Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 July 2020

Adam Montana

Great stuff Adam👍,and thanks for the refresher course on how this will work. I've got 2more years to work but wouldn't mind cutting that time down to a bare minimum of last say a week or two 😁. Have a great rest of your weekend!

• Upvote 2

Much appreciated Adam, and, your analysis makes perfect sense. There’s a great deal of money to be made on this RV, not only for Dinar holders such as ourselves, but, for the CBI as well. Many moving pieces to this puzzle are finally falling into place, that coupled with the new president taking the bull by the horns and getting things done, makes for some elevated emotions once again in this “speculative” investment. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Adam, 

Good day to you and appreciate your and all the Dinar Vets comments here, daily weekly regarding Nevada

Corporation, VIP, OSI, ect.   We've gotten much information the last 10 plus years on this site, all great, exciting, 

getting ready for RV!

With all that said, I wanted to know if the group could be on possibly a weekly confernece call for clarifications,

updates, suggestions.  Also, could we have a meeting, seminar, or conference back in Wisconsin Adam, for a charge

of course, maybe 2- 4 weeks after RV for maybe a Friday, Saturday, Sunday meeting?  To distill 10 years worth of data,

it would be usefull for many of us to get a step by step approach to the Dinar Investment, by using your known resources

advice, suggestions ect?

I know you will have OSi and VIP investment opportunites available also and that will be fantastic. An overall current 

review and commaraderie of a get together somehow could bring us all into lazer focus on what the main priorities

are for us all with resources, questions and answers, commaraderie, diner party, would be great if we could pull it off.

With deep appreciation mr these opportunites and further friendship and partners. Thank you.

andy3232

California

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks again Adam for the Sunday drop in. I remember when you posted this a few years ago and you're absolutely right this holds true to this day. We're almost there. Thank again. Gooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for your update! 👍 I'm wondering why I only periodically get an update from you? I'm not getting the weeklys... I look forward to all the posts... Thanks again to you and your staff for all you do!!! 😉 Blessings and stay safe!!! GOOO RV...... 💖

• Upvote 3