Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 July 2020

Adam Montana

On 7/25/2020 at 12:15 PM, Floridian said:

OMG!  OMG!  

EVERYBODY, PLEASE TAKE THE 31 MINUTES TO WATCH THIS VIDEO.

A THOUSAND BLESSINGS UPON YOU, @Synopsis

THANK YOU FOR FINDING DR. BARTLETT.

COVID-19 CURE,

RIGHT HERE IN THIS VIDEO:

Texas Tech Graduate Doctor Richard Bartlett speaks on curing patients of COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpCCgY431RQ

PLEASE POST THIS ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT.

Not only did they remove the video, but they even closed the posters account! Just like a scared little rabbit, YouTube again runs away from the truth....  

C606CC58-41B9-48D1-8A44-F67E293919B8.jpeg

@jcfrag  and @NEPatriotsFan1

Here are some notes I made about it and more info:

You must be put on Budesonide EARLY in your diagnosis.  I looked up the Med by the way; Budesonide is also branded as Pulmicor.  Good to know.

Also prescribed by Dr. Bartlett were a Z-Pack and Baby Aspirin.

https://www.newswest9.com/article/news/local/covid-patients-defend-dr-bartletts-silver-bullet-medicine-regimen/513-ce3b8c6c-f9b0-424e-8def-6a90e90e3c79

• Thanks 2

On 4/10/2021 at 10:30 AM, usndiver said:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication/

American Front Line Doctors

i have my supply of meds, if I need it. 
I do everything natural anyway and have been exposed multiple times to C19 positive people and have yet to get sick. 

DON’T BELIEVE THE BS! 

I’m with you usndiver. I have their info stored incase I get it. They said to wait till you are sick to call, so I’m just on stand by should I develop symptoms  At least Americans do have options and Fauci can kiss my arse. They can all kiss my Red White and Blue Arse! 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

This is an old chat log from last summer. 

Yes, And Currently Only 2 Of The Next 3 Following Threads Listed In This Section - Are From This Year ! :o 

And Not That Those 2 Are The Only New Threads So Far This Year - But (Yawn) ‘Suddenly’ There’s A Complete And Total Dearth Of New Content ...

So The ‘Peeps’ Are Frickin’ Bored And Pawing At The Ground ...

image.gif.8d3216b3131f29cf1bee6a15e68553e2.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

Conscious / After 16 years of delay ... a parliamentary committee to move the oil and gas law file

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

https://al-iraqinews.com/archives/124784

April 18, 2021 8 Views

Conscious / follow up

The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee has approached the Cabinet and the Ministry of Oil for the purpose of expediting amendments to the oil and gas law and sending it to Parliament.

A member of the committee, Sadiq Al-Sulaiti, said in a statement to (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA) that “the oil and gas law is one of the most important suspended laws, and the Parliamentary Oil Committee has addressed the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Oil for the purpose of expediting the necessary amendments to this law and returning it to the House of Representatives for the purpose of moving forward with its legislation. “.

Al-Sulaiti added, "The law is in the drawers of the government, which is working to complete it, mature and treat some of its paragraphs that have objection and return it to Parliament for the purpose of initiating its approval."

He explained, "This law is the radical solution to the problems between the center and the region, as in every budget it will create a crisis in the mechanism for settling oil receivables, the mechanism for exporting oil and the mechanism for delivering these receivables and other paragraphs that will be subject to political difference, and may be subject to political auctions as well."

He pointed out, "The issue does not go beyond being a technical and mathematical one related to revenues and duties and is supposed to be regulated by law," expressing his hope during the coming period and the remainder of the parliament's life, that "the government will accelerate the completion of this law and return it to Parliament."

And the central oil and gas law was supposed to be approved since the first year of the adoption of the Iraqi constitution, in 2005, but successive Iraqi governments, with the encouragement of the political forces that formed them, according to observers, have been slow to pass it, like other laws that the Iraqi constitution has drawn its main features, And he left Parliament the power to decide its details through special laws

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Efforts to pass the oil and gas law

Posted 5 hours ago
News source / PukMedia Network
iraq-news-810x456.jpg
PukMedia Network
News source / PukMedia

A deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc confirmed today, Monday, that there are efforts to approve the oil and gas law in the House of Representatives during the coming period.

Representative Diamond Fadel, a member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, said during a special statement to PUKmedia : There are efforts to approve the oil and gas law in the House of Representatives during the coming period.

She added: The law exists within the Oil and Gas Committee, and the committee proposed to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to include the law on the agenda of the upcoming sessions.

MP Almas Fadel pointed to the importance of approving the oil and gas law, because it is an important law and addresses most of the oil problems that Iraq suffers from.

• Thanks 2