surprised at all to see something major that helps Iraq.

One of the longest standing Dinar rumors of all time is that Mr Trump owns a significant amount of dinar. I'm sure that anything he personally held has long since been transferred to a foreign entity (*cough OSI cough*!!!), so we won't see his name on a transaction receipt when the value goes up and everyone is taking profits... but would it really surprise you to see one of his last acts as President is something that helps the Iraqis boost the value of their currency?

It won't be a surprise to me! The limited time Trump has left in office is actually an exciting factor in the Dinar world.

I don't care if you like The Donald or not, you have to at least see the potential there!

Be sure to get in the Weekly Lotto Pool (here), I'll see you tomorrow, and 

GOOOO RRRRRVVVV!!!!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon all!

The weekly update will be delayed until tonight or tomorrow - I'm travelling today and my internet is so weak I can't download my personal briefings from my contacts.

These briefings are vital to my updates because even when I don't have anything major to announce - I always keep regular tabs on what's going on. I'm in communication with people at several sources that provide invaluable information to me, and this week's communicado package is larger than usual... I'm excited to open it but I need a better connection.

Darn third world countries, I tell ya'

UNTIL LATER....

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning, and Happy Wednesday!

First, foremost, and with the utmost reverence... Happy Veterans Day. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all who have served or are serving.

There aren't words enough.

Back by popular demand... the Rubies! Neggers be warned, however... you are no longer anonymous. You can't simply click the downvote button and run off to your cave anymore muah-ha-ha-ha  
      Since I was in there playing with things, I added another reaction: 
      We will see how that goes  

In the US of A, we have a political fustercluck (as usual), and like I said last week... the winner of the election doesn't really affect what Iraq can and will do. 

It does, however, have an impact on what current President Trump may do in his (possibly) final months as CEO of the USA. 

Pushing Iraq towards an increase in wealth would be an incredible thing to add to the list of accomplishments, don't you think?

I do.  

BTC is up 38% this month. That's pretty nice!

The price of Oil is more important to Iraq, and that's doing fine:

Also important is the political state in Iraq, and that too is doing fine...

So... what's the holdup?

HCL. And Article 140, to a limited extent, being limited to it's importance to the HCL.

Good news, though... that's being worked on, and progress is being made. @yota691 posted this article just a bit ago, and this part is notable:

Don't give up yet, friends... things are moving.

I'll close on that note... for now.

Get in the Weekly Powerball Pool here, and GOOOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning DinarVets, and happy Wednesday!

Also, happy continuation-of-November-3rd, where the voting happened and the counting continues.

I know there are a lot of people who are on the edge of their seats today, waiting for the ballots to be counted and the winner of the United States presidential election to be decided.

The unfortunate fact is... it's too close of a race to call yet, and we probably won't have a clear answer until at least the end of the day. More likely, the end of the week.

No matter who wins, life will go on. Love your loved ones, let go of that which does not serve you well and good, and GO RV!!!

The US political news is enough to keep me writing here for hours upon hours, if that was what I cared to do...

... it's not.  

I'm sure a lot of gossip and speculation surrounding the elections will be affecting the Dinar world.

If Trump is going to stay in the White House, Iraq certainly has a good reason to count on support from the US in their revalue (increase) of their currency.

If Trump will not be staying in the Oval Office, he could make one of his last plays a major push to help Iraq in any way they want.

No matter what, President Trump still has an influence on foreign affairs, policy, and support for Iraq until at least January 19th 2021. And we know he won't be doing anything to hinder Iraq in an RV.

That may be why we aren't seeing any actual news about Iraq's currency as it directly relates to the US presidential election... because no matter how this goes, they still have the support of the US and regardless of how things turn out, we have a few months where they are in a great position, with global support, and they can flip that switch with no substantial resistance from one of the most influential and powerful nations in the world - the USA.

With all that said... my suggestion is simple.

Hang tight, wait for the official RV announcement from DinarVets, get in VIP(!!!!), and 

GOOOO RRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!!

The weekly Powerball Pool is here.

- Adam

P.S. It was mentioned recently that something I said may have held a hidden message... has anyone ever noticed the colors I use for "GO RV!"? And the order I put them in?

5,000 DV points for the first member to guess the significance. Hint - there are two parts to the explanation.

P.P.S. I would personally enjoy some great commentary on how the markets are performing and how they will continue to react as time goes on this week. @Pitcher? 

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon all!

VIP members - I just put a post up in VIP here. I'll send an email shortly announcing it.

Everyone else - no "dinar" update from me today. I've spent the majority of the day working through the final touches on what I just posted in VIP, and this is once again just part of the bigger picture.

Iraq is moving at a brisk pace right now. We are seeing things we have never seen before. They are accomplishing things that many said would never happen. 

I think they are going to shock the world soon.

These features that are coming out (the Rock On badge , testing the VIP text system, etc) are all part of a bigger plan. 
      This is actually a rare type of situation where I'm going to explain in public what's going on with the VIP update.

Being VIP here does a lot for you, even before the RV is announced, but one of the benefits is that all VIP members will get a text message alerting them about the event when it happens.

I have my finger on the pulse of this thing, all the time, and I'm confident that I'll know about it within minutes of it happening, if not slightly before.

I'll verify it to be sure, and then initiate a series of actions that will alert the members about it.

Non-VIP members will get an email - once I'm done pushing out the VIP alerts, of course.

VIP members will get an immediate text message and a few different emails. These emails are going to contain the information needed to keep abreast of the situation - we have no doubt that it will be fluid and we may have days to cash in, we may have months, but we may have less time. We don't know yet - and it's imperative that we have that information as fast and accurate as possible.

That's just one aspect of VIP.

Another is the guaranteed better cash in rate. With us having the largest and best connected group of dinar holders on the planet, we have the ability to leverage our position and get a reduced spread, which will equal much more cash in your pocket.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐   I'm talking $$$$ thousands more $$$$$. Guaranteed. 

It's not rocket science, and it's explained in this short and simple free Guide --> here<--.

One of the most common requests I've received over the years has always been the ability to "confirm" the text notification system. I've always declined because the resources needed were too high, but we recently had some slow periods of progress with Iraq and I took some time to develop a better alert system... one of the improvements was a Verification system so our VIP members can test the Text function.

The new system is even faster, more versatile, and all VIP members can now test it.

Details in the VIP section here.

There are more benefits, but the above is more than worth the investment. 

Things are happening. Iraq is moving at a brisk pace. There has never been a more important time to be in VIP.

Join here.

As always.... Go Iraq, Go VIP, and 

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.