Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't claim the earth is Flat, 

GOD DID!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just prefer to call him a liar. 

Hardly noteworthy, 

Florida and Texas deaths combined 

All the top 13 liberal States combined 

but hey, thanks for giving me another opportunity to prove my point. :tiphat:

Again, you're falsely accusing me......your Christain values are really getting the best of you today, brother. 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'd actually lay claim that no other governor has done more to battle this pandemic than Ohio's very own Mike Dewine (R)....In fact he's done such a great job that many of Ohio's  Republican officials have beat him down for it.  Hopefully he stays the course and continues to put saving lives above all else.  Fingers crossed. 

GO RV, then BV 

How is it that you openly call me a liar but without question believe every politician with an R besides their name is who they say they are? 

You've read my post for 10 years and yet give deceitful politicians more credibility. Politicians whom you know nothing about personally. 

Yet you have seen my family, know where I live and have watched me grow over the years to become a better person. 

Truly, this is deeply hurtful. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How is it that you openly call me a liar but without question believe every politician with an R besides their name is who they say they are? 

You've read my post for 10 years and yet give deceitful politicians more credibility. Politicians whom you know nothing about personally. 

Yet you have seen my family, know where I live and have watched me grow over the years to become a better person. 

Which "deceitful" politician in this case are you referring to?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And no matter how you choose to spin this statement...I most definitely, with out a doubt, give you much more credibility than DJT (R).

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Which "deceitful" politician in this case are you referring to?

GO RV, then BV 

In my book, pretty dam near every single one of them. 

I never called God a liar....EVER.

GO RV, then BV 

God said he wrote the bible, but you said he didn't. God said the earth is flat, but you said it isn't. 

Those are just a few. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

God said he wrote the bible, but you said he didn't. God said the earth is flat, but you said it isn't. 

Those are just a few. 

I just wanna clarify something here. 

It takes a modicum of deceit to attempt to convince people that you are the best thing around to lead. When is the last time you hear a politician admit his faults without being outed?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Those are just a few. 

Every bible I've ever seen or read, in churches, bookstores, hotel desks, etc....has been editted, published and printed by man.  Those are simply the facts.  And perhaps you shouldn't take everything so literally....for example, plank/log in the eye.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Every bible I've ever seen or read, in churches, bookstores, hotel desks, etc....has been editted, published and printed by man.  Those are simply the facts.  And perhaps you shouldn't take everything so literally....for example, plank/log in the eye.

GO RV, then BV 

As every Bible I've ever read, from the Mormon bible to the Baptist bible to the Catholic bible, have all unequivocally stated that God wrote the bible. Just because I don't understand the dichotomy of how this works doesn't mean that God didn't do it. 

What I do know is that in studying all bibles the Holy Spirit has been able to reveal to me things I would never have dreamed of.

It's called FAITH 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Who do you think he "could" be?  Don't be afraid, speak up?

GO RV, then BV 

Don't get me wrong, if I'm pushed between voting for President Trump or Biden, President Trump is going to win. 

Nevertheless, the more I learn about NESERA/GESERA and the fact that President Trump seems to be too good to be true, gives me great pause. And you know what I mean. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Don't get me wrong, if I'm pushed between voting for President Trump or Biden, President Trump is going to win. 

Nevertheless, the more I learn about NESERA/GESERA and the fact that President Trump seems to be too good to be true, gives me great pause. And you know what I mean. 

Well, if you ever get around to revealing his suspected identity, as you see it.....let us all know.  In the mean time, try and wear a mask when physically possible.   

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

And getting back on topic. 

FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Florida Department of Health says some labs have not reported negative COVID-19 results

Published 1 day ago
Updated 9 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - After FOX 35 News noticed errors in the state's report on positivity rates, the Florida Department of Health said that some laboratories have not been reporting negative test result data to the state.

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 News found that testing sites like one local Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

How could that be? FOX 35 News investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.

The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.

FOX 35 News went on to speak with the Florida Department of Health on Tuesday. They confirmed that although private and public laboratories are required to report positive and negative results to the state immediately, some have not. Specifically, they said that some smaller, private labs were not reporting negative test result data to the state. 

"The Department immediately began working with those labs to ensure that all results were being reported in order to provide comprehensive and transparent data," a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Health said. "As the state continues to receive results from various labs, the Department will continue educating these labs on proper protocol for reporting COVID-19 test results."

MORE NEWS: What the record-shattering number of positive COVID-19 tests in Florida really means

Florida is currently experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, reporting the state's daily reported cases have gone from about 2,000 a day a month ago to over 12,000. Then, on Tuesday, state health officials reported the largest single-day increase in deaths yet, as 132 more were announced.

Doctors had been predicting that a surge in deaths would follow Florida’s jump in daily reported cases. The growing caseload is partly driven by increased testing, but a larger percentage of tests are coming back positive, jumping from 6 percent a month ago to more than 18 percent.

Almost all people infected with coronavirus survive, but those who do succumb usually die two or more weeks after they are first diagnosed.

While Florida has broken national records for jumps in cases, the state's death toll is nowhere near the national record. When COVID-19 was ravaging New York three months ago, it recorded 799 deaths on April 9 and had a top seven-day average of 763 deaths on April 14. New York now has one of the nation’s lowest death rates per capita, recording 10 per day over the last week.

• Thanks 2

Christopher Columbus knew that if he sailed West, he would reach the East Indies because, it appears that, he believed in Isaiah 40:22...

"It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, ...". 

Luckily, North America  got in the way.

But there are those folks out there that will still believe in the "Flat-Earth-Theory". 

Go Figure... God is Great... beer is good... people are crazy...... is that a song?

As I understand, Isaiah 40: 22 also indicates God expanded the universe.

16 minutes ago, MEP01 said:

As I understand, Isaiah 40: 22 also indicates God expanded the universe

You see I respect that view and never have I attempted to force people to see what I see. I have presented extensive evidence to back my beliefs, but in the end everyone must believe and answer for themselves. And while Shabbs brought the Flat Earth Theory into this debate because he was loosing the argument and knew that I won't run from my convictions I would prefer that we all remain on topic. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Ooops liberal anti Trump wing for the Demovomit party got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, stoking those covid positive tests in FLA. Wonder where else this has happened. But we still have people here on this sight with the heads securely buried up their butts, wanting desperately to believe the pablum the LSM is puking out of their lying pie holes because they hate Trump so much. Sad.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/12/2020 at 9:04 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IMG_20200712_210245.jpg

I keep walking into stores on purpose without mask on and I see others without it, and now I know why no one says anything! 

I saw an article where Wal Mart is now making it mandatory in all of their stores. I actually was waiting for a corporation (i knew it would be walmart) to mandate the masks over state and government. I knew it. I haven't been to Wal Mart in a while and plan on not going in the future. My local HEB has started selling prepper magazines and now they have added a seed rack and they have made more space for large beans and rice bags!! And they are cheaper. So I am using them now. They know whats up!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You see I respect that view and never have I attempted to force people to see what I see. I have presented extensive evidence to back my beliefs, but in the end everyone must believe and answer for themselves. And while Shabbs brought the Flat Earth Theory into this debate because he was loosing the argument and knew that I won't run from my convictions I would prefer that we all remain on topic. :tiphat:

I was losing so badly in fact that.........you chose to pivot from the U.S. Constitution to Construction.  :lol:

Thumb up emoticon with medical mask Royalty Free Vector

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1