Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

Just now, PeaceSign said:

the democrats (hidden marxism) is already canceling people who have family values and calling it a "white" thing... where do you thing that is going to go?!

I'm not a conspiracy theory subscriber, nor a Q fan, nor a chem trails believer, or a flat earther....sorry, not buying any of it.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm not a conspiracy theory subscriber, nor a Q fan, nor a chem trails believer, or a flat earther....sorry, not buying any of it.

GO RV, then BV

It is literally on their "about us" page. They say it with words. Not just that But its in the fed gov the Smithsonian saying that a nuclear family is a white thing. And a long list of values that i assumed all along was American. They say it with their mouth holes. What?! I feel like your just playing...

Edited by PeaceSign

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

the government and corporations do not call them chem trails. they call it geoengineering!

4 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

If the kids were truly in fear they literally shouldn't be working there. Not only that if they really are fearing it then a mask is pointless. im not saying lets scare the **** out of kids, however, expect more of the ridiculous ****, because none of it makes sense. They shouldn't be there. Replace the fear.

The kids aren’t in fear they are doing their jobs. Just like no shoes no shirt no service. It’s quite simple you don’t want to ware a mask don’t go in an put workers and other costumers in more danger. It’s a scientific FACT that if everyone wore a mask it would drop transmission by up to 40% It makes perfect sense. Ware a mask in buildings to stop the spread. Really how hard is it to put on a damn mask for a 5 min period to order food! Absolutely asinine thinking and behavior. You don’t want to ware a mask entering a building that requires one,  guess what,  you don’t have to go in. You have a choice as an American citizen not to spend your money at that business. And I for one, and many other millions of Americans would appreciate these people just go on down the road.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

The kids aren’t in fear they are doing their jobs (No... if they are acting like tyrants than that is fueled by FEAR). Just like no shoes no shirt no service. It’s quite simple you don’t want to ware a mask don’t go in an put workers and other costumers in more danger (It's not danger...it's fear...get it straight). It’s a scientific FACT (oh a fact? from whence? cuz i can prove that your bullshitting) that if everyone wore a mask it would drop transmission by up to 40% (you can't prove it)  It makes perfect sense. (no what makes perfect sense is if you donned your hazmat) Ware a mask in buildings to stop the spread. (NO) Really how hard is it to put on a damn mask for a 5 min period to order food! (uhm hey you kid where the **** is your hazmat gear your breathing all over my food) ... Where does the tardiness stop...do you have a line in the sand at all...how about you go and put on your hazmat before you go outside and play...Absolutely asinine thinking and behavior.(NO...the asinine behavior is bending over to a control freak that you can't even see or know is real) the boogeyman is everywhere...so go lock yourself in the closet...  You don’t want to ware a mask entering a building that requires one,  guess what,  you don’t have to go in. (Now i will agree with that sentiment however not all private entities think alike, which is why some stores don't) your right i will prop those ones up. You have a choice as an American citizen (careful with the word "citizen" i don't get tricked by your legalese.) not to spend your money at that business. (agreed!) And I for one, and many other millions of Americans would appreciate these people just go on down the road. (Look here masks are innefective and make people regurgitate co2 and other off gassing get real) again the only way for me to take yall serious is full hazmat, i mean if  your actually looking to stop the spread...so at what point does it become absurd?

It became absurd the moment fear was used. I agree stores that breed the new nazis, do not get my business. FEAR BREEDS THE GULAGS.

Edited by PeaceSign

31 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

It became absurd the moment fear was used. I agree stores that breed the new nazis, do not get my business. FEAR BREEDS THE GULAGS.

Research shows wearing masks can significantly reduce risk of coronavirus transmission

In New York, for instance, the daily new infection rate dropped by 3% per day after a policy requiring that people wear face masks or coverings in public took effect, the researchers found.  Overall, the researchers estimated that requirements related to face masks and coverings "significantly reduced the number of infections … by over 78,000 in Italy from April 6 to May 9 and over 66,000 in New York City from April 17 to May 9."https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/06/16/mask-covid

Face masks may reduce COVID-19 spread by 85%, WHO-backed study suggests

With face masks, the chance of infection or transmission was 3% with a mask compared with 17% without a mask, a reduction of more than 80%. And for eye protection, the chance of infection or transmission was 6% with protection and 16% without.https://www.livescience.com/face-masks-eye-protection-covid-19-prevention.html

Your Mask Cuts Own Risk by 65 Percent

Scientific evidence is clear: Social distancing and wearing masks help prevent people from spreading COVID-19, and masks also protect those who wear them, two UC Davis Health experts said on UC Davis LIVE: COVID-19.

A range of new research on face coverings shows that the risk of infection to the wearer is decreased by 65 percent, said Dean Blumberg, chief of pediatric infectious diseases at UC Davis Children’s Hospital.https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/news/your-mask-cuts-own-risk-65-percent/

If everyone wears a mask, 58% of Covid-19 deaths could be prevented by fall, study says

But that could all change if 95% of people now start wearing masks anytime they’re in public, according to the model. Universal mask usage could prevent nearly 45,500 projected Covid-19-related deaths by Nov. 1, or about a 58% reduction, Vos says.https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/10/study-face-masks-could-reduce-covid-19-infections-deaths-by-november.html

I got much more it you want to see them.😷

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Research shows wearing masks can significantly reduce risk of coronavirus transmission

In New York, for instance, the daily new infection rate dropped by 3% per day after a policy requiring that people wear face masks or coverings in public took effect, the researchers found.  Overall, the researchers estimated that requirements related to face masks and coverings "significantly reduced the number of infections … by over 78,000 in Italy from April 6 to May 9 and over 66,000 in New York City from April 17 to May 9."https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/06/16/mask-covid

Face masks may reduce COVID-19 spread by 85%, WHO-backed study suggests

With face masks, the chance of infection or transmission was 3% with a mask compared with 17% without a mask, a reduction of more than 80%. And for eye protection, the chance of infection or transmission was 6% with protection and 16% without.https://www.livescience.com/face-masks-eye-protection-covid-19-prevention.html

Your Mask Cuts Own Risk by 65 Percent

Scientific evidence is clear: Social distancing and wearing masks help prevent people from spreading COVID-19, and masks also protect those who wear them, two UC Davis Health experts said on UC Davis LIVE: COVID-19.

A range of new research on face coverings shows that the risk of infection to the wearer is decreased by 65 percent, said Dean Blumberg, chief of pediatric infectious diseases at UC Davis Children’s Hospital.https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/news/your-mask-cuts-own-risk-65-percent/

If everyone wears a mask, 58% of Covid-19 deaths could be prevented by fall, study says

But that could all change if 95% of people now start wearing masks anytime they’re in public, according to the model. Universal mask usage could prevent nearly 45,500 projected Covid-19-related deaths by Nov. 1, or about a 58% reduction, Vos says.https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/10/study-face-masks-could-reduce-covid-19-infections-deaths-by-november.html

I got much more it you want to see them.😷

I can not read that! I have read so much about breathing in dead air that nothing can be said or hold a candle to my sense making abilities. I will not breathe in my own off gassing. It is unnatural. I am gonna get a letter that says im not allowed to breathe in C02.

Hey our lives matter too!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

Well of all the places where i will accept fear would be the hospital. NO i don't believe you should wear it in a hospital, however i wouldn't fight it was my point. I totally get the hospital. But at PF Changs! Get real if the kids are actually in fear they should quit now and take it seriously and hazmat up!

Yeah. Stupid kids for working at a job and enforcing the bosses rules so they can get paid. What were they thinking? When a stranger walks into a business and thinks the kids are stupid and wrong those kids should have immediately recognized how right the strangers was and disregarded the instructions of the person paying them.

What is wrong with people? Do some of you think you are so great and important that you think you can just walk into a place and automatically think that someone is wrong , scared and soft just because they don't agree with you. I think maybe the issues is with you and not them. You have to take your frustrations out on somebody. Why not some naive and clueless kids. Seems like a safe target for you almighty, awsome and all knowing beings that you think you are. 

Go talk to those who are actually ordering the mask to be worn and then you can come back and present your awsome results. 

I doubt you will do anything but will have some snappy comeback about how I'm a sheep, clueless, dumb ,uneducated or moronic. Seems like some of you all have the same playbook  and never go off the script. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

Yeah. Stupid kids for working at a job and enforcing the bosses rules so they can get paid. What were they thinking? When a stranger walks into a business and thinks the kids are stupid and wrong those kids should have immediately recognized how right the strangers was and disregarded the instructions of the person paying them.

What is wrong with people? Do some of you think you are so great and important that you think you can just walk into a place and automatically think that someone is wrong , scared and soft just because they don't agree with you. I think maybe the issues is with you and not them. You have to take your frustrations out on somebody. Why not some naive and clueless kids. Seems like a safe target for you almighty, awsome and all knowing beings that you think you are. 

Go talk to those who are actually ordering the mask to be worn and then you can come back and present your awsome results. 

I doubt you will do anything but will have some snappy comeback about how I'm a sheep, clueless, dumb ,uneducated or moronic. Seems like some of you all have the same playbook  and never go off the script. 

Why do you care if i have a snappy comeback...im surprised how soft people are. You are missing MY point...the fact that they are in fear is the Actual Problem. Nazis are born from Fear. Thats how it starts. Now I am not looking to scare children. Yall are. And you are succeeding. 

Edited by PeaceSign
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Why do you care if i have a snappy comeback...im surprised how soft people are. You are missing MY point...the fact that they are in fear is the Actual Problem. Nazis are born from Fear. Thats how it starts. Now I am not looking to scare children. Yall are. And you are succeeding. 

I don't  really. 

Can you prove without a doubt that their fear is unfounded? Can they ever convince you that you are wrong in your belief about the virus? The answer is No to both questions. For every piece of information that says Covid is really bad you can find some info saying it is not.   It is a fight not worth having and certainly not worth harassing people about who are just trying to earn a paycheck.  I only wear the mask because it is mandated so I can get everday essentials. I also have an 80 year old mother in law and a wife with an autoimmune disease that live in my house.  So if a stupid mask makes them feel better then I'll wear it because it is not that big of a deal and I'm not the only one that matters in this world. It does not in any way impune any right that I have and does not prevent me from doing everday activities.  As is the fact with most, not all, but most people. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cranman said:

I also have an 80 year old mother in law and a wife with an autoimmune disease that live in my house.  So if a stupid mask makes them feel better then I'll wear it because it is not that big of a deal and I'm not the only one that matters in this world. 

As you should. When we visit my 80 yr old MiL at the assisted living facility we both wear the mask. 

Outside, not so much. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

As you should. When we visit my 80 yr old MiL at the assisted living facility we both wear the mask. 

Outside, not so much. 

I agree. If you are outside by yourself, taking a walk, cutting your grass no need whatsoever for a mask. But when you go into public buildings with other people mask up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Interesting watch. Worth the time.

All events are heading in a destructive direction and all of which we know about. It is all over the T.V.. Makes me wonder. 

Too much to be coincidental? This paints a political picture of what is happening in America. OMG…Almost 600,000 views the first day—watch before it is taken down. Click On the Link 

Video runs 9 minutes

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cranman said:

I don't  really.

Can you prove without a doubt that their fear is unfounded? (Yes. The fear itself is the proof. Why fear? We are all going to die? Fear only the high law, not mans arbitrary Law)Can they ever convince you that you are wrong in your belief about the virus? (All kinds of viruses exists this one doesn't matter to me either, and the fact that they use fear instead of hope and talking about nutrition that proves to me that the entity that promotes fear is wrong!) The answer is No to both questions. (For you not me) For every piece of information that says Covid is really bad you can find some info saying it is not.   It is a fight not worth having and certainly not worth harassing people about who are just trying to earn a paycheck. (who is really harassing who? frankly if you fear the virus then you are the one by default harassing those who don't fear)   I only wear the mask because it is mandated (not mandated like you think, i have yet to be harassed by anyone) so I can get everday essentials. I also have an 80 year old mother in law and a wife with an autoimmune disease that live in my house.  So if a stupid mask makes them feel better then I'll wear it because it is not that big of a deal (it is because the fear alone will make you sick and weak, letting them believe that is the problem) FEAR THE HIGHEST LAW ONLY and I'm not the only one that matters in this world. It does not in any way impune any right that I have and does not prevent me from doing everday activities.  As is the fact with most, not all, but most people. (You say most all people, i don't know about that)

I don't  really.

Can you prove without a doubt that their fear is unfounded? (Yes. The fear itself is the proof. Why fear? We are all going to die? Fear only the high law, not mans arbitrary Law)Can they ever convince you that you are wrong in your belief about the virus? (All kinds of viruses exists this one doesn't matter to me either, and the fact that they use fear instead of hope and talking about nutrition that proves to me that the entity that promotes fear is wrong!) The answer is No to both questions. (For you not me) For every piece of information that says Covid is really bad you can find some info saying it is not.   It is a fight not worth having and certainly not worth harassing people about who are just trying to earn a paycheck. (who is really harassing who? frankly if you fear the virus then you are the one by default harassing those who don't fear) (nazis in the making)   I only wear the mask because it is mandated (not mandated like you think, i have yet to be harassed by anyone) so I can get everday essentials. I also have an 80 year old mother in law and a wife with an autoimmune disease that live in my house.  So if a stupid mask makes them feel better then I'll wear it because it is not that big of a deal (it is because the fear alone will make you sick and weak, letting them believe that is the problem) FEAR THE HIGHEST LAW ONLY and I'm not the only one that matters in this world. It does not in any way impune any right that I have and does not prevent me from doing everday activities.  As is the fact with most, not all, but most people. (You say most all people, i don't know about that)

The fact that they use fear is the point that i am making. If you have to use fear to control people and people fall for it, by definition  you are weak because you believe in FEAR. Ultimately, Im guessing that people who fear the virus actually fear death. Which means they are or soon will be having a coming to jesus talk, cuz you can only be consumed by fear for so long before you must reckon with your own mortality. Eventually if you will see there is nothing to fear if only you fear (respect) the highest Law.

Look im not gonna go around starting problems...however, my concern is for those who actually FEAR. There is a deeper emotional and psychological and spiritual fight going on here. Thats it. I don't believe we should promote fear. So i Like the Theseus's of the world. Cuz those kids get to say, "hey man im still alive!" guess  its not that serious.

Fear motivated all the guards to do as they were told. I don't want our society being ruled by fear. So i like to see the pot stirred. IMO

• Confused 1

On 7/21/2020 at 7:57 PM, cranman said:

No worries. I know the answer.  You said you wore it over your chin.  What amazes me is that someone so above average, so grounded and awsome had no situational awareness and thought that his mere presence would get others to see everything his way.  You had no way of knowing that young kids working at a fast  food place might be snarky or genuinely be uncomfortable and tell you to put the mask on the correct way.  Maybe you should decide how badly you need the next item that requires you to enter another building beside your own home. You, just like me, are not going to change other peoples mind about wearing a mask. Especially a business owner who requires their employees to ensure customers wear a mask. I don't like it either but it isn't worth the hassle or hassling others and arguing about it when I just want food.

Now on a serious note. I have had more responsibility.then most can imagine. So when you say I am less than average or have my head in the clouds you couldn't be more wrong .  I don't mind debating differences but when key board warriors want to start degrading my character or intelligence I take offense to that. 

You be wrong to know the answer because I already answered that question. And you still got he answer wrong. I suggest you take reading comprehension and retention  lessons. 

Yes, I am awesome, thank you.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PeaceSign said:

I don't  really.

Can you prove without a doubt that their fear is unfounded? (Yes. The fear itself is the proof. Why fear? We are all going to die? Fear only the high law, not mans arbitrary Law)Can they ever convince you that you are wrong in your belief about the virus? (All kinds of viruses exists this one doesn't matter to me either, and the fact that they use fear instead of hope and talking about nutrition that proves to me that the entity that promotes fear is wrong!) The answer is No to both questions. (For you not me) For every piece of information that says Covid is really bad you can find some info saying it is not.   It is a fight not worth having and certainly not worth harassing people about who are just trying to earn a paycheck. (who is really harassing who? frankly if you fear the virus then you are the one by default harassing those who don't fear) (nazis in the making)   I only wear the mask because it is mandated (not mandated like you think, i have yet to be harassed by anyone) so I can get everday essentials. I also have an 80 year old mother in law and a wife with an autoimmune disease that live in my house.  So if a stupid mask makes them feel better then I'll wear it because it is not that big of a deal (it is because the fear alone will make you sick and weak, letting them believe that is the problem) FEAR THE HIGHEST LAW ONLY and I'm not the only one that matters in this world. It does not in any way impune any right that I have and does not prevent me from doing everday activities.  As is the fact with most, not all, but most people. (You say most all people, i don't know about that)

The fact that they use fear is the point that i am making. If you have to use fear to control people and people fall for it, by definition  you are weak because you believe in FEAR. Ultimately, Im guessing that people who fear the virus actually fear death. Which means they are or soon will be having a coming to jesus talk, cuz you can only be consumed by fear for so long before you must reckon with your own mortality. Eventually if you will see there is nothing to fear if only you fear (respect) the highest Law.

Look im not gonna go around starting problems...however, my concern is for those who actually FEAR. There is a deeper emotional and psychological and spiritual fight going on here. Thats it. I don't believe we should promote fear. So i Like the Theseus's of the world. Cuz those kids get to say, "hey man im still alive!" guess  its not that serious.

Fear motivated all the guards to do as they were told. I don't want our society being ruled by fear. So i like to see the pot stirred. 

Maybe, just maybe, people aren't necessarily fearful but are being cautious.  You have some that take it way to far one way or the other.  But to say people are fearful kind of projects yourself as one who fears nothing.  I don't really think people are being fearful as  much as being cautious and respectful of other peoplea opinion. 

Can you honestly say wearing a mask is that big of an issue for you? Are you in the belief they will make you wear a mask first, curfew next and then take your guns as a finale to gain total control of the population?  ( or a version of that). Look, I have the ability to think for myself as others do and if this were to progress into something other than wearing a mask then at that time I will consider ulterior motives from the government. But until it's simply wearing a mask and nothing more. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Theseus said:

You be wrong to know the answer because I already answered that question. And you still got he answer wrong. I suggest you take reading comprehension and retention  lessons. 

Yes, I am awesome, thank you.

You stated you put in on your chin.   You were wrong,  got called out by kids and got upset. End of story.  I'm no fan of the youth of today either.  But you could have handled it better but didn"t.

That being said, you may want to look up the definition of awsome. You know where I'm heading with this.

Some reflection of your actions may be needed. I find people who know they were wrong and get called out usually  resort to insulting others peoples ability, to read, comprehend or whatever your are about to say next.  

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:15 AM, Theseus said:

I walked into a Panda Express without a mask on. Forgot it in my car. The young people behind the counter said I had to wear a mask. So I walked out to my car, put the mask on over my chin and walked back inside. They started yelling at me. I told them I was "wearing" my mask. Then they said I need to wear it over my nose and mouth. So I scrunched it up and put it on the bridge of my nose. They said nooo! I said it was over my mouth and nose, what is the problem?. I had enough when someone said I was going to give their grandmother the COVID. I asked if she was here and he said no. Then I asked him how the hell could I possibly give it to her. He shrugged his shoulders and left to go to  a better chinese restaurant that actually cooked traditional American based chinese food. I normally don't go to Panda Express. And continue to not go there anymore. As with all the stores that require me to wear a mask. If they

require me to wear a mask then they should give me one if I forget to wear and since they don't eff them. I know stores that want customers.

49 minutes ago, cranman said:

You stated you put in on your chin.   You were wrong,  got called out by kids and got upset. End of story.  I'm no fan of the youth of today either.  But you could have handled it better but didn"t.

That being said, you may want to look up the definition of awsome. You know where I'm heading with this.

Some reflection of your actions may be needed. I find people who know they were wrong and get called out usually  resort to insulting others peoples ability, to read, comprehend or whatever your are about to say next.  

Like I said you need reading comprehension lessons and work on reading retention. I didn't answer your question  because I answered it already in the original post. So pluh-lease get off your pedestal and join the rest of the world. I handled it perfectly fine. 

You said I was awesome. I said thank you. Or do you not remember typing that?

You seem to be having problems reading and retaining information, do you need to go see a doctor or maybe a psychiatrist?

I reflected on my actions quite well. Had they been nicer it could have gone a different way. So just stop before you further embarrass yourself. You have already been caught trying to make up something. You have been caught saying I was awesome then when I thank you for it try to tell me you never said it (or do I need to show the exact post?). That is just embarrassing. Just stop right now.  What are you going to make up next? 

I also said "I forgot my mask" or do you not read that too?

Edited by Theseus

7 hours ago, cranman said:

Don’t  worry about it cranman. It’s typical around here. Call someone out about hassling a bunch of kids trying to do their job, your going to get a bunch of name calling just like.......and this is the funny part......the kids he has so much disdain for. Or you post article after article saying how much mask can save other people and themselves it’s just ignored. Some people are set in their ways and totally indexable. And that’s fine. But if you point something out that goes against what the believe watch out........your a dumb ass demonic snowflake buttercup communist Marxist ANTIFA SUPPORTER Liberal pile of 💩 Did I forget anything? 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Don’t  worry about it cranman. It’s typical around here. Call someone out about hassling a bunch of kids trying to do their job, your going to get a bunch of name calling just like.......and this is the funny part......the kids he has so much disdain for. Or you post article after article saying how much mask can save other people and themselves it’s just ignored. Some people are set in their ways and totally indexable. And that’s fine. But if you point something out that goes against what the believe watch out........your a dumb ass demonic snowflake buttercup communist Marxist ANTIFA SUPPORTER Liberal pile of 💩 Did I forget anything? 😂

Lol.......

• Haha 1