Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO WE PLAY THE VICTIM? (Listen To Her Powerful Answer!)

Mike Wallace: “How are we ever going to get over racism?” Morgan Freeman: Stop talking about it! I’m going to stop referring to you as a white man. And I’m going to ask that you not refer to me as a black man. Mike Wallace: “Black History Month to you is.............?” Morgan Freeman: “Ridiculous! You’re going to relegate my history to a month? I don’t want a Black History Month. Black History is American History.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I’m tired of this. I’m Choctaw. Native American. Africans and Native Americans were both taking other Africans and Native Americans as slaves prior to Europeans coming along. Slavery is still a thing in parts of Africa. Native American tribes sold other tribes into slavery to the Europeans. Africans did the same. But do you know who ended slavery? The Europeans followed very shortly by America. Do Africans ask African Countries for a hand up or hold them responsible? No. Do Native Americans? No. It happened. Get over it. Every people has gone through something terrible if you go back far enough. Two parents matter more than race. Make good choices, work hard, grab opportunities as they come, and never make excuses. Things that happened long before you were born are not relevant. You wind up where your actions and choices lead you. Stop freaking crying.

When anybody says "400 years of opression" it really baffles me, oppression is something that has been around all throughout history for no particular group of people, 99 % of history of civilisation 99 % where oppressed. There has always been a hierarchy, people have always been oppressed and guess what it is also still going on the world but the one place in location and time "the western world" where there is oppression least is where it is complained about the most, it's a good thing to complain about real oppression but complaining about your own historical oppression when it is still rife in other parts the world is very self indulgent and is playing victim. But I think more people of all spectrum of life still need to think a bit more broadly in general, coz people from all spectrum still group people together as a topic, ????????
  • Thanks 2