Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Early Morning Opinion @ 7:40 AM CDT - 7/11/2020

Good Saturday Morning Dinar Vets, here's a new opinion & comment by Frank26 that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Frank26 ***  We were the first to bring you IOO...where the CBI has made it clear that we have representation around the world.  You could call them satellite banks but I don't like that.  They're private banks of the CBI...they were first established in the United States...you may be able to go into one of those CBI banks that represent the CBI in the Untied States and exchange them there.  You may not want to exchange them into your currency of choice.  You may just want to deposit them as Iraqi Dinars.  Why?  Maybe you're not satisfied with the exchange rate that came out...maybe you're waiting for it to be at a higher rate internationally and you want to just store them in there.  As soon as the value goes up these banks will go up and the reason why is because the CBI has to retrieve their 3 zeros.  They've gotten about 70% of them back but the Fab 4 want this to continue...

:easyrider:And the Beat Goes On...! 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Are these private Banks available now?  That is what I was thinking of doing is depositing in one of these banks as dinar.  I just don't know how secure they are if they are new in the US.  It would make a lot of sense to do this if the rate initially came out at $0.10  Because you know it won't stay at that rate and they may be in a hurry to grab up all their large denomination bills..

• Upvote 4

LMAO!!!! Frank never seems to amaze me with the BS he comes up with. Let me see if I’m following Franks logic with this, Iraq an the CBI has opened up banks here in the USA that we can deposit our Dinars in for safe keeping. I’ve had my Dinar in my safe since 2004 waiting on the value to go up, why in the world would I take them out of my safe an put them in one of Franks ghosts banks waiting on the value to go up. 
That’s as funny as the 800 numbers floating around guru land...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

Are these private Banks available now?  That is what I was thinking of doing is depositing in one of these banks as dinar.  I just don't know how secure they are if they are new in the US.  It would make a lot of sense to do this if the rate initially came out at $0.10  Because you know it won't stay at that rate and they may be in a hurry to grab up all their large denomination bills..

The CBI actually did announce plans (on several occasions) to open satellite banks in the US and certain foreign countries in the near future, but I doubt it will happen until after any value change and the currency internationally recognized...RON :salute:

2 hours ago, DoD said:

LMAO!!!! Frank never seems to amaze me with the BS he comes up with. Let me see if I’m following Franks logic with this, Iraq an the CBI has opened up banks here in the USA that we can deposit our Dinars in for safe keeping. I’ve had my Dinar in my safe since 2004 waiting on the value to go up, why in the world would I take them out of my safe an put them in one of Franks ghosts banks waiting on the value to go up. 
That’s as funny as the 800 numbers floating around guru land...

Well you're wrong - read the comment above...and Frank is not a pusher of 800 numbers...RON:salute:

56 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Actually there is one in Dearborn Michigan......

CL

Thanks coorslite21 - but I couldn't find any reference to one yet...Blessings...RON:salute:

There is a CBI Bank & Trust in Muscatine, IA and it's Central Bancshares, Inc. a community bank holding company 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Sorry Ron, didn’t realize you were that big of a fan of Frank but I never said he was a pusher of the 800 number. An exactly what is it I’m wrong about? You think I’m wrong about keeping my Dinar in my safe rather than putting it in one of Franks Iraq banks? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DoD said:

Sorry Ron, didn’t realize you were that big of a fan of Frank but I never said he was a pusher of the 800 number. An exactly what is it I’m wrong about? You think I’m wrong about keeping my Dinar in my safe rather than putting it in one of Franks Iraq banks? 

Not at all DoD ... I'm not a big fan of Frank, but what he was saying was correct.  Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying. I hold most of my IQD in a Roth IRA as to avoid any financial gain the IQD might bring, plus I hold some at home as well, and some in a safe deposit box, and 5 million at Warka Bank. But, if the CBI does open satellite branches, I certainly would consider utilizing them depending on the new rate. JMHO ... RON :flagsmiley:

• Upvote 3

RON:salute:

There is a CBI Bank & Trust in Muscatine, IA and it's Central Bancshares, Inc. a community bank holding company 

I sent a message to this bank just to see if they really are a satellite bank for the CBI.  My husband (the CFO for his company) said even though they are a bank operating in the US, certain accounts may not be covered by the FDIC so it might be too risky to entrust your dinar with them.

•  
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Linda Bower said:

RON:salute:

I sent a message to this bank just to see if they really are a satellite bank for the CBI.  My husband (the CFO for his company) said even though they are a bank operating in the US, certain accounts may not be covered by the FDIC so it might be too risky to entrust your dinar with them.

•  

Linda, they are not ... I posted it because it was the only one I could find, but it's not associated with Iraq's CBI...! I wrote: "Thanks coorslite21 - but I couldn't find any reference to one yet... Blessings...RON:salute:There is a CBI Bank & Trust in Muscatine, IA and it's Central Bancshares, Inc. a community bank holding company  Also, I wrote: "The CBI actually did announce plans (on several occasions) to open satellite banks in the US and certain foreign countries in the near future, but I doubt it will happen until after any value change and the currency internationally recognized "...RON :salute:

•  
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3