Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 July 2020

Adam Montana

10 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Hopefully one or all 3 of your cousins don't really have it!  Now it turns out that Florida is deliberately overstating their positive cases. Places are showing close to 100% positive cases when the real number is much less.  In Connecticut they found the tests were faulty and no accurate. Now they're notifying people who never even took the test that they tested positive.  link

SCIENCE FRAUD: Florida Gov. DeSantis calls for investigation into why people are testing “positive” for coronavirus tests they never received

WOW!  I was wondering how such a thing could happen.  Then I read the link you gave.  This is really bad.  I'm glad the Governor will investigate this ridiculous practice.

"What appears to be happening in some instances is that people show up to get tested, fill out a form, but leave before ever getting tested because the lines are too long. Later on down the road, these same folks receive notifications by email or by phone that they tested positive, even though they never even got tested."

As for my cousins, the wife got tested.  She tested positive and is still sick.  I was told the husband and daughter are feeling a little better.  These cousins were not afraid to travel, stay at hotels, eat in restaurants, etc.  I don't know whether or not they wore masks.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, KristiD said:

Hopefully one or all 3 of your cousins don't really have it!  Now it turns out that Florida is deliberately overstating their positive cases. Places are showing close to 100% positive cases when the real number is much less.  In Connecticut they found the tests were faulty and no accurate. Now they're notifying people who never even took the test that they tested positive.  link

SCIENCE FRAUD: Florida Gov. DeSantis calls for investigation into why people are testing “positive” for coronavirus tests they never received

Thank You, KristiD!

COVID-19 is REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is MORE REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Pandemic is NOT REAL.

THEE "hospitals" AND "medical" "professionals" ARE BEING PAID FOR SKEWING RESULTS SO THEIR "facilities" ARE FUNDED!!!

Some inconsistencies with COVID-19:

• COVID-19 is a PATENTED HUMAN contagion.
  • THEE Corona Virus IS "organic" AND exists in THEE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT in a VARIETY of NATURAL FORMS. Some of which are HUMAN CONTAGIONS. MANY NATURALLY OCCURRING Corona Virus strains ARE NOT HUMAN CONTAGIONS OR DEADLY FOR THAT MATTER.
  • COVID-19 IS GENETICALLY MODIFIED TO SPECIFICALLY TARGET HUMANS.
  • THEE HONORABLY GRADUATED AND PRACTICING Texas Tech MEDICAL DOCTOR Dr. Bartlett HAS SUCCESSFULLY TREATED COVID-19 "patients", er, "victims" WITH THE NEBULIZED INHALED STEROID Budesonide WITH A 100% CURE RATE.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated 50% of infected individuals are asymptomatic.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated 20% of infected individuals need medical treatment.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated masks DO NOT prevent the spread of COVID-19.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated social distancing DOES NOT prevent the spread of COVID-19.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated there are 243 KNOWN COVID-19 MUTATED STRAINS AS OF July 2, 2020.
  • THEE earlier CDC statistics I posted showed less than a 1% mortality rate for infected individuals up to around 49 years of age. For 85 year olds and greater the mortality rate was noted as 11% to 27%.
  • A 95 year old WWII Veteran with a pre existing kidney condition contracted COVID-19, experienced COVID-19 symptoms, AND SUCCESSFULLY RECOVERED.
  • A 104 year old WWII Veteran contracted COVID-19, experienced COVID-19 symptoms, AND SUCCESSFULLY RECOVERED.
  • THEE EARLY CDC AND WHO "recommendation" WAS NOT TO WEAR MASKS.
  • Masks do NOT make for a 100% seal around the nasal and mouth area to ENTIRELY prevent THEE finer COVID-19 aerosol FROM ENTERING THE BODY.
  • Masks ARE COVID-19 AND OTHER CONTAGION GERM FACTORIES.
  • An early MERCK summary showed that THEE "primary" temperature range for COVID-19 is 13 - 55 F. At 80 F AND ABOVE, THEE COVID-19 virus DIES outside the host.
  • Ultra Violet Light KILLS THEE COVID-19 virus. NO ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT DISINFECTING IS NOTED TO KILL THEE COVID-19  virus ON THEE SPOT.
  • COVID-19 CAN AND WILL ENTER THE BODY WHEN THEE COVID-19 Virus CONTACTS THEE EYE FLUID. NO GOGGLES ARE RECOMMENDED TO PREVENT THE TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19.
  • Dr. Bartlett noted THEE Nebulized Budesonide Inhaled Steroid SUPRESSES ALL COVID-19 STRAINS FROM CAUSING THE LUNG TISSUE TO SWELL GETTING AT THE VERY ROOT OF COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS.
  • THEE COVID-19 Virus is approximately 125 nanometers in diameter AND nominally THEE SAME DIAMETER AS HIV. HIV transmits THROUGH LATEX. Think about THAT THEE NEXT TIME YOU DON LATEX GLOVES THINKING YOU ARE "protected".

What we ALL can AND SHOULD know:

• Progessives AND Liberals ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID.
  • Quarantining ONLY causes the PROLONGING of THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease.
  • THERE ARE EFFECTIVE COVID-19 TREATMENTS AND ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO DIE IF INSISTING ON AND GETTING THE APPROPRIATE TREATMENTS.
  • One WILL die IF THINKING THEY WILL DIE FROM COVID-19.
  • One WILL NOT DIE IF NOT THINKING THEY WILL DIE FROM COVID-19 AND GET THE APPROPRIATE AND AVAILABLE TREATMENT FROM MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS NOT PROFITEERING FROM THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease.
  • COVID-19 IS A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED "weapon" USING FEAR AND STUPIDITY AS A DEADLY MIX.
  • THEE Chinese Communist Party Leaders ARE ALL LAUGHING AT THEE STUPID AMERICANS. WELL THEE Stupid IS as Stupid DOES Americans.
  • THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease CAUSES FAR MORE DAMAGE WITH Violennce, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, AND Suicides THAN COVID-19 ITSELF.

It would be REALLY nice IF THEE Stupid IS as Stupid DOES Americans would WAKE UP AND WISE UP AND VOTE OUT THEE Stupid IS as Stupid DOES POLITICIANS.

WE CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT "state" OF "affairs".

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:
  • THEE HONORABLY GRADUATED AND PRACTICING Texas Tech MEDICAL DOCTOR Dr. Bartlett HAS SUCCESSFULLY TREATED COVID-19 "patients", er, "victims" WITH THE NEBULIZED INHALED STEROID Budesonide WITH A 100% CURE RATE.

I don't like this!

If Covid-19 is genetically modified to "SPECIFICALLY TARGET HUMANS", then the Chinese Government set out to kill us all.

Also, if this Dr. Bartlett has had a 100% cure rate, why don't they use this on everyone?

• Thanks 2

OMG!  OMG!  

EVERYBODY, PLEASE TAKE THE 31 MINUTES TO WATCH THIS VIDEO.

A THOUSAND BLESSINGS UPON YOU, @Synopsis

THANK YOU FOR FINDING DR. BARTLETT.

COVID-19 CURE,

RIGHT HERE IN THIS VIDEO:

Texas Tech Graduate Doctor Richard Bartlett speaks on curing patients of COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpCCgY431RQ

PLEASE POST THIS ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT.

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, KristiD!

COVID-19 is REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is MORE REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Pandemic is NOT REAL.

THEE "hospitals" AND "medical" "professionals" ARE BEING PAID FOR SKEWING RESULTS SO THEIR "facilities" ARE FUNDED!!!

Some inconsistencies with COVID-19:

• COVID-19 is a PATENTED HUMAN contagion.
  • THEE Corona Virus IS "organic" AND exists in THEE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT in a VARIETY of NATURAL FORMS. Some of which are HUMAN CONTAGIONS. MANY NATURALLY OCCURRING Corona Virus strains ARE NOT HUMAN CONTAGIONS OR DEADLY FOR THAT MATTER.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated 50% of infected individuals are asymptomatic.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated 20% of infected individuals need medical treatment.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated masks DO NOT prevent the spread of COVID-19.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated social distancing DOES NOT prevent the spread of COVID-19.
  • Dr. Bartlett stated there are 243 KNOWN COVID-19 MUTATED STRAINS AS OF July 2, 2020.
  • THEE earlier CDC statistics I posted showed less than a 1% mortality rate for infected individuals up to around 49 years of age. For 85 year olds and greater the mortality rate was noted as 11% to 27%.
  • A 95 year old WWII Veteran with a pre existing kidney condition contracted COVID-19, experienced COVID-19 symptoms, AND SUCCESSFULLY RECOVERED.
  • A 104 year old WWII Veteran contracted COVID-19, experienced COVID-19 symptoms, AND SUCCESSFULLY RECOVERED.
  • THEE EARLY CDC AND WHO "recommendation" WAS NOT TO WEAR MASKS.
  • Masks do NOT make for a 100% seal around the nasal and mouth area to ENTIRELY prevent THEE finer COVID-19 aerosol FROM ENTERING THE BODY.
  • Masks ARE COVID-19 AND OTHER CONTAGION GERM FACTORIES.
  • An early MERCK summary showed that THEE "primary" temperature range for COVID-19 is 13 - 55 F. At 80 F AND ABOVE, THEE COVID-19 virus DIES outside the host.
  • Ultra Violet Light KILLS THEE COVID-19 virus. NO ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT DISINFECTING IS NOTED TO KILL THEE COVID-19  virus ON THEE SPOT.
  • COVID-19 CAN AND WILL ENTER THE BODY WHEN THEE COVID-19 Virus CONTACTS THEE EYE FLUID. NO GOGGLES ARE RECOMMENDED TO PREVENT THE TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19.
  • Dr. Bartlett noted THEE Nebulized Budesonide Inhaled Steroid SUPRESSES ALL COVID-19 STRAINS FROM CAUSING THE LUNG TISSUE TO SWELL GETTING AT THE VERY ROOT OF COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS.
  • THEE COVID-19 Virus is approximately 125 nanometers in diameter AND nominally THEE SAME DIAMETER AS HIV. HIV transmits THROUGH LATEX. Think about THAT THEE NEXT TIME YOU DON LATEX GLOVES THINKING YOU ARE "protected".

What we ALL can AND SHOULD know:

• Progessives AND Liberals ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID.
  • Quarantining ONLY causes the PROLONGING of THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease.
  • THERE ARE EFFECTIVE COVID-19 TREATMENTS AND ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO DIE IF INSISTING ON AND GETTING THE APPROPRIATE TREATMENTS.
  • One WILL die IF THINKING THEY WILL DIE FROM COVID-19.
  • One WILL NOT DIE IF NOT THINKING THEY WILL DIE FROM COVID-19 AND GET THE APPROPRIATE AND AVAILABLE TREATMENT FROM MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS NOT PROFITEERING FROM THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease.
  • COVID-19 IS A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED "weapon" USING FEAR AND STUPIDITY AS A DEADLY MIX.
  • THEE Chinese Communist Party Leaders ARE ALL LAUGHING AT THEE STUPID AMERICANS. WELL THEE Stupid IS as Stupid DOES Americans.
  • THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease CAUSES FAR MORE DAMAGE WITH Violennce, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, AND Suicides THAN COVID-19 ITSELF.

It would be REALLY nice IF THEE Stupid IS as Stupid DOES Americans would WAKE UP AND WISE UP AND VOTE OUT THEE Stupid IS as Stupid DOES POLITICIANS.

WE CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT "state" OF "affairs".

It is a "plan"demic started when Obummer gave tons of money to the Wuhan Labs for "research". COVID 19 was no accident. China is waging germ warfare on America and Obama should be tried for TREASON for collaborating with the enemy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Floridian said:

OMG!  OMG!  

COVID-19 CURE,

Texas Tech Graduate Doctor Richard Bartlett speaks on curing patients of COVID-19

:twothumbs: Just LIKE Adam Montana (maybe I can be somewhat like Adam someday), I want to support the site with honest, truthful, accurate, forthcoming, timely, AND USEFUL information for ALL DinarVets Participants, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I HATE seeing people being taken advantage of AND used as weapons AGAINST THEMSELVES.

COVID-19 IS REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease IS MORE REAL.

THEE COVID-19 Pandemic IS NOT REAL. BUT used as a weapon the masses USE AGAINST THEMSELVES.

12 hours ago, yendor said:

It is a "plan"demic started when Obummer gave tons of money to the Wuhan Labs for "research". COVID 19 was no accident. China is waging germ warfare on America and Obama should be tried for TREASON for collaborating with the enemy.

:twothumbs: YEP!!! Plandemic TO THEE CORE WITH THEE PATENTED COVID-19 VIRUS, Yendor, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2020 at 2:22 PM, KristiD said:

This is absolutely the truth. 2 young people I know went to get tested. They filled out the paperwork necessary then proceeded to wait on line for 3.5 hours. After that they were fed up and left. THEY NEVER GOT TESTED...5 days later they got a letter stating they are positive.

It's political, cooking all the numbers.

FEAR allows people to be controlled, IMO, that's the objective here. WH

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, yendor said:

I didn't know that!  Do you have written proof of that Vendor?  I sure would love to send it to a couple of my relatives who, unlike the rest of my relatives, are crazy liberal DemoRATS.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

This is absolutely the truth. 2 young people I know went to get tested. They filled out the paperwork necessary then proceeded to wait on line for 3.5 hours. After that they were fed up and left. THEY NEVER GOT TESTED...5 days later they got a letter stating they are positive.

It's political, cooking all the numbers.

FEAR allows people to be controlled, IMO, that's the objective here. WH

I just heard yesterday that this also happened to acquaintances of a friend of mine, here in Florida.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

OMG!  OMG!  

COVID-19 CURE,

Everybody Watch!!

Agreed!! Thanks!!!

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Floridian said:

I didn't know that!  Do you have written proof of that Vendor?  I sure would love to send it to a couple of my relatives who, unlike the rest of my relatives, are crazy liberal DemoRATS.

Google it and you'll get: 

What's True

A portion of $3.7 million in grants awarded between 2014 and 2019 by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to EcoHealth Alliance, a global environmental health nonprofit organization, helped fund research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Floridian said:

I just heard yesterday that this also happened to acquaintances of a friend of mine, here in Florida.

As well as one of mines in Georgia. He left before getting tested too after a long wait and was told he tested positive a few days later.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

So, some MORE unmasking of the masking STUPIDITY:

Subject: Masks shared on Facebook    Interesting..  

Kevin Vaught

tSp15ognhsohorsed

(Copied from a friends page. More interesting information).

QUIT DRINKING THE KOOL AID, COME ON PEOPLE!!! TO ALL YOU MASK SHAMERS.....HERE YA GO! All ya want to know about masks

OSHA is a government agency. It is in charge of SAFETY of workers. They make rules and regulations to prevent injury and unhealthy environments. I had to comply with their safety requirements as a worker and in management. With that in mind, read the following.

My entire adult life I live and breath by OSHA regulations. And these are facts look them up. Most of you won't enjoy reading this but the truth hurts.

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid 🤦🏼‍♀). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks? I am OSHA certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things.

• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations. If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out.

They don’t need to. Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Every time you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”

• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited. The top American organization for safety. They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”

If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid. Ya this is pretty spot on....

HOW DID THEY CONVINCE THE US TO:

social distance
mask up
have no funerals
forcibly home-school while still taxing us for public education
stay in our homes
stop going to church
forfeit incomes and personal businesses
turn on our friends and neighbors with a phone number
hug our grandparents through plastic
thoroughly have us on the verge of civil war with each other.

ALL TO TURN AROUND AND TELL US THAT MOST OF IT IS NIXED AND COMPLETELY NEGATED, IF WE WANT TO:

protest
riot
kill even more people
loot businesses (many already on the brink of bankruptcy)
deface national monuments
destroy our cities
de-fund & disband our police
set everything on fire

...and all the while, we're allegedly at tremendous risk of an oh-so-deadly virus that can be diagnosed without official testing, or with so-called testing being counted & reported dishonestly, and reported on death certificates even if we die by falling off a cliff...

...and even though it's super "dangerous", the things that actually keep us healthy, like:

health food stores
farmers markets
garden nurseries/seeds
gyms
health facilities
chiropractic centers
naturopathic health centers
outdoor activities and parks are taken away.

But:

cigarettes/alcohol
fast food joints
Walmart
abortion centers were deemed "essential"...

And now our children are being forced to go back to schools that will feel like the prison result of a war zone, with a (guaranteed, just wait for it) mandated, un(properly) tested vaccine pushed by yours-truly, BILLionaire Gates - that's already shown severe reactions in so-called "testers".

How did America, Home of the Free become a fascist, communist regime - destroying lives and creating dependence so quickly?

Global totalitarianism over a so-called virus that's becoming more & more questionable to more & more people.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Post RV Taxes? $0, thanks to pre RV IBC.

Simple. Less expensive than 1 hour with a "Real" Tax Attorney.

THANK YOU ADAM!

(NO what if's; Chances Are; Probably; Most Likely; Might; Could; My __ Says...

Just a clean, simple, proven, LEGAL International Wealth Retention/Management strategy.

THANK YOU ADAM!.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...