Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirmed Global Exchanges...US To Exchange Last.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Direct from the "A TEAM"  from the Dynamic Duo...Judy Lyington & Bruce the Goose.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

Judy Lyington...

Today Thurs. 9 July ended a successful testing of the new financial system in the US and Canada, a blackout in Canada of their financial system, plus a hold on the Dinar – of which the value has now settled.
Behind the scenes NESARA / GESARA was being implemented and scheduled to be fully in place by the 3 Nov. Presidential Election.

Bruce the Goose...

1. There was more confirmation that exchanges were being done in Canada and other countries around the globe.
2. The US could be in a position of going last because of security issues and currency values that were different than other countries, possibly higher.
3. Iraq officials were coming to the US Mon. or Tues. 13, 14 July to announce that they were a sovereign nation. That could be the day that Tier 4b went.
4. Dr. Shabibi had said that the Dinar could support a rate of around $16. (According to reports, the Dinar has been fluctuating between $6 and $28).

5. Last night Wed. 8 July there was a meeting in Washington DC with all the principles (over 800 people) to put the bankers up to speed. They let them know that this was real and going.
6. If your project would be going 80 years or more the interest rate you could ask for your structured Zim payouts would be up to 9 ½ %.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Wuzzup Ms PokerPlayer - I Haven’t Seen U Since The Last Time U Wiped Me Out At The Tables ! :o 

bman-590x656.jpg&c=sc&w=413&h=459

:D  :D  :D 

Living the dream Thugs, survived pneumonia and am now semi quasi back to normal, what ever that is.... lol                                                                                                                   Pp

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Living the dream Thugs, survived pneumonia and am now semi quasi back to normal, what ever that is.... lol                                                                                                                   Pp

I'm glad you're okay. Keep drinking the water. Flush your system out sweetheart

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs Gypsygirl11. Been a very long haul but doing quite a better.  I do not recommend anyone get this. Shes definitely not fun

pp

Glad your back I missed you & you didn't miss anything.

starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I am from Canada and say unequivocally that our banking system is not blacked out....... Dumb Azzes.

pp

Haha

nope

well just my account

big black line through it with a really big red flag

means I am special

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs Gypsygirl11. Been a very long haul but doing quite a better.  I do not recommend anyone get this. Shes definitely not 

Well, Its good to have you back..... keep getting stronger and healthier ... cuz if/when this hits we're going to party like some bad boys! Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I'd love to see a source on that :)

So the members can comment on it. You're welcome. :tiphat: 

Luigi says...

There is no source on record. This rumor goes all the way back to the 2012 Banking Conference in Jackson Hole WY.

Somebody started the rumor then all the other Gurus got on board & ran with the rumor.

There is also no evidence that Dr. Shabibi is coming out of retirement to run the CBI after RV/RI.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

There is no source on record. This rumor goes all the way back to the 2012 Banking Conference in Jackson Hole WY.

Somebody started the rumor then all the other Gurus got on board & ran with the rumor.

There is also no evidence that Dr. Shabibi is coming out of retirement to run the CBI after RV/RI.

I figured that :lol: 

Shabs is a smart guy. He's said many times that the IQD could increase, but a $16 price tag is just silly. 

I'm still (mostly) on the ten cent train. I can see a flat dollar. I'll agree that even the RI rate of $3.26 is possible. But $16... I just can't see Shabs saying that.

:)

Carry on!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9