Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Late Morning Opinion @ 11:11 AM CDT - 7/10/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments by Frank26 & MilitiaMan that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Frank26 ***  When the value goes up may I suggest you walk don't run.  In the same way that I suggest don't pick up the phone and tell the world "guess what?" Shhh...Don't feel that if it went up in the next hour - don't feel 'oh, gosh I've got to get to a bank right away.  Oh, I'll get to a bank tomorrow morning!' Think twice about that.  It's up to you...IMO the Central bank of Iraq is not going to retrieve the 3 zeros right away...I don't see where they're going to say 'okay we just raised the value of our currency and the 3 zero notes we're gonna cancel them out.  You're out of luck sucker!'  ...I don't know how long they're going to give you though.  They say they coexist with the new small category notes for about ten year but that's in country. How long will they be good outside of the country of Iraq?  I don't know...I don't believe that we have the issue to run right away when the value goes up...watch, look, listen, learn from others.  Learn from their mistakes...

*** MilitiaMan ***   Article:  "A Kurdish deputy reveals the fact that Baghdad refused to receive the Kurdistan delegation and the reason for his late visitQuote: "The Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad next week, and it is awaiting the easing of the conditions that Baghdad requested from the region with regard to oil delivery, and revenues of 50% of the border outlets...There is hope regarding negotiations between the territorial and federal governments, after entering international mediation, that a comprehensive agreement will be reached between the two parties."  I can just imagine the room they are in and how many international entities are working to help the mediation process through to the finish. We all know this is about money and salaries, however, it is even more than that. It is about the 2019 FMLA too..imo The trigger for money/foreign currency reserves to get a leg up... When there is an RI, you can bet your bottom Dinar that there is going to be some serious money movement and not just in Iraq...:twothumbs:

:easyrider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4