Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 July 2020

Adam Montana

I wished I would have seen this before I opened my mouth! Thanks Adam! I needed this reminder of why I have my horse’s hitched to your wagon! With this information it really helps me to understand what is really happening! After reading and thinking on this, 2020 could actually be our year!!! Thanks again Adam your the best! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Excellent news. I have always liked your analysis and now we have something to really look forward to.    I live in Arizona, will be 113 F today, and wondered if there  are any dinar groups that meet here?

Adam Thank you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First of all, Thanks Boss, your insight and intelligence is refreshing in today's world. 

But as I was reading your post something occurred to me that I don't know if anyone has brought up

before. Though I imagine I missed it. I understand the importance of the HCL law and the fact that 

Iraqi sovereignty is imperative for any type of revaluation of the dinar. Otherwise how will anyone be 

able to cash in?

What do you think of the possibility that Iraq could pass the Hydrocarbon Law and even receive their 

National Sovereignty under the so called pretext of darkness. Where know one even knows that it has 

happened. 

It's just seems to me that allowing this kind of news to break without some kind of control would create 

more chaos that good. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for the surprise Sunday post, Adam, not that the last of it was especially uplifting. And I have to ask: How much credence do you place in the .10 scenario, vs something in the neighborhood of $1?

Rendog

• Upvote 1

On 6/25/2020 at 3:03 PM, Adam Montana said:

If you’re referring to the email I sent - I don’t send them often. 

That’s how different things are right now - we are looking at serious possibility for the HCL to move, and I felt it warranted an email. 

I do these weekly updates every week but I do not send an email about every one. You can always “subscribe” (get notifications) to any specific forum section if you like. 

Adam,

I am subscribed and a Lifetime Platinum Member. For the amount of money I paid for it, I would hope that you could make sure I am getting the weekly announcements.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, 2candy said:

This might seem like a silly question, but what would be considered a large note?

According To That ‘Chubby Chasing‘ Stalker Frank ...

It’s The Note That He’s Been Trying To Woo The Fat Lady Into Singing For Years ! :o 

image.gif.1598d0f689f9a5f6928b9aca6a20097e.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

59 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Deputy: No agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will succeed without passing the oil law

%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

14:30 - 12/07/2020

The deputy of the state of law, Kata al-Rikabi, affirmed on Sunday that no agreement could be implemented between Baghdad and Erbil without passing the oil and gas law, indicating that the controversial laws disrupted the political process in Iraq.

Al-Rikabi said in a statement to "information" that "dozens of controversial laws between political forces, which have hindered the political and development process in Iraq because of the differences of the various parties."

He added, "Any agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will never be successful without adopting the oil and gas law that has caused billions of dollars in waste."

Al-Rikabi said, "Without approving controversial laws and activating the work of the Council, successive and accumulated crises in Iraq, especially with the Kurdistan region, have not been resolved." 

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

The next crucial step to this journey, and this is a fundamental part of it, is the HCL.

"HCL", or "Hydro Carbon Law", is the agreement necessary to furthering Iraq's regaining of wealth.

... and we are seeing a LOT of promising news on HCL right now.

:o 

LINK

Deputy: No agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will succeed without passing the oil law

%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

14:30 - 12/07/2020

The deputy of the state of law, Kata al-Rikabi, affirmed on Sunday that no agreement could be implemented between Baghdad and Erbil without passing the oil and gas law, indicating that the controversial laws disrupted the political process in Iraq.

Al-Rikabi said in a statement to "information" that "dozens of controversial laws between political forces, which have hindered the political and development process in Iraq because of the differences of the various parties."

He added, "Any agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will never be successful without adopting the oil and gas law that has caused billions of dollars in waste."

Al-Rikabi said, "Without approving controversial laws and activating the work of the Council, successive and accumulated crises in Iraq, especially with the Kurdistan region, have not been resolved." 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

He revealed the files of Al-Kazimi's upcoming visit to Washington

He revealed the files of Al-Kazimi

7/12/22020 13:31:56

Said adviser to the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, that the Prime Minister’s upcoming visit to the United States will include several aspects, including security.

"It is a visit that includes the development of all relations, including on the security side," Hisham Dawood told Al Furat News.

He added, "Our relations with America are strategic, cultural, scientific, economic, agricultural, and there is no doubt on the security side, and this is normal because we have a common war against ISIS and military relations and we import weapons from them."

It is expected that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will visit Washington, DC, in the next few days, during which he will head the Iraqi side in the second round of the strategic dialogue between the two countries.

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

We currently have a Prime Minister in place who is finally doing all the right things.
I have affectionately named him "Kazzamie" because the progress he's made seems like a magic trick at times!

And Don’t Forget That Kazemi Is Scheduled To Meet With President Trump At The White House Later This Month ! :o

LINK

He revealed the files of Al-Kazimi's upcoming visit to Washington

He revealed the files of Al-Kazimi

7/12/22020 13:31:56

Said adviser to the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, that the Prime Minister’s upcoming visit to the United States will include several aspects, including security.

"It is a visit that includes the development of all relations, including on the security side," Hisham Dawood told Al Furat News.

He added, "Our relations with America are strategic, cultural, scientific, economic, agricultural, and there is no doubt on the security side, and this is normal because we have a common war against ISIS and military relations and we import weapons from them."

It is expected that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will visit Washington, DC, in the next few days, during which he will head the Iraqi side in the second round of the strategic dialogue between the two countries.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, andy3232 said:

Adam, 

Good day to you and appreciate your and all the Dinar Vets comments here, daily weekly regarding Nevada

Corporation, VIP!" rel="">VIP, OSI, ect.   We've gotten much information the last 10 plus years on this site, all great, exciting, 

getting ready for RV!

With all that said, I wanted to know if the group could be on possibly a weekly confernece call for clarifications,

updates, suggestions.  Also, could we have a meeting, seminar, or conference back in Wisconsin Adam, for a charge

of course, maybe 2- 4 weeks after RV for maybe a Friday, Saturday, Sunday meeting?  To distill 10 years worth of data,

it would be usefull for many of us to get a step by step approach to the Dinar Investment, by using your known resources

advice, suggestions ect?

I know you will have OSi and VIP!" rel="">VIP investment opportunites available also and that will be fantastic. An overall current 

review and commaraderie of a get together somehow could bring us all into lazer focus on what the main priorities

are for us all with resources, questions and answers, commaraderie, diner party, would be great if we could pull it off.

With deep appreciation mr these opportunites and further friendship and partners. Thank you.

andy3232

California

If I remember correctly, several years ago there were discussions of having meetings in different cities to allow Dinar Vet members the opportunity to get to know each other. I agree Andy, we could get to know each other and share experiences and investment opportunities. I was living in Vegas at the time and remember thinking how convenient that would be. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2