Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

8 hours ago, Theseus said:

Geeze Shabs what are you insinuating...please do say it outright.

And if you think I got my arse handed to me by a bunch of yucks getting off on their power trip you missed the point of them not requiring the mask at the drive thru window, which by the way is not within the 6 feet social distancing mandate. Nor did you get the point of me putting the mask "over" my mouth and nose as was yelled at me. But then again amoeba's would be genius and have more intellect to figure that one out. 

I actually put my mask on when I'm rolling up to pay at a drive-thru....it's a common sense thing, no instructions necessary.  I don't out looking for angles to exagerate or axes axes to grind.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

On 7/27/2020 at 7:00 PM, umbertino said:

A worldwide purpose evidently as they are worn by folks worlwide.....

That just goes to show how sheepish people are. Sweden don't wear masks and they are fine.

Do as your told and suffocate.

FAITH over fear is a no brainer. Masks are really stupid, its for people who think their lives are important. all it exposes is a bunch of self centered egos thinking they can stop their own death...God chooses that time, and if your going to wear a mask on your way out, all your doing is attaching to fear...

there might be a few who wear it to keep the peace, but most are self centered assholes. clearly. thinking they can outsmart death...

better not go to the park a tree might fall on you

better not breathe the air pollution might be in it

better not drive a car might wreck

if you want to fear something, fear sugar...that kills way more...

Make your fear make sense! It is a joke cuz you can't. The only fear/respect is for the God that created everything.

bunch of idgets

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

That just goes to show how sheepish people are. Sweden don't wear masks and they are fine.

Ok!

Sweden is 18th in the world in Covid-19 cases per million people, with 7,524 as of Tuesday. That’s better than the U.S. (10,626), but much worse than European countries that imposed shutdowns. Sweden is seventh in deaths per million people (with 549; the U.S. is ninth, with 419), though the U.K., Spain, and Italy are worse, possibly because of older populations, denser cities, and more imported cases early on. But a death rate nearly 12 times Norway’s is hardly reason for celebration. https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/15/covid19-accidental-sweden-fall-could-be-catastrophic/

This is what our liberals would do 

Of course telling my children that they are gonna DIE, would be considered a lethal threat by me and thus result in me eliminating the threat risk. 

In childish liberal terminology, "I would have knocked that B/Ach unconcious

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Ok!

Sweden is 18th in the world in Covid-19 cases per million people, with 7,524 as of Tuesday. That’s better than the U.S. (10,626), but much worse than European countries that imposed shutdowns. Sweden is seventh in deaths per million people (with 549; the U.S. is ninth, with 419), though the U.K., Spain, and Italy are worse, possibly because of older populations, denser cities, and more imported cases early on. But a death rate nearly 12 times Norway’s is hardly reason for celebration. https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/15/covid19-accidental-sweden-fall-could-be-catastrophic/

I don't care if they got the virus.  Hell i probably have it and still don't care. The numbers no matter what will forever be fake to me. Have fun in believing the fear. 

I don't care about the virus. I don't care if you aunt or your grandma gets it. why?! Because i know every man is gonna die. So i give it over to God and oh what a relief!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. 

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

yep Trump knows how to pick his champions! What joke this guy is!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

I don't care if they got the virus.  Hell i probably have it and still don't care. The numbers no matter what will forever be fake to me. Have fun in believing the fear. 

I don't care about the virus. I don't care if you aunt or your grandma gets it. why?! Because i know every man is gonna die. So i give it over to God and oh what a relief!

Wow thanks for putting that out there for all to see! Your just too......shall we say out there for me to respond anymore to you. Stay safe!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PeaceSign said:

Do as your told and suffocate.

FAITH over fear is a no brainer. Masks are really stupid, its for people who think their lives are important. all it exposes is a bunch of self centered egos thinking they can stop their own death...God chooses that time, and if your going to wear a mask on your way out, all your doing is attaching to fear...

there might be a few who wear it to keep the peace, but most are self centered assholes. clearly. thinking they can outsmart death...

better not go to the park a tree might fall on you

better not breathe the air pollution might be in it

better not drive a car might wreck

if you want to fear something, fear sugar...that kills way more...

Make your fear make sense! It is a joke cuz you can't. The only fear/respect is for the God that created everything.

bunch of idgets

I tend to believe as one of God's children that He has faith in me to do the right thing, such as wear a mask, or go see a doctor when I'm ill.  He gave them the ability to seek their education after all.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I tend to believe as one of God's children that He has faith in me to do the right thing, such as wear a mask, or go see a doctor when I'm ill.  He gave them the ability to seek their education after all.

GO RV, then BV 

Faith in fear is not faith at all. By your faith you will be justified or condemned.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Wow thanks for putting that out there for all to see! Your just too......shall we say out there for me to respond anymore to you. Stay safe!

My point is fear God not a virus. Yall making kids crazy. That is not God at work.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Out of curiosity, is the earth flat or a ball?

GO RV, then BV 

All that came of that was me realizing no body knows nothing. You cant prove anything. I cant prove anything. Were just keyboard warriors. But from experience what i do know is there exists something greater than me who has the master plan. I dont follow flat earth stuff anymore (though it was fun)!  These days im more interested in tryna manifest no fear...which the irony for me is all this corona fear popping into existence...right when i realized Gods Will is the Way...this corona hysteria happens!?! He works in mysterious ways! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Maybe me saying i don't care about death means something different to you.

My dad told me last weekend that he's dying. And that he wanted to tell me so i didn't hear about it after the fact. I said, I already knew you were dying, Im surprised your still alive! I am grateful that you brought me into this world to experience this. I told him he should be alright with dying seeing as to how we are all going. God put us here to follow his Will.  It seems we need not be scared of it since it is something we are ALL doing.

Why if i know im going to die would i be scared? Cuz obviously we all have to do it. So that right there is reason enough to not fear what death brings. If anything it should make you realize to live with less fear in this current life.

Now, I do get hung up on external things like the world affairs like the coronahoax for example...but ultimately i have been brought to the point in my own life where i see that death is a must for everyone. At least i can respect that Law and not take this "Life" so wearily. It is comforting to know we are all going to that final resting place, together. I choose finally after a long time to do it without fear. 

ERGO, I will not be a part of those who are willing to say,

"OMG, Aunt Pearl, we have to put her in a tent, less she dies!!!!!!"

"Uhm, we gotta wrap grandmas wheelchair in plastic and make a bubble around her, less she dies!!!"

"Kids get a tent and get outside, less you die!" (actual headline from zerohedge)

I am content with seeing the hysteria, strangely to some i know. I know this has to happen. It has changed my life to know that I have no control over life or death. Best thing that has ever happened to me. It brought me closer to letting go and letting God.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. 

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

yep Trump knows how to pick his champions! What joke this guy is!

So how long have you been a racist :lmao:

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Says the person who doesn't even believe God can write a book. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2