Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:33 AM CDT - 7/11/2020

Good Saturday Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by Pimpy & Bruce that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy *** ...so far it's been a consistent stream of very good news...unlike, remember this time last year we were all pumped up and then all of a sudden towards August...everything just blew up in our faces.  We are closely excitedly watching what's going on in Iraq...there are a couple things I'm looking to happen before our boy Al-Kazemi makes his way over yonder here to hang out with Trump.  One of them is the agreement between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad...It feels like they're very very close.  That's what I'm hoping for because it plays a big part in what I think is going to happen...It's really important...my hope is to see Trump come out and then introduce Al-Kazemi to the world, while at the same time encouraging the international community to once again recognize the sovereignty of Iraq while removing the restrictions off their currency...let's put out some good mojo to make this happen...

*** Bruce *** ...in DC in 2012 and Dr Shabibi was asked question...what could the Iraqi Dinar support...What would the dinar be worth in US dollars after the revaluation - Dr Shabibi answered his question something to the effect – the Dinar will be able to support a rate of at least $16.00...I remember the question – and I remember Dr Shabibi answering that and I thought WOW – because when we first started we thought man – if this could get to $2 or $3 or back to what the Dinar was worth before it was questioned value which I think was $3.96 something – I thought man that’s going to be awesome - This was 15 years ago – when we looked into it all - almost 16 yrs now...So I was telling you this to let you know that maybe what Dr Shabibi spoke was prophetic... This is a true story guys and gals....RON

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5