Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lebanon is the First Domino to Fall in the Fiat Currency Reset.

Not exactly, Zimbabwe went to the Gold standard two weeks ago. However, this will cause a Domino effect. 

As for how soon, I truly feel sorry for those poor souls who haven't prepared. 

Remember what happened when they IMPRISONED us in our homes? 

How much worse do you think it will be when everyone wakes up and realizes all that Fiat money in their bank accounts are gone and their credit cards no longer work.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not exactly, Zimbabwe went to the Gold standard two weeks ago. However, this will cause a Domino effect. 

How much worse do you think it will be when everyone wakes up and realizes all that Fiat money in their bank accounts are gone and their credit cards no longer work.  

How do you recommend to prepare? Buying gold and silver? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, climber7 said:

First, take a look at this thread. And then I would advise that you buy as much Silver and Gold as possible. Another thing, remove all expendable cash from your bank,  remember digital Fiat currency doesn't really exist. Also have at least 2 months of food on hand.  After the switch to the Gold standard there will be more money flowing than you can imagine. But the transition will be extremely difficult at best. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First, take a look at this thread. And then I would advise that you buy as much Silver and Gold as possible. Another thing, remove all expendable cash from your bank,  remember digital Fiat currency doesn't really exist. Also have at least 2 months of food on hand.  After the switch to the Gold standard there will be more money flowing than you can imagine. But the transition will be extremely difficult at best. 

Thanks my friend! 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, climber7 said:

Climber, I have a similar question for the board, when it comes to being prepared that is...

I have a few cases of spam stocked up an my wife just spent 500 dollars on wine at the winery but my dilemma is this.

They are talking about doing away with college football this season. Being from Alabama an we kinda like our football down here an have never in the history of football have had this happened. My question is how do we prepare for this, everything else is covered but things are starting to get serious now....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, DoD said:

They are talking about doing away with college football this season. Being from Alabama an we kinda like our football down here an have never in the history of football have had this happened. My question is how do we prepare for this, everything else is covered but things are starting to get serious now....

You have about 5 years of glorious seasons to rewatch in reruns.   That is better than anyone else in College Football.  

Being from Houston I was looking forward to the baseball season this year until we learned the entire team is a bunch of cheaters.  Now that CV has closed most of the season I’m glad.  I was going to boycott the team this year and every preceding year until anyone who was on that 2017 championship team is gone.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well it will ignite a civil war. I n my opinion! You think it’s bad now, I don’t think the country could go through that right now! I’m praying that this doesn’t happen! JMHO 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DoD said:

Climber, I have a similar question for the board, when it comes to being prepared that is...

I have a few cases of spam stocked up an my wife just spent 500 dollars on wine at the winery but my dilemma is this.

Not to take the seriousness away from this topic  but $500 on wine.. What time is Happy Hour at your house??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Lebanon is the First Domino to Fall in the Fiat Currency Reset.

By newbieDA,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this interesting and informative video newbieDA...:salute:RON

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:twothumbs:...Thanks LGD ... APPRECIATE YOUR WISDOM & ADVICE... :salute:RON

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Well it will ignite a civil war. I n my opinion! You think it’s bad now, I don’t think the country could go through that right now! I’m praying that this doesn’t happen! JMHO 

I have to agree Artitech..   I saw the quote from LadyGrace'sdaddy and do NOT (with all due respect) foresee us waking up one morning only to find no one has any money in the bank.  (And, I was never imprisoned in my home) 

We should all pray this doesn't happen.   There would be a complete and total breakdown of all social services to completely obliterate the ability for 90% of Americans to do anything but focus on the survival of the fittest.   No jobs, seriously limited communication, food becomes unavailable except that of which you can steal and in short order, no gas to even drive your car.   Ever see the movie "Mad Max"?   That will give you a taste. 

So, let's say I have a little stash of gold and silver...  with a full collapse of everyone's ability to buy anything, you'll need to be very well protected so you can negotiate the things you do need.   Those who will have anything to negotiate will be very well armed. 

Now, I'm not a dooms day guy..  just making the point of what might happen if we all woke up one morning and had no, zero, zilch money in the bank. 

I FULLY believe this will not be the case.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, HeyJonesy said:

I have to agree Artitech..   I saw the quote from LadyGrace'sdaddy and do NOT (with all due respect) foresee us waking up one morning only to find no one has any money in the bank.  (And, I was never imprisoned in my home) 

We should all pray this doesn't happen.   There would be a complete and total breakdown of all social services to completely obliterate the ability for 90% of Americans to do anything but focus on the survival of the fittest.   No jobs, seriously limited communication, food becomes unavailable except that of which you can steal and in short order, no gas to even drive your car.   Ever see the movie "Mad Max"?   That will give you a taste. 

So, let's say I have a little stash of gold and silver...  with a full collapse of everyone's ability to buy anything, you'll need to be very well protected so you can negotiate the things you do need.   Those who will have anything to negotiate will be very well armed. 

Now, I'm not a dooms day guy..  just making the point of what might happen if we all woke up one morning and had no, zero, zilch money in the bank. 

I FULLY believe this will not be the case.  

In January of this year, would you have believed we are where we are now?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, HeyJonesy said:

We should all pray this doesn't happen.   There would be a complete and total breakdown of all social services to completely obliterate the ability for 90% of Americans to do anything but focus on the survival of the fittest.   No jobs, seriously limited communication, food becomes unavailable except that of which you can steal and in short order, no gas to even drive your car.   Ever see the movie "Mad Max"?   That will give you a taste

You're forgetting the rest of the equation. And yet you're correct in the extremely short term.  People will wake up and in one day loose every bit of  digital Fiat currency they have. Banks will be temporarily closed as they come back under Constitutional law and replace the paper Fiat currency with Gold and Silver certificates. It's said that exchange will be a one Federal note for one Gold or Silver certificate. However, under the Gold standard the value of EVERYTHING will greatly decrease. For example, your mortgage is an illegal instrument of deception and will simply be gone. But the value of your home will decrease by as much as 50 percent.  This has happened already, investigate Cyprus. 

Now remember how President Trump keeps talking about bailouts for the people? He's done this already just to let people know he will do it again. 

When we go back to the Gold standard, Gold will be over $30,000 dollars an ounce. America currently holds over 8100 tons of Gold. 

Countries-with-largest-gold-holdings-09032019.png

The value of that Gold after the Gold standard is implemented will create so much wealth that President Trump could easily create a guaranteed income. Do you really think people won't accept that? 

In short, to fully understand the events which are about to happen, one must study the NESERA/GESERA law in depth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're forgetting the rest of the equation. And yet you're correct in the extremely short term.  People will wake up and in one day loose every bit of  digital Fiat currency they have. Banks will be temporarily closed as they come back under Constitutional law and replace the paper Fiat currency with Gold and Silver certificates. It's said that exchange will be a one Federal note for one Gold or Silver certificate. However, under the Gold standard the value of EVERYTHING will greatly decrease. For example, your mortgage is an illegal instrument of deception and will simply be gone. But the value of your home will decrease by as much as 50 percent.  This has happened already, investigate Cyprus. 

Now remember how President Trump keeps talking about bailouts for the people? He's done this already just to let people know he will do it again. 

When we go back to the Gold standard, Gold will be over $30,000 dollars an ounce. America currently holds over 8100 tons of Gold. 

Countries-with-largest-gold-holdings-09032019.png

The value of that Gold after the Gold standard is implemented will create so much wealth that President Trump could easily create a guaranteed income. Do you really think people won't accept that? 

In short, to fully understand the events which are about to happen, one must study the NESERA/GESERA law in depth. 

Well so much for my Rolex Presidential watch, looks like I won’t be needing that anymore!  Plus my new teeth, because there will be no food to eat! Damn what a cold cruel world! JMHO 🤠

12 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well so much for my Rolex Presidential watch, looks like I won’t be needing that anymore!  Plus my new teeth, because there will be no food to eat! Damn what a cold cruel world! JMHO 🤠

Relax my friend. This is not going to be a winners and looser's situation. With the exception of a few Corporate Conglomerates, but I doubt you will take issue with that. There is going to be a strong 

stage of confusion when this is done but that won't last long. As the masses begin to realize the amount 

of wealth that was created and given to the people, everyone will be be extremely happy. That is what people should really worry about. But when this is done and the dust settles it will be years before anyone even begins to realized what happened. 

And it should be noted that the RV of the Iraqi Dinar {and most other currencies} is a major part of 

NESERA/GESERA. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1