Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

The masks do not work! It is a control mechanism. The fact that they are pumping fear over nutrition is how you know they are against you. Surely you don't actually believe the BS.

How does a mask protect you or others from you! Rhetorical of course...because it doesn not! Full Hazmat then i will take you serious. At what point will you find it absurd. When they tell you to wear a mask in the bed? Get real. It is a PSYOP

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Well of all the places where i will accept fear would be the hospital. NO i don't believe you should wear it in a hospital, however i wouldn't fight it was my point. I totally get the hospital. But at PF Changs! Get real if the kids are actually in fear they should quit now and take it seriously and hazmat up!

So you don't believe people who have health concerns for others or themselves should go to work?.....Are you advocating for paying them to stay at home?  If so, then you must believe the virus is real and a cause for safety measures.  Hmmm

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thus, screwing it up for everybody....Thank you.  Any person who thinks wearing a mask at a hospital is reasonable but not in the pandemic ridden public must be seriously tweaked utter tools.....Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

GO RV, then BV

Oh yea the PUBLIC!! haha you mean how people in Florida are receiving notices that they have the virus even though they have never been tested, and how a handful of labs in florida alone have a 100 percent! GET REAL, I am mocking it because those who live in fear are going to die of the fear or rise up over it when they realize they are still alive. Hilarious laughable and i don't take any of it serious. Haven't worn a mask and im in the group that has serious medical conditions. Still don't give a ****. If i die its cuz the maker needs me somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you don't believe people who have health concerns for others or themselves should go to work?.....Are you advocating for paying them to stay at home?  If so, then you must believe the virus is real and a cause for safety measures.  Hmmm

GO RV, then BV

Im advocating for the use of common sense. If you are truly afraid then wear a hazmat! No how can they work when their yelling customers out of the store. No they should be in a padded room. I don't advocate for insanity. The safety measures are not valid safety measures. They are laughable, again if you were serious you would be in full hazmat

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

The masks do not work! It is a control mechanism. The fact that they are pumping fear over nutrition is how you know they are against you. Surely you don't actually believe the BS.

How does a mask protect you or others from you! Rhetorical of course...because it doesn not! Full Hazmat then i will take you serious. At what point will you find it absurd. When they tell you to wear a mask in the bed? Get real. It is a PSYOP

And yet you still will wear one at the hospital.....What?  are you fearful?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Im advocating for the use of common sense. If you are truly afraid then wear a hazmat! No how can they work when their yelling customers out of the store. No they should be in a padded room. I don't advocate for insanity. The safety measures are not valid safety measures. They are laughable, again if you were serious you would be in full hazmat

Well then, at the very least, you could follow the pOTUS and respect his advocating for Patriotism.

Donald Trump FINALLY publicly tells people to wear a mask | Daily ...

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

And yet you still will wear one at the hospital.....What?  are you fearful?

GO RV, then BV

The hospital is where a concentrated amount of fear is. If I had to go to the hospital to see a loved one who was really ill, then yes but not because im afraid, lets get that straight. 

Well then, at the very least, you could follow the pOTUS and respect his advocating for Patriotism.

Donald Trump FINALLY publicly tells people to wear a mask | Daily ...

GO RV, then BV

I don't care what the prez says. I DON'T FEAR THE VIRUS. You can, but at least make it make sense, and suit up in full hazmat, or your not serious enough.

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Social distancing works as well.....Plus I have no interest in ever donning MOPPs gear again.  ;)  

GO RV, then BV

Social distancing is tardy! The whole situation is tardy. The masks are tardy and the world hasn't even reached max tardiness yet. We literally have more tardiness coming down the pipeline. So tell me Shabs at what point would you find it absurd. When they tell you to wear a mask in your home?

1 minute ago, PeaceSign said:

Social distancing is tardy! The whole situation is tardy. The masks are tardy and the world hasn't even reached max tardiness yet. We literally have more tardiness coming down the pipeline. So tell me Shabs at what point would you find it absurd. When they tell you to wear a mask in your home?

If I was subjected to a possible case and notified....I would definitely wear one at home until the all clear in my case was given.  Responsibility is the term.....tardy, on the other hand, I have no idea what being late has to do with anything.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

If I was subjected to a possible case and notified....I would definitely wear one at home until the all clear in my case was given.  Responsibility is the term.....tardy, on the other hand, I have no idea what being late has to do with anything.

GO RV, then BV

Tardy means slow. I use it as a derogatory term. No Shabs your missing the point, when they tell you to wear your mask in the home without the virus being in your home...then what...will it be absurd at any point. or are you really gonna believe that the mask is gonna help you in the shower too and while you sleep, at what point does Shabs draw the line? Or maybe you don't have a line, maybe you just do as your told...and spread the fear mongering even in your own home.

3 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Tardy means slow. I use it as a derogatory term. No Shabs your missing the point, when they tell you to wear your mask in the home without the virus being in your home...then what...will it be absurd at any point. or are you really gonna believe that the mask is gonna help you in the shower too and while you sleep, at what point does Shabs draw the line? Or maybe you don't have a line, maybe you just do as your told...and spread the fear mongering even in your own home.

Then I draw the line at wearing a mask in public.  Easy peazy, no problems....just like wearing pants, shoes, shirt, and my ball hat I never leave home without.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then I draw the line at wearing a mask in public.  Easy peazy, no problems....just like wearing pants, shoes, shirt, and my ball hat I never leave home without.  

GO RV, then BV

Good times, at least you have a line in the sand.

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

At the Hospitals you don't have a choice. 

Sounds downright tyrannical.....what American freedom will hospital standards seek to steal next?  The whole hubbub over the wearing of masks by those who can has gotten way too political.  Now that Donald has done a 180 on mask wearing, it will be interesting to see who does a reversal first, him or his base.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sounds downright tyrannical.....what American freedom will hospital standards seek to steal next?  The whole hubbub over the wearing of masks by those who can has gotten way too political.  Now that Donald has done a 180 on mask wearing, it will be interesting to see who does a reversal first, him or his base.

GO RV, then BV

Lets see, a vote for Biden will be an attempt at transforming america into a slave state where white people will be the slaves and imprisoned over being in a family or trump who is eliminating Chinese Communism which has killed multi millions....

uhm let me see, who am i going to vote for?!

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thus, screwing it up for everybody....Thank you.  Any person who thinks wearing a mask at a hospital is reasonable but not in the pandemic ridden public must be seriously tweaked utter tools.....Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

GO RV, then BV

So now I am a seriously tweaked utter tool. I do think wearing a mask in an area with compromised individual is a good thing. 

I don't need a mask if everyone else is. 

I have taken precautions to prevent the virus.

Calling people names is not the way to convince anyone you are right. 

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

So now I am a seriously tweaked utter tool. I do think wearing a mask in an area with compromised individual is a good thing. 

I don't need a mask if everyone else is. 

I have taken precautions to prevent the virus.

Calling people names is not the way to convince anyone you are right. 

Had you read the post I was responding to with that sarcastic derogatory statement I made, you would understand contextually why I made it....in other words, i was responding to childish name calling with childish name calling, as wrong as it is....certainly nothing personal toward you, nstoolman. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PeaceSign said:

Lets see, a vote for Biden will be an attempt at transforming america into a slave state where white people will be the slaves and imprisoned over being in a family or trump who is eliminating Chinese Communism which has killed multi millions....

Yup....just like Pres. Obama was surely going to take every law abiding American's guns away.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Had you read the post I was responding to with that sarcastic derogatory statement I made, you would understand contextually why I made it....in other words, i was responding to childish name calling with childish name calling, as wrong as it is....certainly nothing personal toward you, nstoolman. 

GO RV, then BV 

if it looks like a tool smells like a tool and acts like a tool... then...

Yup....just like Pres. Obama was surely going to take every law abiding American's guns away.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

the democrats (hidden marxism) is already canceling people who have family values and calling it a "white" thing... where do you thing that is going to go?!

2 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

if it looks like a tool smells like a tool and acts like a tool... then...

NO! It does not stop the smell!! Full HAZMAT Sir! I cannot take it serious. I think I would make a better tyrant. Full Hazmat then no smell.