Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Feel free to give EVIDENCE to the DV masses that I ever said God doesn't have the capability to write a book......I triple dog dare you.  

GO RV, then BV

Yeppers as soon as you tell us what book you think he wrote. 

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Yep as a moderator on this sight you can get away with calling someone a racist. Congratulations! 

all I did was post what this DR said.......SMH

WOW,!!!!!! Son you need to really relax. Look at the end of my comments, what do you see?:lmao:

Oh yeah, probably because 'IT WAS A JOKE '. Mocking how the left operates. 

Guess your hatred for all things Trump has damaged your sense of humor. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yeppers as soon as you tell us what book you think he wrote. 

WOW,!!!!!! Son you need to really relax. Look at the end of my comments, what do you see?:lmao:

Oh yeah, probably because 'IT WAS A JOKE '. Mocking how the left operates. 

Guess your hatred for all things Trump has damaged your sense of humor. 

Not your Son. And I highly take offense to that.......JOKE! 

• Confused 1

Man there is the potential for a debate on "potential conflated with manifestation (or capability versus actual being)" here somewheres....

anyways...back to mask nazis or brownshirt mask critters handing their arses to those not wearing masks... ah shucks lets just call it what it truly is fascist people deriding others for not wearing a mask... lol

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I actually put my mask on when I'm rolling up to pay at a drive-thru....it's a common sense thing, no instructions necessary.  I don't out looking for angles to exagerate or axes axes to grind.  

GO RV, then BV 

So in other words you are better than everyone else? Is that what you are saying because no where in the description about the people going through the drive thru window being served by the power tripping fascist employees was the name Shabbs mentioned. Nor was it said that I went through the drive thru.  Maybe instead of being braggadocious that you work on your reading comprehension and retention skills. But its always about "me, me, me" right? And for the record I am not talking about myself as the "me" in that previous sentence.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Theseus said:

So in other words you are better than everyone else? Is that what you are saying because no where in the description about the people going through the drive thru window being served by the power tripping fascist employees was the name Shabbs mentioned. Nor was it said that I went through the drive thru.  Maybe instead of being braggadocious that you work on your reading comprehension and retention skills. But its always about "me, me, me" right? And for the record I am not talking about myself as the "me" in that previous sentence.

It's just so simple...you could do the patriotic (Trump's words) thing and wear a mask, secure your goods and services, and go about your day unfettered....or you could go the other route and whine about being a victim of out of control employed children....You made your choice, so enjoy the spoils of your store visit follies.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You have also never forgotten a thing a day in your life. Yeah you are better than maybe an amoeba but not anyone or anything else. I didn't whine. I used it as an example to start a discussion. Unlike you, while others have talked about that, you have consistently attacked me. You aren't about the topic you are about attacking people on here. And that is why you will always be what I have said you are. And to think that you are part of the dinarvets staff. Bah!

Edited by Theseus
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Theseus said:

You have also never forgotten a thing a day in your life. Yeah you are better than maybe an amoeba but not anyone or anything else. I didn't whine. I used it as an example to start a discussion. Unlike you, while others have talked about that, you have consistently attacked me. You aren't about the topic you are about attacking people on here. And that is why you will always be what I have said you are. And to think that you are part of the dinarvets staff. Bah!

Hahahaha.....what!?  When did that happen?.....does that job come with paid bennies?  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Theseus said:

And did you just say I attack you....as you flippantly say I'm just above an amoeba?  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's just so simple...you could do the patriotic (Trump's words) thing and wear a mask, secure your goods and services, and go about your day unfettered....or you could go the other route and whine about being a victim of out of control employed children....You made your choice, so enjoy the spoils of your store visit follies.

GO RV, then BV 

So you are saying you could accept the election results, since questioning an election is a threat to democracy (Hitlary's words) and accept Trump as your duly elected President. Or you could go the fascist route and spin and play word games and attack people through insinuation and when they attack back feign that you took the high road. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Theseus said:

So you are saying you could accept the election results, since questioning an election is a threat to democracy (Hitlary's words) and accept Trump as your duly elected President. Or you could go the fascist route and spin and play word games and attack people through insinuation and when they attack back feign that you took the high road. 

I would certainly accept the results of the presidential election if somehow Trump manages to win, sans Russian interference.....Though, nowhere is it written that a U.S. President is beyond reproach when it comes to his/her handling of the affairs of the American citizenry, or his treatment of them as human beings.  Question is, can you accept the election if Biden wins?.....or are you one of those civil war advocates who have popped up recently, because they don't respect the U.S. election system if their candidate loses?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This conversation is totally useless. The lines of division have been drawn. 

And there can be only one way out of the current events. In that case I must resend myself from anymore debate about Covid19 and prepare my family for what's coming. 

From the beginning I've been looking for anyone who actually has this bug and someone whose died from it. Well this morning I received information from a Dear Friend whose parents are infected and dying from Covid19. 

Both parents were refused Hydroxychloroquine. The murderous, heartless liberals have resigned my friends parents to death for political reasons. 

I can no longer pretend that anyone who is liberal is worthy of (or even capable of) an intelligent and moral conversation. 

Many here have questioned why these people are tolerated here, and that is a testament to Adams staunch position on free speech. Nevertheless, when dealing with people which are incapable of such a conversation in an environment where "TOLERANCE " is the rule; the BEST choice for everyone is to simply ignore them.  

So by understanding the mindset of who you're talking to it becomes clear that ignoring the immoral is the only appropriate way to proceed. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I would certainly accept the results of the presidential election if somehow Trump manages to win, sans Russian interference.....Though, nowhere is it written that a U.S. President is beyond reproach when it comes to his/her handling of the affairs of the American citizenry, or his treatment of them as human beings.  Question is, can you accept the election if Biden wins?.....or are you one of those civil war advocates who have popped up recently, because they don't respect the U.S. election system if their candidate loses?

GO RV, then BV

The FBI determined there was no "sans Russian influence". So you spin your words to make it look like you accept the election but the words are "you don't accept the election". Done. Enough. I accepted 0bummer and I respect the Office of President of the United States no matter who gets in the office. That is the difference, you only respect the office when it is someone on the left because you don't accept there was no Russian collusion. As you still tout the demoncrat party line. Denial. So you don't accept the election. You haven't accepted the last election so how can you even accept the next. Let's say Biden does win. In four years there will be another election, what happens if your boy/girl doesn't win, what will be the left's issue then? You already used Russian collusion. This isn't about the person it is about the left not having the office and power that that office controls. And therein lies the rub. The person with the R behind the name becomes the focal point taking away from the true agenda and reason. This a KKKommie tactic that Ayres taught to his followers like 0Bumer. I would accept Biden's election results but are we voting for Biden or his handlers? That becomes the question of the day. Between the two Biden is the least mentally fit for office as Reagan proved in his latter years with his Alzheimer's condition. 

4 minutes ago, Theseus said:

The FBI determined there was no "sans Russian influence". So you spin your words to make it look like you accept the election but the words are "you don't accept the election". Done. Enough. I accepted 0bummer and I respect the Office of President of the United States no matter who gets in the office. That is the difference, you only respect the office when it is someone on the left because you don't accept there was no Russian collusion. As you still tout the demoncrat party line. Denial. So you don't accept the election. You haven't accepted the last election so how can you even accept the next. Let's say Biden does win. In four years there will be another election, what happens if your boy/girl doesn't win, what will be the left's issue then? You already used Russian collusion. This isn't about the person it is about the left not having the office and power that that office controls. And therein lies the rub. The person with the R behind the name becomes the focal point taking away from the true agenda and reason. This a KKKommie tactic that Ayres taught to his followers like 0Bumer. I would accept Biden's election results but are we voting for Biden or his handlers? That becomes the question of the day. Between the two Biden is the least mentally fit for office as Reagan proved in his latter years with his Alzheimer's condition. 

Not true....I voted for Reagan in my first eligible election, Bush the elder (once) and GW Bush.....I've always voted for who I thought was the best candidate....I never got hung up on political parties, though that's going to happen this time.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

By the way you need to reread your US Constitution as Article 4 Section 4 states

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive against domestic Violence.

This gives the President every authority to protect citizens in this country against the fascist groups like Antifa who are using violence in their so-called "peaceful protests" aka riots.

Also note the form of government, it doesn't say Democracy, it says a Republican form of government which is governance by the will of the people to represent the people. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not true....I voted for Reagan in my first eligible election, Bush the elder (once) and GW Bush.....I've always voted for who I thought was the best candidate....I never got hung up on political parties, though that's going to happen this time.  

GO RV, then BV

And then there are Sugar Plum Fairies dancing in your head at night. And unicorns farting rainbows.

Edited by Theseus

8 minutes ago, Theseus said:

By the way you need to reread your US Constitution as Article 4 Section 4 states

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive against domestic Violence.

This gives the President every authority to protect citizens in this country against the fascist groups like Antifa who are using violence in their so-called "peaceful protests" aka riots.

Also note the form of government, it doesn't say Democracy, it says a Republican form of government which is governance by the will of the people to represent the people. 

5 minutes ago, Theseus said:

And then there are Sugar Plum Fairies dancing in your head at night. And unicorns farting rainbows.

I would explain a Democratic Republic to you.....but you seem preoccupied with storybook time.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I would explain a Democratic Republic to you.....but you seem preoccupied with storybook time.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

I could run circles around your explanation and you still would never get it right. Because your explanation is full of storybook fantasies.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...