Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

18 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Every bible I've ever seen or read, in churches, bookstores, hotel desks, etc....has been editted, published and printed by man.  Those are simply the facts.  And perhaps you shouldn't take everything so literally....for example, plank/log in the eye.

GO RV, then BV 

it is a metaphor. it is in the book of matthew and it means don't judge your brother because it means your judging yourself. so take the beam out of your own eye first, then you will realize there isn't anyone to judge. they are metaphor, parable, analogy and literal. it is layered. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PeaceSign said:

it is a metaphor. it is in the book of matthew and it means don't judge your brother because it means your judging yourself. so take the beam out of your own eye first, then you will realize there isn't anyone to judge. they are metaphor, parable, analogy and literal. it is layered. 

Exactly right.....my point all along, thank you.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Exactly right.....my point all along, thank you.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

:) i just want to add that the bible is a guidepost to living a good life. it does mend the person who is seeking. I have never felt as close to God in my whole 38 years than I do now. Whenever a fear thought strikes or a fear emotion I am able to catch myself and talk to God and ask, "What is your Will", and I feel instantly better. Never in my life have I put my faith In Gods Law. I went to church as a kid and periodically as an adult, but now I innerstand through all the experience that I do NOT want to drive this vehicle, because i keep crashing. Now that i put my faith in Gods Infinite Supply of Power I feel better instantly. I am able to stop myself in the moment of fear and anchor down Gods Love in that moment. In the past i would have incessant worries but now im able to control that by talking to God in those moments. It really does help me. I hope everyone who is having a hard go at it, just talk to source, and in that moment everything changes. Great day!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

:) i just want to add that the bible is a guidepost to living a good life. it does mend the person who is seeking. I have never felt as close to God in my whole 38 years than I do now. Whenever a fear thought strikes or a fear emotion I am able to catch myself and talk to God and ask, "What is your Will", and I feel instantly better. Never in my life have I put my faith In Gods Law. I went to church as a kid and periodically as an adult, but now I innerstand through all the experience that I do NOT want to drive this vehicle, because i keep crashing. Now that i put my faith in Gods Infinite Supply of Power I feel better instantly. I am able to stop myself in the moment of fear and anchor down Gods Love in that moment. In the past i would have incessant worries but now im able to control that by talking to God in those moments. It really does help me. I hope everyone who is having a hard go at it, just talk to source, and in that moment everything changes. Great day!

That's wonderful!....Inner peace is a wonderful thing.  Thank you for your testimonial.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2020 at 11:19 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Every bible I've ever seen or read, in churches, bookstores, hotel desks, etc....has been editted, published and printed by man.  Those are simply the facts.  And perhaps you shouldn't take everything so literally....for example, plank/log in the eye.

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs. I am shocked to see these words come out of your mind. You have fallen to the least defensible position so quickly. I fear you are allowing yourself to be deceived. In modern times Prophets/prophesies are often heard of/from these days; even false prophets via psychics  .  So why do you think God would not do such a thing from the beginning, through some 2,600 years ago when the bible was beginning to be placed into written form over an 88 year time period, remaining applicable in this time 2020 ? Man has but one roll in it.

2 Timothy :16-17 All scripture is GIVEN by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect(ed), thoroughly furnished unto all good works.   Ephesians 4: 11-14 And He (God) gave some as apostles, prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the UNITY of the FAITH , and of the knowledge of the Son of God ; to a mature man (in the faith, not age)to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fulness of Christ. As a result we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves, and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming. 

Just as to prophets of current times, prophets of old, and the original apostles (minus Judas) , God speaks to us . The bible is simply a collection of the word God spoke to the believes in Christ (apostles and others)  who were then inspired to write down their experiences and or the word/stories which became verses, chapters, books included in the Bible we have today. 

I know its incomprehensible to fathom how there can be such consistency in the bible in the Old and New Testament,  knowing the amount of time taken to get it all done . Given the fact that you can take a line of 20 people , and starting from the 1st whisper them a story; and by the time it gets to the last person you will have a story that barely represents  the original story given to the very 1st person. I understand that to be one of the signs that the Bible is the Inspiration of God ; His words as dictated to men,  in the vernacular of their time , and then placed into written form, that still applies today.  This is why I encourage people I pray with, in a Healing and Prophetic Ministry I have a small part in, to keep a journal by their bedside to write down what the God speaks to them is a vision, dream or audible word from God. I personally believe this is how God will be communicating His next Awakening Wave to the body of Christ.

May we all get blessed from the RV and put it all in the hands of the Lord. May we also be inspired to steward and spend the monies in such a way that builds up the body of Christ worldwide .

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Shabs. I am shocked to see these words come out of your mind. You have fallen to the least defensible position so quickly. I fear you are allowing yourself to be deceived. In modern times Prophets/prophesies are often heard of/from these days; even false prophets via psychics  .  So why do you think God would not do such a thing from the beginning, through some 2,600 years ago when the bible was beginning to be placed into written form over an 88 year time period, remaining applicable in this time 2020 ? Man has but one roll in it.

2 Timothy :16-17 All scripture is GIVEN by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect(ed), thoroughly furnished unto all good works.   Ephesians 4: 11-14 And He (God) gave some as apostles, prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the UNITY of the FAITH , and of the knowledge of the Son of God ; to a mature man (in the faith, not age)to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fulness of Christ. As a result we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves, and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming. 

Just as to prophets of current times, prophets of old, and the original apostles (minus Judas) , God speaks to us . The bible is simply a collection of the word God spoke to the believes in Christ (apostles and others)  who were then inspired to write down their experiences and or the word/stories which became verses, chapters, books included in the Bible we have today. 

I know its incomprehensible to fathom how there can be such consistency in the bible in the Old and New Testament,  knowing the amount of time taken to get it all done . Given the fact that you can take a line of 20 people , and starting from the 1st whisper them a story; and by the time it gets to the last person you will have a story that barely represents  the original story given to the very 1st person. I understand that to be one of the signs that the Bible is the Inspiration of God ; His words as dictated to men,  in the vernacular of their time , and then placed into written form, that still applies today.  This is why I encourage people I pray with, in a Healing and Prophetic Ministry I have a small part in, to keep a journal by their bedside to write down what the God speaks to them is a vision, dream or audible word from God. I personally believe this is how God will be communicating His next Awakening Wave to the body of Christ.

May we all get blessed from the RV and put it all in the hands of the Lord. May we also be inspired to steward and spend the monies in such a way that builds up the body of Christ worldwide .

Look....I don't hold a candle to you, LGD, or many others around here when it comes to scripture....but semantics, I know.  Men have indeed written (differing versions, ever so slightly in many cases) editted (differing versions, ever so slightly in many cases) and printed (from letter by letter type setting, to massive printing presses)....man has been physically at the forefront of all those things, nothing more, nothing less.  I mean no disrespect to anyone on this matter, just stating simple facts.  

This all actually started when I spoke flippantly about "flat earth" beliefs (I should have behaved better, sadly I didn't)....I was trying to make a point about literal meanings as opposed to metaphorical meanings.  I apologize to any and all I have insulted in this matter, as it was not my intention to do so.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Look....I don't hold a candle to you, LGD, or many others around here when it comes to scripture....but semantics, I know.  Men have indeed written (differing versions, ever so slightly in many cases) editted (differing versions, ever so slightly in many cases) and printed (from letter by letter type setting, to massive printing presses)....man has been physically at the forefront of all those things, nothing more, nothing less.  I mean no disrespect to anyone on this matter, just stating simple facts.

First off, I wasn't insulted by your comments on the Flat earth thing.  Everyone has a right to believe what they believe, even when they insist on being wrong :lol:

But seriously, you present a good opportunity to show a comparison in your above comment. 

Most of the media today is controlled by 6 or 8 families with the intention of keeping a narrative they want. People are just waking up to the fact that the news information they have today isn't exactly the truth. And now people are looking for other answers to find that truth. But in doing this people are making a HUGE mistake. There was truth in the original news story, you just have to seek it out. 

The bible is like this. Yes it has been translated so many times that the thoughts of men are clouding the intention of the original book. And like the news one must search out the truth in the original story. 

However, unlike the news the author of the bible gave us a way of finding that truth. The Holy Spirit. Study every bible, then seek out the Holy Spirit for the truth. 

You will be astonished at what you find. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

This all actually started when I spoke flippantly about "flat earth" beliefs (I should have behaved better, sadly I didn't)....I was trying to make a point about literal meanings as opposed to metaphorical meanings.  I apologize to any and all I have insulted in this matter, as it was not my intention to do so.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs its not semantical so much as it is getting the proper tenses , past , present, future like that when translating from Greek, Arabic, or Hebrew. . Cultural, where one word can have different meanings, depending on context.  I , like you question the inconsistencies on translations from the original texts.  Original texts as exemplified by the dead sea scrolls . By doing so I am on guard for what the bible refers to as writings, teachings, of false prophets. Just another thing we are told to be aware of. I just have a concern for you , and all,  and your eternal destination is all. Kinda a practical application of the gain the whole world but loose your soul kinda thing . I have boxed with you, I have boxed with LGD , and others on things Christian;  but not because I have a need to be right. Nope. Its because when you are mis-informed , I will be held accountable if I do not share with you what the Holy Spirit is telling me in regards to what you or others have said regarding Christian matters, when I stand before the Lord one day.  Similarly , when you and others stand before the Lord you won't be able to say ... nobody told me about that point God . Lastly, I am no one special . I am not a theologian. Just a believer , that has gone through hell in some ways as a result of my initially believing like you and a million others. I do not have all the answers, I know where to look to remind myself of the truth. And if I cannot find it, my faith in the things of the Lord and the gifts He has given me and wants to give you ... I just believe. That is what faith is all about. Take care and God Bless you all. Shabs , I pray that the Lord will send His Holy Spirit or Angels to you , in a dream or vision, in hopes that He will answer all questions you may have. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 7/17/2020 at 10:20 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Your approach to understanding the accuracy found only in the Bible is not that uncommon, many others at one time or anther including myself have pondered over theses same questions. 

The keys for finding satisfying answers to these questions, can be found using the bible, this book made up of 66 smaller books were written over a period of 1600 years that make up the bible canon, God’s personal message to all of mankind today.

God definitely desires all mankind to have a personal relationship with him, and as our Loving heavenly Father the most powerfully being and Creator of all the universe, is this not a heartwarming thought. 

Millions of honest hearted people are finding satisfying answers from the Bible.

Does God Have a Name?      

Who Is Jehovah?      

This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:13)

This is what Jehovah says, your Repurchaser, the Holy One of Israel:

“I, Jehovah, am your God,

The One teaching you to benefit yourself,

The One guiding you in the way you should walk.

If only you would pay attention to my commandments!

Then your peace would become just like a river

And your righteousness like the waves of the sea. (Isaiah 48:17,18)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/9/2020 at 1:30 PM, caddieman said:

I agree on one thing you said.....WOW.

Not wearing a mask in public is the same exact thing as walking in a lung cancer ward and lite up a cigarette! You are right......WOW!

You assume that people in the lung cancer ward, if there is such a ward, it's usually called the oncology department, are there because they were smokers. Maybe and maybe not. As I know people who have smoked a cigarette a day in their life or any other form of inhalation tobacco products and have had lung cancer. 

From John Hopkins 

Myth: You Can’t Get Lung Cancer If You Don’t Smoke-

Truth: “Cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer and is linked to about 90 percent of lung cancers,” says Lonny Yarmus, DO, FCCP, the clinical director of the division of pulmonary and critical care at Johns Hopkins. “People who smoke are up to 30 times more likely to get lung cancer or die from lung cancer than people who do not smoke.” Secondhand smoke (see below) is also a major risk factor for lung cancer in nonsmokers.

But there are other risk factors for lung cancer. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), naturally occurring radon gas causes about 20,000 cases of lung cancer a year, making it the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S. Radon gas comes from rocks and dirt, and the gas is trapped inside buildings. There are ways to test for and lower high-radon levels in buildings.

Other workplace substances that can increase lung cancer risk include asbestos, arsenic, diesel exhaust, and some forms of silica and chromium. The World Health Organization also (WHO) recognizes air pollution as a cancer-causing agent, and says that lung cancer is responsible for 6% of the 3.2 million annual air pollution-related deaths worldwide.

Cancer survivors who have been treated with radiation therapy may also have a higher risk of lung cancer, Yarmus noted. “And recently we have discovered genetic mutations that place patients at risk for lung cancer in both smokers and nonsmokers. There is a great deal of research effort ongoing into these mutations to help better understand lung cancer and how to target specific treatments.”

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

You assume that people in the lung cancer ward, if there is such a ward, it's usually called the oncology department, are there because they were smokers. Maybe and maybe not. As I know people who have smoked a cigarette a day in their life or any other form of inhalation tobacco products and have had lung cancer. 

From John Hopkins 

Myth: You Can’t Get Lung Cancer If You Don’t Smoke-

Truth: “Cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer and is linked to about 90 percent of lung cancers,” says Lonny Yarmus, DO, FCCP, the clinical director of the division of pulmonary and critical care at Johns Hopkins. “People who smoke are up to 30 times more likely to get lung cancer or die from lung cancer than people who do not smoke.” Secondhand smoke (see below) is also a major risk factor for lung cancer in nonsmokers.

But there are other risk factors for lung cancer. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), naturally occurring radon gas causes about 20,000 cases of lung cancer a year, making it the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S. Radon gas comes from rocks and dirt, and the gas is trapped inside buildings. There are ways to test for and lower high-radon levels in buildings.

Other workplace substances that can increase lung cancer risk include asbestos, arsenic, diesel exhaust, and some forms of silica and chromium. The World Health Organization also (WHO) recognizes air pollution as a cancer-causing agent, and says that lung cancer is responsible for 6% of the 3.2 million annual air pollution-related deaths worldwide.

Cancer survivors who have been treated with radiation therapy may also have a higher risk of lung cancer, Yarmus noted. “And recently we have discovered genetic mutations that place patients at risk for lung cancer in both smokers and nonsmokers. There is a great deal of research effort ongoing into these mutations to help better understand lung cancer and how to target specific treatments.”

lol you missed the whole point! I wasn’t saying you have to smoke cigarettes to get lung cancer. But if you have lung cancer cigarette smoke is the last thing you need to breathe!

• Like 1

I won't wear a mask. It's been proven that it does more harm than good by many health professionals but those videos keep getting taken down on social media as soon as they go up so you have to watch them as soon as they come out. My sisters are nurses and even though they may not agree with me I used what they told me to affirm my own beliefs. They get fit tested with N 95 masks and have to put a box around their head with a spray mist put inside the box. If the spray stings their sinus cavity then the mask doesn't work and the virus can still get in. The mask has to be a certain size and fit to even work and if you have the virus and you are wearing the N 95 mask when you breathe out you are exhaling virus particles back into the environment and it gives you headaches because you are getting less oxygen. Surgical masks don't prevent anything other than bacteria from escaping but if you use it more than a short amount of time it gets moist from your breath and if you keep adjusting it then you are just contaminating your mask. Cloth masks do not even filter any virus particles and 2 people who wear cloth masks can still transmit the virus to eachother at 4 feet apart. It's all about government control over the people. I will never wear one.  

Edited by Rmc10
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Every day another store chain mandates mask wearing.....hence, every day it gets a little easier to shop in person safely.  :twothumbs:

GO RV, then BV  

Everything in Wal Mart is China owned anyway. I saw a girl earlier the back of her shirt said, "locally sourced" talking about food. I was hell yea a random stranger knows whats up. All this is doing is making people think about where they shop. I think only good is coming of this. Peoples backyards are turning into gardens. Good Times! And the kids are out of the indoctrination camps for now. Good Times all around.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I walked into a Panda Express without a mask on. Forgot it in my car. The young people behind the counter said I had to wear a mask. So I walked out to my car, put the mask on over my chin and walked back inside. They started yelling at me. I told them I was "wearing" my mask. Then they said I need to wear it over my nose and mouth. So I scrunched it up and put it on the bridge of my nose. They said nooo! I said it was over my mouth and nose, what is the problem?. I had enough when someone said I was going to give their grandmother the COVID. I asked if she was here and he said no. Then I asked him how the hell could I possibly give it to her. He shrugged his shoulders and left to go to  a better chinese restaurant that actually cooked traditional American based chinese food. I normally don't go to Panda Express. And continue to not go there anymore. As with all the stores that require me to wear a mask. If they require me to wear a mask then they should give me one if I forget to wear and since they don't eff them. I know stores that want customers.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

I walked into a Panda Express without a mask on. Forgot it in my car. The young people behind the counter said I had to wear a mask. So I walked out to my car, put the mask on over my chin and walked back inside. They started yelling at me. I told them I was "wearing" my mask. Then they said I need to wear it over my nose and mouth. So I scrunched it up and put it on the bridge of my nose. They said nooo! I said it was over my mouth and nose, what is the problem?. I had enough when someone said I was going to give their grandmother the COVID. I asked if she was here and he said no. Then I asked him how the hell could I possibly give it to her. He shrugged his shoulders and left to go to  a better chinese restaurant that actually cooked traditional American based chinese food. I normally don't go to Panda Express. And continue to not go there anymore. As with all the stores that require me to wear a mask. If they require me to wear a mask then they should give me one if I forget to wear and since they don't eff them. I know stores that want customers.

So you went back to your car to grab your mask,   put it on incorrectly to prove what point? The people behind the counter are just doing what they are told so they can keep their job.  I don't like wearing the mask either. But I'm not going to put people working at the stores, restaurants and other places I go in a position where they have to confront me because I dont wear a mask. It's not worth it and I like to think of myself as a person who knows what battles to fight and which ones to let pass by.  The whole situation is jacked up. The average person doesn't need another average person making it harder. If you are unhappy about it direct your disagreement to those who are mandating the mask wearing. 

• Like 2