Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:10 PM CDT - 7/07/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Frank26    Question:   "I bought my dinars 15 years ago and I lost my receipt...I need my receipt when I go and exchange my currency?"  No you don't.  It's your currency.  You possess it.  If you were audited by our government and they wanted proof of purchase when you bought it to determine what percentage capital gains tax you're gonna pay yeah you better have a receipt...that's about paying your income tax...  Question:    "I lost my "certificate of authenticity? Ain't anybody gonna ask you for no certificate of authenticity silly rabbit.  They're gonna take them [dinars] and they're gonna run it through their books or their machines and they're gonna tell you this is legal or not...that certificate of authenticity is nothing more than a business card...  [Note: Speak with your tax professionals at the appropriate time]..!

*** Mnt Goat   Today is Tuesday and we will quickly move through July. There will be no revaluation or reinstatement, this I can say with certainty...I have checked with my CBI contact and they do want to execute the last phase of the project to delete the zeros, however they must have the political incentive to do it too and this they do not currently have. Yes, the currency auctions do still continue but under the supervision of the finance committee. Yes, the CBI did stop the currency auctions but all they did was turn them over to the finance committee for supervision.  Get it Folks, there is no other way they can import goods and services without these auctions...(post 1 of 2)... 

*** Mnt Goat  But the good news, if there is any, is that discussion with the stakeholders from the private sector, suggesting Iraq must stop the currency auctions now, which they say is the hard currency bleeding on money out of Iraq. In light of the suffocating financial crisis that the country is going through, by stopping the work of the window of currency sale it will help immediately in helping the crisis. ...Remember these auctions were never meant to continue and they are way overdue to end. But corruption keeps them going as billions are illegally funneled out of Iraq to Iran...(post 2 of 2)... 

*** Delta   ...the raising of the value can take all the way down till September...July is out the window for me.  They already started paying the salaries for July...for them to come out and tell us they do have salaries all the way down to August then it's logic that we might not see anything till September...I'd love to see this tonight or tomorrow but there's some work they still need to do...!

:easyrider:And the Beat Goes On...!

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Ron, much appreciate!

I totally disagree with the goat and delta, no one knows a darn thing about the timing of this but for a few people and that’s the way it should be. Delta, if you read this this, there will NEVER be a perfect time and Iraq, TODAY, is ready to become a sovereign country once again. 
To the goat, get a better contact please. 
Again Scarpa, thank you and thank you for being this over, it’s a good sign, in my mind, that people are saying we are in another waiting time frame. It would be hard to believe the CBI or any banking institution is going to let people know when and how they can make a windfall of cash! It will happen when the least amount of eyes are on it. With all that is going on in our world, now is a GREAT time to launch this! 

GO RV!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9

GaryLynn, All these possible windows open and close like the ticking of a clock. July, September and October were and are possible dates and just like the many past opportunities, they come and go with nothing happening.  So, don't get your hopes set on a particular date as it will cause disappointment and maybe depression. This venture WILL happen, but NO ONE knows just when or at what rate. Just read these "opinions" like you read a book...... for your entertainment. One day (I hope "soon") your phone will beep and it will be Adam's text.  Until that day, enjoy all that surrounds you..... family, friends, neighbors, people in stores and smile at them and ask them to have a pleasant day. You'll feel better than thinking about when will this Dinar RV/RI, believe me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I'm thinking it is still going to be a little longer, because the have not gotten the HCL taken care of yet. :twocents:  

I remember Adam saying it could happen within hours after the HCL is settled.  Settle today, RV today.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, utah rock said:

Thank you Ron, much appreciate!

I totally disagree with the goat and delta, no one knows a darn thing about the timing of this but for a few people and that’s the way it should be....

GO RV!!!!

Agreed :twothumbs: 

12 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I'm thinking it is still going to be a little longer, because the have not gotten the HCL taken care of yet. :twocents:  

Also agreed. :tiphat: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3