Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to STAND/END the HORROR SHOW! Who wears mask and who DOES NOT?

It is real and we all must take certain precautions until the proper therapeutics and vaccine are developed.

Real it is Pitcher, but the problem is ( like the flu vaccine many get every year to prevent the flu) even if they develop a vaccine the virus will mutate and the vaccine will be rendered ineffective and another will have to be developed. The only cure is the body getting antibodies to fight the virus, from having the virus or by extracting the antibodies from the plasma of someone who has had the virus and survived and having that plasma given to someone who is now infected.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Simple answer is asymptomatic people spread this virus too......that's why "healthy" people should wear a mask.  Of course after that last biblical rendering you provided....I'm not sure why the witchcraft of medicine and doctoring is needed at all.  :blink:  All that said, I'm going to continue to wear a mask and bear the shame of the mean muggings I get from non-believers as I walk past....maybe they'll thank people for the simple mask wearing gesture when this whole thing is over.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs. You will  ever get that head shaking or finger pointing from me unless I see you driving in your car with the windows up, a/c on, and wearing your mask. I , like you just do not want chastisement from dismissive  mask wearers , antifa types. Its ultimately all about obtaining heard immunity .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

It is real and we all must take certain precautions until the proper therapeutics and vaccine are developed.

Real it is Pitcher, but the problem is ( like the flu vaccine many get every year to prevent the flu) even if they develop a vaccine the virus will mutate and the vaccine will be rendered ineffective and another will have to be developed. The only cure is the body getting antibodies to fight the virus, from having the virus or by extracting the antibodies from the plasma of someone who has had the virus and survived and having that plasma given to someone who is now infected.

Some excellent points MD11Fr8Dawg. I quit taking the flu vaccine several years ago because the vaccine made me sicker than the flu itself. Also, I would end up with the flu anyway. Since I stopped taking the flu vaccine, I am healthier with far fewer bouts with flu. I still believe certain vaccines are prudent where seasonal ones are not. The key is to have a frank discussion with one's health professional for overall health assessments and best actions for the individual. Things like preexisting conditions, effectiveness, side effects, incubation times, long term effects, and other exposure issues need to be part of the discussion. The overall best thing is for one's immune system to naturally respond to the contagions.

What is not mentioned is exposure to UV and sunlight exposure to aid the body in manufacurting Vitamin D exceptionally beneficial for a well functioning immune system. This point here alone may have been the key to me not being adversely affected by COVID. Quarantining idividuals is NOT the thing to do for merely the concern of contracting COVID. Many contagions have an incubation time of days where a person can be contagious while not showing any symptoms - if ever. Besides, UV the sun provides kills many contagions so a win/win for eliminating contracting COVID in exposed sunlight and getting the Vitamin D production to further aid the immune system.

COVID has had a wide range of effects amplified by preexisting conditions. I talked to an elderly Pakistani who I worked with that has family in Pakistan and India. The reason so many Chinese men and Middle Eastern men were affected by COVID is due to them being heavy smokers. Nicotine thickens the blood. The cigarette residue that accumulates in the lungs compounds the COVID caused lung tissue swelling effect. The aveoli can not transfer the CO2 out or O2 in so persons are more apt to suffocate eventhough placed on resperators. The nicotine blood thickening is likely the key to being the death knell.

All this to say each contagion typically targets specific body organs. COVID appears to typically target the lungs. The best thing to do is stay calm since stress can compound the lung tissue swelling effect of COVID.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Shabs. Its ultimately all about obtaining heard immunity .

Thanks new york kevin, It appears there’s the choice of still making some sense. 

Although hoping to make sense while avoiding the elephant in the room... Is only ”trying” too make sense.

It’s ultimately all about creating... and obtaining... Control..! The Elephant in the room. 

Making sense?

My friend who was before his time, and passed away before his time, was an army nurse during the Vietnam Police action, ‘war’. He would jump out of air planes with the soldiers, his job was to gather up the wounded trying to keep them living, and load them onto Helichelicopters.

Somehow he understood many many years ago that Control of Country’s would first come through the medical field, before completely taking over.

As my friend used to say, food for thought...

• Thanks 4

This if for the people who think covid is just another flu!

By the numbers: Everything you need to know about the flu shot, flu virus, and staying healthy during flu season

Flu statistics

The reason you hear so much about the flu each year is because it’s incredibly common: Each year, 5% to 20% of the U.S. population will get the flu on average.  A new study found that adults get the flu twice per decade on average, but children are infected once every other year on average. There have been 9.3 to 49 million cases of the flu 2010 according to the CDC. And the effects are serious. An average of 200,000 Americans are hospitalized each year because of complications from the illness. And as for flu death statistics, 3,000 to 49,000 people die each year from flu-related causes in the U.S.

https://www.singlecare.com/blog/flu-statistics-infographic/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

caddieman, I appreciate you offering articles supporting your beliefs, but try and find ones with better numbers. When I read something that has a range of 9.3 to 49 millions, I immediately question the accuracy of the findings. If the best the CD (which is suppose to be the "go to experts") can do is a range of approximately 40 million, then their credibility is trash. A High School research paper could come up with a more accurate guesstimate than that. JMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

This if for the people who think covid is just another flu!

By the numbers: Everything you need to know about the flu shot, flu virus, and staying healthy during flu season

Flu statistics

The reason you hear so much about the flu each year is because it’s incredibly common: Each year, 5% to 20% of the U.S. population will get the flu on average.  A new study found that adults get the flu twice per decade on average, but children are infected once every other year on average. There have been 9.3 to 49 million cases of the flu 2010 according to the CDC. And the effects are serious. An average of 200,000 Americans are hospitalized each year because of complications from the illness. And as for flu death statistics, 3,000 to 49,000 people die each year from flu-related causes in the U.S.

https://www.singlecare.com/blog/flu-statistics-infographic/

Going to have my 1st anti-flu shot ever come this Fall......At 63 I believe it's about time....Last year I had a cold so bad I couldn't sleep for several nights in a row and had to wake up lots of times each night because of it and certainly do not want to go through that hell again....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman, I appreciate you offering articles supporting your beliefs, but try and find ones with better numbers. When I read something that has a range of 9.3 to 49 millions, I immediately question the accuracy of the findings. If the best the CD (which is suppose to be the "go to experts") can do is a range of approximately 40 million, then their credibility is trash. A High School research paper could come up with a more accurate guesstimate than that. JMHO.

No problem md11 I believe the range they were quoting was a range of years but just in case here is a range from the cdc.

Figure 1: Estimated Range of Annual Burden of Flu in the U.S. since 2010

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

Hope that helps with the data.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok caddieman, let me alleviate your fears. Check out this video. A bit long but worth the watch. 100% cure rate. So now people have to decide are we gonna grow a pair or continue to be lead to slaughter by the CDC, WHO,  Fauci and the Lame Stream Media. I know where I come down on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Ok caddieman, let me alleviate your fears. Check out this video. A bit long but worth the watch. 100% cure rate. So now people have to decide are we gonna grow a pair or continue to be lead to slaughter by the CDC, WHO,  Fauci and the Lame Stream Media. I know where I come down on this.

That’s great news if it works

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

REQUIRED viewing for EVERYONE.

There WE ALL have it. MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE INEFFECTiVE IN PREVENTING THE CONTRACTION OF COVID.

50% of people contracting COVID are asymptomatic.

20% are at risk and would benefit from treatment as early as possible when COVID symptoms appear.

100% survival and recovery rate with prescribed treatment.

COVID-19.

NO Big Deal.

Just get some Budecinide (inhaled steroid) and the recommended nebulizer when believed to have contracted COVID and showing symptoms. The steroid is $200 paying cash. Less than that with insurance.

• Thanks 2

Editing Date: 5/26/2020 12:40 • 326 times read
Japanese doctors reveal what gags do with "children's hearts"
[Follow-up] Where

children have always been a dilemma for doctors with respect to the emerging coronavirus, sometimes they say they are less susceptible to the disease and others say there is no difference between small and large in relation to the epidemic.

This is a cause of confusion for parents. Should they put their children on the medical masks of the virus?

A Japanese medical group answered this question, and said that the masks should not be used for children under two years of age, because they may cause them to breathe and increase the risk of suffocation, but may affect the performance of their hearts.

The group called on parents not to use it with their children, as the country began easing the measures that had been imposed to contain the spread of the Coruna virus, and for some activities to return again.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe lifted the emergency in Tokyo and the four remaining regions, on Monday, after numbers of new infections declined across the country, but he warned that restrictions could be imposed again if the virus begins to spread again.

Health experts around the world recommend using gags when social divergence cannot be maintained, to prevent the spread of the disease, as countries begin easing restrictions that they contain.

But the Japan Pediatric Association has warned that masks are too dangerous for children under two years of age.

The association said: "Gags may cause breathing difficulties because the air passages are narrow in infants, which increases the burden on their hearts," noting that the gags also increase the risk of overheating.

"Let's stop using gags for children under two years of age," the association said in a note posted on its website.

She added that "until now, there have been very few numbers of serious cases of disease among children, and that most of those who have been exposed to the disease have been infected by family members, but no outbreaks have appeared in schools or nurseries."

The American Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Pediatrics say that no masks should be used for children under two years of age.
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

REQUIRED viewing for EVERYONE.

There WE ALL have it. MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE INEFFECTiVE IN PREVENTING THE CONTRACTION OF COVID.

50% of people contracting COVID are asymptomatic.

20% are at risk and would benefit from treatment as early as possible when COVID symptoms appear.

100% survival and recovery rate with prescribed treatment.

COVID-19.

NO Big Deal.

Just get some Budecinide (inhaled steroid) and the recommended nebulizer when believed to have contracted COVID and showing symptoms. The steroid is $200 paying cash. Less than that with insurance.

Slow ur roll big boy!😁

Inhaled corticosteroids: A rapid review of the evidence for treatment or prevention of COVID-19

CONCLUSIONS

• A single in vitro study that investigated the antiviral potential of budesonide observed no reduction in viral replication in cells treated with budesonide and no reduction in inflammatory cytokine release.
  • Additional data is required both in vitro and in vivo to help consider whether inhaled corticosteroids may be used for the treatment of COVID-19 pneumonia; at the time of writing there is one study underway investigating the safety and efficacy of inhaled ciclesonide for the treatment of COVID-19 in the US and three further studies due to start recruiting (one each in Sweden, Canada and South Korea).9
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Tell you what caddieman. If I get Covid, I'll trust the Dr with 100% cure rate over a bunch of reports you are pumping out here that is trying to keep everyone in the fetal position sucking their thumbs. But to each his own "Big Boy"!

Many reports that say hydrochloriquine works/helps, the new drug Gilead has come out with seems to also work and the Budecinide that the Texas Dr touted. Many options, but we still listen to CDC, WHO and Fauci (I am SICK of hering that fools name). Because if many things worked then the population would not be as easy to control. And do you think social distancing is put in place so the facial recognition camera can be more accurate, or doyou think that is just paranoia on my part? Hmmmm.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

Slow ur roll big boy!😁

Inhaled corticosteroids: A rapid review of the evidence for treatment or prevention of COVID-19

CONCLUSIONS

• A single in vitro study that investigated the antiviral potential of budesonide observed no reduction in viral replication in cells treated with budesonide and no reduction in inflammatory cytokine release.
  • Additional data is required both in vitro and in vivo to help consider whether inhaled corticosteroids may be used for the treatment of COVID-19 pneumonia; at the time of writing there is one study underway investigating the safety and efficacy of inhaled ciclesonide for the treatment of COVID-19 in the US and three further studies due to start recruiting (one each in Sweden, Canada and South Korea).9

This is a REALLY STUPID "published" "soiled" rag, "soiled" diaper caddieman even from YOU, and YOU should "know" "better" AND "act" "accordingly".

Dr. Bartlett is a highly respected Doctor, of the HIGHEST INTEGRITY, well practiced, providing SOLID UNCONTESTABLE data for EFFECTIVE TREATMENT AND CURE (cheap, too), AND FROM NONE OTHER THAN GOD'S GIFT TO NOT ONLY The United States Of America BUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD - THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.

IF Dr. Bartlett is LIEING, then WHY, pray tell, IS HE NOT BEING SUED, HAVING HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE REVOKED, AND PUT OUT OF BUSINESS???!!!

Texans pull up THEIR britches AND get after it. THEY DO NOT SIT ON THEIR SPURS AND WHINE ABOUT THEIR "self" "induced" "plight".

Texans DO NOT lie about things OR deceive people OR become deceived OR believe LIES.

THEE MOST HONORABLE Texas Senator Ted Cruz EVEN HAS Dr. Barlett ON SPEED DIAL ON THIS COVID CURE!!!

Maybe I can be, OR THEY'LL let me be, a Texan someday.

Hope SO.

The issue with COVID from a variety of credible and noncredible sources has identified the primary cause of THEE MOST SEVERE COVID infection effects IS THE SWELLING OF THE LUNG TISSUE.

Simple inspection by the most casual observer of average intelligence OR MORE produces an understanding the swelling of lung tissue causes a reduction to the aveoli restricting the ability to transfer CO2 out AND O2 into the blood stream causing a sensation of suffocation exacerbated by varying degrees of the build up of lung fluid. Respirators are of little use in more severe conditions.

Other lung conditions, such as smoking and other intake of nicotine, further amplifies the effects of COVID induced lung tissue swelling due to nicotine thickening of the blood and complications from lung scar tissue or cigarette smoke build up in the lungs.

Dr. Barlett noted 243 mutated strains of COVID at the time of presentation in the video. ALL potentially affecting the lungs and swelling the lung tissue.

Budesonide gets at the very root AND prevents ALL THESE COVID strains FROM SWELLING THE LUNG TISSUE.

16 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Tell you what caddieman. If I get Covid, I'll trust the Dr with 100% cure rate over a bunch of reports you are pumping out here that is trying to keep everyone in the fetal position sucking their thumbs. But to each his own "Big Boy"!

Many reports that say hydrochloriquine works/helps, the new drug Gilead has come out with seems to also work and the Budecinide that the Texas Dr touted. Many options, but we still listen to CDC, WHO and Fauci (I am SICK of hering that fools name). Because if many things worked then the population would not be as easy to control. And do you think social distancing is put in place so the facial recognition camera can be more accurate, or doyou think that is just paranoia on my part? Hmmmm.

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What MD11Fr8Dawg SAID!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

GET WOKE AMERICA 

NONE OF THIS IS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. 

Oh,and Shabbs before you respond to this post let me say don't waist your time. As a self professed defender of abortion you now claim that adult life is sanctified to the level that everyone should be forced to wear a mask under penalty of law. You have zero credibility and are agenda driven.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

This is a REALLY STUPID "published" "soiled" rag, "soiled" diaper caddieman even from YOU, and YOU should "know" "better" AND "act" "accordingly".

Dr. Bartlett is a highly respected Doctor, of the HIGHEST INTEGRITY, well practiced, providing SOLID UNCONTESTABLE data for EFFECTIVE TREATMENT AND CURE (cheap, too), AND FROM NONE OTHER THAN GOD'S GIFT TO NOT ONLY The United States Of America BUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD - THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.

IF Dr. Bartlett is LIEING, then WHY, pray tell, IS HE NOT BEING SUED, HAVING HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE REVOKED, AND PUT OUT OF BUSINESS???!!!

Texans pull up THEIR britches AND get after it. THEY DO NOT SIT ON THEIR SPURS AND WHINE ABOUT THEIR "self" "induced" "plight".

Texans DO NOT lie about things OR deceive people OR become deceived OR believe LIES.

THEE MOST HONORABLE Texas Senator Ted Cruz EVEN HAS Dr. Barlett ON SPEED DIAL ON THIS COVID CURE!!!

Maybe I can be, OR THEY'LL let me be, a Texan someday.

Hope SO.

The issue with COVID from a variety of credible and noncredible sources has identified the primary cause of THEE MOST SEVERE COVID infection effects IS THE SWELLING OF THE LUNG TISSUE.

Simple inspection by the most casual observer of average intelligence OR MORE produces an understanding the swelling of lung tissue causes a reduction to the aveoli restricting the ability to transfer CO2 out AND O2 into the blood stream causing a sensation of suffocation exacerbated by varying degrees of the build up of lung fluid. Respirators are of little use in more severe conditions.

Other lung conditions, such as smoking and other intake of nicotine, further amplifies the effects of COVID induced lung tissue swelling due to nicotine thickening of the blood and complications from lung scar tissue or cigarette smoke build up in the lungs.

Dr. Barlett noted 243 mutated strains of COVID at the time of presentation in the video. ALL potentially affecting the lungs and swelling the lung tissue.

Budesonide gets at the very root AND prevents ALL THESE COVID strains FROM SWELLING THE LUNG TISSUE.

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What MD11Fr8Dawg SAID!!!

Oh make no mistake about it, if I ever get covid I will definitely try it. But for you to say it cures covid because one DR. is stupid.  I don’t care what his Integrity is. The only trial done says it doesn’t. With more testing it might. Let’s pray it does. Don’t you think if this was the silver bullet Trump would be tweeting 24/7 he found the cure. Nobody else as President could have found the cure but him!😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would say 100% cure rate is pretty convincing caddieman. How many strains of this virus has the CDC notified us about. This Dr. said 243 different strains. If that is indeed true then guess what, you won't get a vaccine, because it will take more than one vaccine to take out that many strains. Same as with different flu strains every year. JMHO!!

• Thanks 3

People who are genuinely wearing masks out of fear have a actual chance of dying. 

If you got a heart attack from the flu then you have serious problems that started way before the flu entered. Like for starters. Fear! And Diet and Lifestyle. No way the flu by itself gives anyone a heart attack. No way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1