Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

20 hours ago, caddieman said:

But for you to say it cures covid because one DR.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Have to have 100% on MULTIPLE patients for being able to publisize the information.

20 hours ago, caddieman said:

Don’t you think if this was the silver bullet Trump would be tweeting 24/7 he found the cure. 

The HONORABLE Senator Ted Cruz HAS Dr. Bartlett on SPEED DIAL!!!

Do YOU NOT THINK The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump would have CREDIBLE sources SUCH AS The HONORABLE Senator Ted Cruz TO VET AND VERIFY???!!!

The data speaks for itself.

ALSO TO NOTE FROM THE VIDEO:

• Other countries, such as Taiwan, Singapore, AND Iceland, have each had COVID related deaths at a di minimus rate.
  • 50% of COVID infected individuals are asymptomatic.
  • 20% of COVID infected individuals need specialized care and could benefit from Budesonide treatments.
  • Masks are ineffective in preventing the spread of COVID.
  • Social Distancing is ineffective in preventing the spread of COVID.

COVID is NO Big Deal.

NOT enough to shut the economy DOWN AND bleeple sheeple cowering in THEIR domiciles.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:
  • Masks are ineffective in preventing the spread of COVID.
  • Social Distancing is ineffective in preventing the spread of COVID.

COVID is NO Big Deal.

Ok these two things you said are absolutely FALSE!!!!

And covid is no big deal? Are you really that callous!  Tell that to over 130,000(and growing) families who have lost love ones! Just unbelievable how the crazy ridiculous that statement is. It’s beyond words. Hope covid never happens in your family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

30-year-old man dies after attending ‘COVID party’ thinking virus was a ‘hoax’

I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not.”

Those were the final words of a 30-year-old patient who died at a San Antonio, Texas, hospital this week after attending a so-called “COVID party,” according to the hospital’s chief medical officer.

https://www.wtrf.com/news/health/coronavirus/30-year-old-man-dies-after-attending-covid-party-thinking-virus-was-a-hoax/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Virus is not a hoax. It is a real virus.

The hoax that is being played on the American people is the severity of it and an excuse to force the shutdown of a strong economy.

If masks are so efficient in stopping the spread why are we not told to wear one to prevent the flu from being spread?

I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that most of those death are the elderly who had compromised health issues already.

Yes, going to a Covid party is nuts. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Other countries, such as Taiwan, Singapore, AND Iceland, have each had COVID related deaths at a di minimus rate.

I'm sorry, I really have to say something here.

Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea, New Zealand etc. immediately shut down their countries when this virus hit.

That's why they don't have the problems we have.  Also, they wear masks all the time, till this crap is over with, and the people are not screaming that their "rights" are being infringed upon.

Trump mishandled this thing from the beginning.  Worried about his economy more than his citizens.

I don't know how he's gonna fix it, but he better do something fast or we will have a senile old man as our next President.

Also, he had better get even with the "effen" ChiComs who unleashed this terrible pandemic on the entire world.

I guess you can tell, I'm pretty well fed-up with the whole thing!  And I'm really sick of hearing you say it's "nothing"!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea, New Zealand etc. immediately shut down their countries when this virus hit.

That's why they don't have the problems we have.  Also, they wear masks all the time, till this crap is over with, and the people are not screaming that their "rights" are being infringed upon.

Trump mishandled this thing from the beginning.  Worried about his economy more than his citizens.

I don't know how he's gonna fix it, but he better do something fast or we will have a senile old man as our next President.

Also, he had better get even with the "effen" ChiComs who unleashed this terrible pandemic on the entire world.

I guess you can tell, I'm pretty well fed-up with the whole thing!  And I'm really sick of hearing you say it's "nothing"!

👍

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have come to see that people who listen to the Lame Stream Media are the most 

educated, unintelligent people on earth. 

Truth is out there but few are willing to go find it. 

Selling your soul in unabated fear is the tragedy of humanity. 

And Believing all persons in positions of power to be honest is the downfall of a nation. 

For a human being to willingly rise to a position of power in today's world, requires a great 

level of deception and deceit most people are incapable  of understanding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have come to see that people who listen to the Lame Stream Media are the most 

educated, unintelligent people on earth. 

Truth is out there but few are willing to go find it. 

Selling your soul in unabated fear is the tragedy of humanity. 

And Believing all persons in positions of power to be honest is the downfall of a nation. 

For a human being to willingly rise to a position of power in today's world, requires a great 

level of deception and deceit most people are incapable  of understanding. 

Thanks a lot, LGD.  I don't listen to LSM.  I listen to FOX like you do, and all other Trump supporters.  

Unintelligent, unable to find the truth, selling my soul?   What's the matter?  Couldn't you think of anything else to say about me?

Is that what I get when I speak my mind?  Is it only you and Synopsis that are allowed to talk, and everyone else has to shut up?

I was totally in Trump's corner, being a New Yorker myself (born and raised), I thought I understood his ways.

I gave him every opportunity to do something I felt was the right thing for the people concerning this virus.  

But we are quite a few months into it and today we get the news that Florida is leading the nation with 15,300 new cases in one day.

So not only do we have a President that's not doing much to help, but we also have an idiot for a Governor, who seems to be going along with everything Trump says and does.

I understand that China now has the Bubonic Plague in Inner Mongolia.  What if they feel like exporting THAT all over the world?

Looks like it would be easy to do.  Who's gonna stop them?  

• Like 2

@ladyGrace'sDaddy  In case you think I'm a liar too:

Florida shatters largest single-day record of coronavirus infections in US while world sees cases spike

The state added at least 15,299 positive COVID-19 cases, for a total of 269,811, and recorded 45 more deaths.

Florida has had a record-breaking week leading to the all-time surge in cases. The state reported 514 fatalities last week, averaging 73 deaths per day. Three weeks ago, the daily average was 30 deaths.

The total number of deaths in Florida climbed to at least 4,242 on Sunday, according to the state.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-coronavirus-record

• Like 1

9 hours ago, caddieman said:

Ok these two things you said are absolutely FALSE!!!!

And covid is no big deal? Are you really that callous!  Tell that to over 130,000(and growing) families who have lost love ones! Just unbelievable how the crazy ridiculous that statement is. It’s beyond words. Hope covid never happens in your family. 

Did YOU watch the video???!!!

Dr. Bartlett actually said masks AND social distancing DO NOT prevent the spread of COVID.

I have worn NO PPE whether gloves OR masks OR goggles. I am STILL HERE testifying to NO FEAR AND COVID FREE!!!

50% of infected people are asymnptomatic.

Goggles, by the way, are NOT recommended whereas the eyes are just as susceptible for attracting COVID.

Why are goggles NOT being recommended???!!!

See the errors in what is promulgated???!!!

With regard to callous, YOU and ALL COVID precautionary messure advocates, ARE INVOLVES WITH PROMOTING violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, AND suicide!!!

The rate of violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, AND suicide have SKYROCKETED since the idiotic COVID precautions where imposed upon We The People.

Do YOU NOT care for the victims, and THEIR families, of violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, AND suicide???!!!

OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!

YOU, "soiled' diaper caddieman, ARE THE CALLOUS ONE!!!

Got COVID???!!!

Get the budesonide nebulized treatment.

Problem solved.

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

It's "nothing".

Compared to influenza and a whole host of other things.

Treat COVID LIKE ANY OTHER CONTAGION like Influenza.

Got sick?

Stay home.

Have problems?

See Your doctor - take the prescribed treatment like nebulized Budesonide.

Problem solved.

People die from the influenza AND a whole host of OTHER communicable contagions.

So what???!!!

Yeah, I care about those people AND their families so why treat COVID differently???!!!

Well, we are.

The Chinese Communist Party is NOW beginning to reap the fruit of THEIR malfeasance.

The True The United States Of America Patriot Presdient Donald J Trump IS focusing on the REAL COVID issues.

AND does NOT wear a mask.

The True The United States Of America Patriot Presdient Donald J Trump IS NOT committing a crime of spreading biological AND other forms of terrorism OR criminality as are the mask wearers.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Did YOU watch the video???!!!

Dr. Bartlett actually said masks AND social distancing DO NOT prevent the spread of COVID.

I have worn NO PPE whether gloves OR masks OR goggles. I am STILL HERE testifying to NO FEAR AND COVID FREE!!!

50% of infected people are asymnptomatic.

Goggles, by the way, are NOT recommended whereas the eyes are just as susceptible for attracting COVID.

Why are goggles NOT being recommended???!!!

See the errors in what is promulgated???!!!

With regard to callous, YOU and ALL COVID precautionary messure advocates, ARE INVOLVES WITH PROMOTING violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, AND suicide!!!

The rate of violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, AND suicide have SKYROCKETED since the idiotic COVID precautions where imposed upon We The People.

Do YOU NOT care for the victims, and THEIR families, of violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, AND suicide???!!!

OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!

YOU, "soiled' diaper caddieman, ARE THE CALLOUS ONE!!!

Got COVID???!!!

Get the budesonide nebulized treatment.

Problem solved.

It's "nothing".

Compared to influenza and a whole host of other things.

Treat COVID LIKE ANY OTHER CONTAGION like Influenza.

Got sick?

Stay home.

Have problems?

See Your doctor - take the prescribed treatment like nebulized Budesonide.

Problem solved.

People die from the influenza AND a whole host of OTHER communicable contagions.

So what???!!!

Yeah, I care about those people AND their families so why treat COVID differently???!!!

Well, we are.

The Chinese Communist Party is NOW beginning to reap the fruit of THEIR malfeasance.

The True The United States Of America Patriot Presdient Donald J Trump IS focusing on the REAL COVID issues.

AND does NOT wear a mask.

The True The United States Of America Patriot Presdient Donald J Trump IS NOT committing a crime of spreading biological AND other forms of terrorism OR criminality as are the mask wearers.

Dude you are so far out there it’s damn scary. The far radical right will turn off many would be Trump voters. For that Synopsis I thank you far more than you can imagine! Keep on keeping on brother! 😷

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks a lot, LGD.  I don't listen to LSM.  I listen to FOX like you do, and all other Trump supporters

You just  blew my mind. My comments were not only NOT directed to you but you never crossed my mind when I made them. I've been nothing but respectful towards you as I understood you were seeking the truth. 

As for FOX NEWS I haven't watched them in over 10 years. With only a few exceptions they are as liberal as CNN. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Dude you are so far out there it’s damn scary. The far radical right will turn off many would be Trump voters. For that Synopsis I thank you far more than you can imagine! Keep on keeping on brother! 😷

hardly far radical right. just common sense.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You just  blew my mind. My comments were not only NOT directed to you but you never crossed my mind when I made them. I've been nothing but respectful towards you as I understood you were seeking the truth. 

As for FOX NEWS I haven't watched them in over 10 years. With only a few exceptions they are as liberal as CNN. 

Very sorry, LGD.  I got carried away and thought you were referring to me because I disagree with Synopsis' and your views on this virus.

I'm "pretty hot under the collar" these days when it comes to these kinds of discussions, since my "Father's Day" run-in with the woman who tested positive.  Still waiting for some results for testing for my family and me.  I am not one to make light of this situation and say "nothing to worry about" when so many people in Florida (where I live) are being severely effected by the virus.

Again, sorry I misunderstood your post, and thought it was directed at me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Very sorry, LGD.  I got carried away and thought you were referring to me because I disagree with Synopsis' and your views on this virus

It's all good my friend. I've come way past the point of being antagonistic just because someone doesn't think like me. Respectfully disagreeing with someone is the very Foundation of our Republic. I understand your views and I offer my views. We are all Americans and we are all human, if we don't find some common ground soon I fear we will annihilate each other. Even if that common ground is just the right to disagree. In the end it's the human race against the forces of evil. And you, I, and everyone else is really on the same side. 

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's all good my friend. I've come way past the point of being antagonistic just because someone doesn't think like me. Respectfully disagreeing with someone is the very Foundation of our Republic. I understand your views and I offer my views. We are all Americans and we are all human, if we don't find some common ground soon I fear we will annihilate each other. Even if that common ground is just the right to disagree. In the end it's the human race against the forces of evil. And you, I, and everyone else is really on the same side. 

Thanks, LGD.  I appreciate your kindness.  😊

• Thanks 2

On 7/11/2020 at 12:19 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh,and Shabbs before you respond to this post let me say don't waist your time. As a self professed defender of abortion you now claim that adult life is sanctified to the level that everyone should be forced to wear a mask under penalty of law. You have zero credibility and are agenda driven.

With respect to abortion, and being a male, it's not my job to force women who've been impregnated through rape or incest to give birth, nor would I be presumptuous enough try and force a high risk pregnancy to term....I'll leave that to others who seek control of women.  There's a big difference to being forced to wear a mask (if medically possible) and forcing high risk patients to give birth.  Of course you already know this, but now that your "out and free" as a dedicated Trump supporter it's important for you to touch on all of his talking points.  

All that said, the most important thing right now is your wife's and new daughter's (happen yet?) health.  Prayers and peace.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey caddieman, Floridian wants this to happen, ("Also, he had better get even with the "effen" ChiComs who unleashed this terrible pandemic on the entire world"). You vote for ole Joe and watch have hard the "dementia man" punishes them. His family (especially  Hunter), will be back on that $1.5 billion Chinese gravy train. You know what I'm talking about don't you??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

One thing you did not mention Floridian, is that the USA is made up of 50 individual states. They have a say in what rules apply in their states. The countries you mention do not have that issue. They are run by a central government( kind of like how we will be governed if ole Joe wins) and can shut everything down in a moments notice. Just saying.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

One thing you did not mention Floridian, is that the USA is made up of 50 individual states. They have a say in what rules apply in their states. The countries you mention do not have that issue. They are run by a central government( kind of like how we will be governed if ole Joe wins) and can shut everything down in a moments notice. Just saying.

If everybody who is medically capable of wearing a mask would simply wear one as a show of respect for others, we could beat this virus into submission and get on with our lives....ALL OF US....no government involvement needed, and Trump's economy woes would subside and his polling numbers would rise.  You would think his supporters would want that.  All it would take is for Americans to accept a little simple responsibility for their actions.

GO RV, then BV   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, caddieman said:

What an IDIOTIC post.

MY posts are rooted in Individual beliefs based on ACTUAL data, INTELLIGENCE, Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense. Whether THAT is Liberal, Conservative, OR WHATEVER, I DO NOT CARE.

My INDIVIDUAL beliefs demonstrate Conservatism aligns with me.

I am NOT interested in labels put on me.

I will make MY OWN assessments AND present THEM for PERSONAL AND CORPORATE BENEFIT REGARDLESS OF THE IDIOTS!!!

What YOU, "soiled" diaper caddieman, have "demostrated" IS YOU WANT TO KILL OTHERS OFF WITH violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, AND suicide WITH IDIOTIC "mandates" FROM local, State, Federal, AND world wide "entities" INSTEAD OF USING YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAIN - IF YOU, "soiled" diaper caddieman, HAVE A BRAIN.

50% of COVID infected individuals are asymptomatic.

100% cure of COVID for nebulized Budesonide inhaled steroid for COVID symptomatic individuals.

IF one contracts COVID AND suffers - get the Budesonide treatment.

PROBLEM SOLVED UNLESS YOUR "cognition" IS EMBEDDED IN YOUR "safe" "space"!!!

OR just die from COVID, fear, OR OTHERWISE OF YOUR OWN CHOICE!!!

People DIE from seasonal INFLUENZA - WHERE, pray tell, IS THE PUBLIC OUTCRY ABOUT THE INFLUENZA DEATHS???!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

With respect to abortion, and being a male, it's not my job to force women who've been impregnated through rape or incest to give birth, nor would I be presumptuous enough try and force a high risk pregnancy to term....I'll leave that to others who seek control of women.  There's a big difference to being forced to wear a mask (if medically possible) and forcing high risk patients to give birth.  Of course you already know this, but now that your "out and free" as a dedicated Trump supporter it's important for you to touch on all of his talking points.  

All that said, the most important thing right now is your wife's and new daughter's (happen yet?) health.  Prayers and peace.

GO RV, then BV 

My political views have nothing what so ever with President Trump or any other 

fallible politician. My Foundation for everything I am is the Holy Word of God and nothing else.  I chose a political candidate based solely on who I believe will do the best for America. Biden has been in office for 50 years and literally has done nothing for America. He has made millions for his family, however.

President Trump has been in politics for 3.5 years and until the flu season gave America the greatest economy in history with record unemployment. And even now is bringing the economy back much faster than expected. I'm not even sure what President Trump's political agenda is, and I seriously doubt anyone else knows either. 

As for baby Lady Meredith Joy, she's just like her daddy, taking her time and doing it her way. 😃💜💝 She due any day now. Hopefully today but come what may on Thursday Saint Ashley will be induced. Thanks for asking. 

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If everybody who is medically capable of wearing a mask would simply wear one as a show of respect for others, we could beat this virus into submission and get on with our lives..

I'm curious, how is showing respect going to eliminate a virus? And how is a mask going to "beat the virus into submission? Do you really think that those actions have any effect on a virus? It's like saying the virus will go away because we won't play with it. 

Covid19 is here to stay until Science makes a vaccine to eradicate it. Nothing else is going stop it. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm curious, how is showing respect going to eliminate a virus? And how is a mask going to "beat the virus into submission? Do you really think that those actions have any effect on a virus? It's like saying the virus will go away because we won't play with it. 

Covid19 is here to stay until Science makes a vaccine to eradicate it. Nothing else is going stop it. 

Respect for others by wearing a mask.....simple math really, if one person in a socially distanced conversation is "somewhat" safe, then both people wearing a mask would be twice as good.  When a surgery is being performed, all medical personnel wear masks, not just the surgeon....it's that easy.  We may not eradicate the virus, but we can certainly slow the spread tremendously...easy peazy.  No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service....just that simple.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1