Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unbelievable: Dead Cat Receives Voter Registration

You guys always post from radical right wing outlets. You do know fake news goes both ways!

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2017, NewsWars is a news and opinion website by Infowars publisher and far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, where he claims to be bringing “truth back to the media.” He’s infamously made false claims concerning the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, and federal investigators said he inspired a gunman to open fire inside a Washington, D.C., pizzeria by touting unfounded allegations on his shows and websites about its supposed ties to former Democratic candidate Hillarious Clinton and human trafficking. This is a conspiracy website, period.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newswars/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CMTDrPgF&rs=AOn4CLBlTxI-gEETuF8dxarkk5GRLvmhuw

What's worse than gov't sending MILLIONS in "stimulus" checks to dead people? Government sending a voter registration ...
New

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4

Will this lead to Voter Fraud? An Atlanta family was surprised when the received a voter registration for their pet cat that died 12 ...
New

Atlanta Couple's Dead Cat Receives Voter Registration Application Had their cat still been alive, the Atlanta couple said ...
New

link: https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/deceased-cat-gets-voter-registration-application-in-the-mail.
New

Article: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dead-cat-receives-voter-registration-application-in-the-mail Archive: ...
New

Deceased cat gets voter registration application in the mail. Fox 5 Atlanta ...
New

133 views1 day ago

A local Fox News Report about a Dead Cat who recieved mail about voting 13 years after he died. Dead Cats Can't Vote... or ...
New

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Since Donald has admitted on camera

Actually it wasn't on camera but it was audio recording. Since your so perfect and never committed a sin, or talk derogatory or gossip about anyone. I wanted to make sure your record was straight so you maintain your Perfectness..

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Since Donald has admitted on camera to having a penchant for "grabbing them by the p***y".....one can only imagine who dead Cody Cat would vote for.  B)

GO RV, then BV

22 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Actually it wasn't on camera but it was audio recording. Since your so perfect and never committed a sin, or talk derogatory or gossip about anyone. I wanted to make sure your record was straight so you maintain your Perfectness..

And, he never actually grabbed any one.

On October 7, 2016, during the 2016 United States presidential election, The Washington Post published a video and accompanying article about then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and television host Billy Bush having "an extremely lewd conversation about women" in 2005. Trump and Bush were in a bus on their way to film an episode of Access Hollywood, a show owned by NBCUniversal. In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the *****. You can do anything." Commentators and lawyers have described such an action as sexual assault.[1]

He talked about it but never said he did it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My comments was Political Correctness, that the Norm, dealing with everything beside common sense in 2020. I've seen the video's and heard the discussion. the camera was of a bus, with audio recording in the background, played at the same time. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2020 at 7:09 PM, nstoolman1 said:

And, he never actually grabbed any one.

On October 7, 2016, during the 2016 United States presidential election, The Washington Post published a video and accompanying article about then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and television host Billy Bush having "an extremely lewd conversation about women" in 2005. Trump and Bush were in a bus on their way to film an episode of Access Hollywood, a show owned by NBCUniversal. In the video, Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the *****. You can do anything." Commentators and lawyers have described such an action as sexual assault.[1]

He talked about it but never said he did it. 

"moved on her like a bit*h" was one of the lines I believe he used while describing his attempts to get with a MARRIED woman....twisting and downplaying his dirtbag actions is how his base justifies their continued support of him....that'll never change, but it shouldn't be overlooked.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

On 7/13/2020 at 11:53 PM, yota691 said:

My comments was Political Correctness, that the Norm, dealing with everything beside common sense in 2020. I've seen the video's and heard the discussion. the camera was of a bus, with audio recording in the background, played at the same time. 

Might not have been Trump on that audio at all....could've been David Dennison for all we know.

GO RV, then BV 

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

"moved on her like a bit*h" was one of the lines I believe he used while describing his attempts to get with a MARRIED woman....twisting and downplaying his dirtbag actions is how his base justifies their continued support system" rel="">support of him....that'll never change, but it shouldn't be overlooked.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

I wasn't downplaying anything. I was bringing your false statement into the light. What he has done in the past, present and future is between him, his God and wife(wives). As a president I think he is doing great. As a man I probably would not be running in his circle nor he in mine.

• Thanks 1