Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Tells The Goat...There Will Be No RV & No RI.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

From the throat of the Goat.

No RV, No RI. No way.

Another Guru reported our IQD will be replaced with a brand new currency.

Will our IQD we are now holding be declared a dead currency?

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

7-7-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Today is Tuesday and we will quickly move through July. THERE WILL BE NO REVALUEATION NO REINSTATEMENT, this I can say with certainty...I HAVE CHECKED WITH MY CBI CONTACTS & they do want to execute the last phase of the project to delete the zeros, however they must have the political incentive to do it too and this they do not currently have. Yes, the currency auctions do still continue but under the supervision of the finance committee. Yes, the CBI did stop the currency auctions but all they did was turn them over to the finance committee for supervision.  GET IT Folks, there is no other way they can import goods and services without these auctions...  

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

7-7-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  

THERE WILL BE NO REVALUEATION NO REINSTATEMENT

...I HAVE CHECKED WITH MY CBI CONTACTS

Weegie, A Goat That Passes Out After Sniffing People’s Butt’s - Doesn’t Really Qualify As Having ‘Contacts’! :o 

image.gif.745f904185da4e88a930477b639b5d9f.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 4:29 PM, Luigi1 said:

No RV, No RI. No way.

Noooooo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just kiddin' (goat humor) 🐐🐐    Stay calm. Weegie erased the part that said
                                            no RV in JULY. It's all good.
           Anchorman Jump GIF - Anchorman Jump Celebration - Discover & Share ...

:woot:

• Haha 5

Soon after Barnard released NESARA on the internet, a user known as "Dove of Oneness" began posting about it in internet forums. "Dove of Oneness" was later identified as Shaini Candace Goodwin, a former student of The Ramtha School Of Enlightenment, referred to in the media as a "cybercult queen."[1] According to Goodwin's website, the NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10 a.m. on September 11, 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of one of the World Trade Center towers in New York City during the terrorist attacks. Supposedly an earlier gag order issued by the Supreme Court had prohibited any official or private source from discussing it, under penalty of death.[1] Goodwin referred to "White Knights," most of them high-ranking military officials, who have since been struggling to have the law implemented despite opposition by President George W. Bush. Goodwin allegedly believes and purports that Bush orchestrated the September 11 attacks and the Iraq War as distractions from NESARA.[4][5] Goodwin's description of NESARA goes far beyond Barnard's proposal by cancelling all personal debts, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, declaring world peace, and requiring new presidential and congressional elections. Goodwin often claimed that Bush officials were attempting to hack into and bring down her web site to prevent her from publicizing the law.[6]

Goodwin began commenting on NESARA in connection with Omega Trust, a fraudulent investment scheme whose creator, Clyde Hood, was on trial at the time. According to Goodwin, Omega Trust investors would receive their returns after NESARA was announced.[1][7] Goodwin repeatedly predicted that the NESARA announcement would occur in the very near future,[8][9][10] although in later years she became more reserved in these predictions.[11]

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

He’s always doing that

FB18DD34-DEF0-4F09-8C74-28AD15B1048C.gif.787656816fb9035e32f3d4a145b37990.gif

He should go start a band

73C0F321-6BE2-4ECA-A70B-1FE209D85C3E.gif.6e347b0f88cfdda6b1a3456c5724bd37.gif

I learned a big life lesson from the Goat. I have always considered myself a reasonably grounded person. I trusted the Goat. I adored the Goat. I used to believe the goatshit for a long time, till I realized that I was a sucker. I'd been played. I'd been had. It was a good life lesson for me: Often I'm right. Sometimes I'm just another guy listening to a goat falling down... 😂🤣😅:bananacamel:Now I have flipped. I am against the Goat. I am seeking revenge. I am in Jedi Training, to get the Goat. I want to be like George Clooney, in The Man Who Stared at Goats. My mind is now a weapon:  

• Haha 6

YES there will be a GCR, NESARA/GESARA has been implemented, student loan forgiveness, stimulus checks are all apart of it. Trump has taken over the Federal Reserve and Trump is in charge of the Treasury along with Steve Mnuchin.  Gold backed dollar and Quantum Banking system are being put into place and tested.  5G removed and Tesla Towers replaced them.  Trump has a meeting on August 21st with PM Kadhimi.  This should seal the deal, seems like a lot of other countries are "Draining their Swamps"  Who would've thought Peace in the Middle East yeah.

• Upvote 3