Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 July 2020

Adam Montana

💥💥So many exciting developments!!

Adam you truly are an incredible resource to all who choose to take advantage of what you offer and to those who don't as well!! 

Thank you!!

OGIT🛩

Where can I find the latest on OGIT?

Any changes in OGIT strategy due to covid? New laws? Better options? Better drinks in the OGIT charter flights??

Thanks!!

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

I loved your explanation and it was easy to understand. (I used to zone out in class....)

GO SCHMOOLIE

Tell Me U Didn’t Just Say ‘Schmoolie’ ! :o 

image.gif.b09deda3c644f6196f6fa4971b11ed4b.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

My friends, Iraq isn’t about to go into debt so we can get rich. Therefore, a $3 RV isn’t the answer, and we must look at another possibility.

Take a hypothetical rate of $0.10 (ten cents)

Again, using the same numbers we have 1 Trillion IQD that needs to be changed out to smaller denominations. The CBI announces the rate at ten cents and also announces that your large notes will be worthless in 90 days.

Every investor would love to hold out for a higher rate, but in this situation you have no choice… you cash out. The CBI will likely use the same spread, so they will buy 1 trillion Dinar at a rate of .10, minus 25% spread, which gives us about $750 for every 10,000IQD note we have… and the CBI makes 250 million in the first 90 days at an expense of only 1 billion. This puts their debt on this transaction at only 750 million… a far cry from the 225 billion in the $3 RV!!!

I can only hope it'll be a 1-1 exchange rate. I can easily live with that. Even if it's 0.86.

At 0.10 it would really suck. But at least it's better than a lop. Though by the time you get done with that 25% spread, the exchange fee at banks and the 15% Capital gains taxes, it's working its way down to a LOP.

Edited by NextYear
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The deputy of the state of law, Kata al-Rikabi, affirmed on Sunday that no agreement could be implemented between Baghdad and Erbil without passing the oil and gas law.

Great point Thug. I believe you brought over an article a short while ago stating that GOI would move forward on that HCL in the near (?) future. We should also get some direction this week as I believe CBI director Alak is getting the boot on the 15th (Wednesday) and al Kazimi is off to meet the Trump-ster soon. All in all, a great week to shine up those platinum kicks !!

genius.jpg.f86edff93264f2d8ca2226e667c4796f.jpg

Genius !! :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, olivesman said:

great follow-up to your follow-up.

thank you so much.

(wish there was a lowercase-lock)

the older i get, the more people cal me "sir".

i don't feel like a "sir".

It's a figure of speech. Occasionally people call me "gentleman", to which I usually just give a raised eyebrow. And try not to prove them wrong :lol: 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

"Capital gains" is not going to apply to this. I know some people disagree, and they are entitled to their (wrong) opinions, but I'm firm on a couple things here:

1. We aren't going to get away with Capital Gains. 

2. .10 isn't $3, but I'll take .10 and increase it on the backside. 💥

Yeah, I should be calculating all this with the maximum taxes uncle sam can take. This way I won't be surprised at the end.

Will be interesting to see how this finally all plays out in the end. Hopefully soon. Yeah there's that word again 😁

1 minute ago, NextYear said:

Yeah, I should be calculating all this with the maximum taxes uncle sam can take. This way I won't be surprised at the end.

Will be interesting to see how this finally all plays out in the end. Hopefully soon. Yeah there's that word again 😁

Calculating max taxes is definitely the best way to go!

We have multiple options in VIP that will save you a ton. If VIP isn't for you, at least calculate max tax - penalties are bad.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 3

U may have talked about this in the past and I may have missed it. My question is when we have an RV and since I am in VIP, how are you going to get a better spread for your members since you dont physically have all our dinar in your possession to exchange with Wells Fargo, Chase or wherever?

Thanks Adam...been along for the long ride and your the only one I listen too and you doing a great job and i hope the journey is coming to an end for everyone that follows you.  May we meet one day.

GO RRRRRRRRVVVVV!!!

• Upvote 1