Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Opinions @ 10:25 AM CDT - 7/06/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Jeff   ...I recently spoke with my Iraqi contact who does work for the Iraqi government...one thing that he stressed to me is the general news that you're seeing is not enough news for anyone of us to utilize...to guesstimate when the rate change can happen.   We have to look at the bigger picture in this...You have to follow the movement of the money...Late last year Iraq put out some key articles saying their 2020 budget would have huge things in it...basically a lot of post rate change stuff suggesting that the 2020 budget is married to the rate change.  But we never saw a 2020 budget...the fact that you have not seen a 2020 budget...confirmed...that the budget is indeed married to the rate change...That's why they have to hide the 2020 budget from you...it's that simple now.

*** Frank26    ...how to do the exchange when the time comes...this is just my opinion...ideas...the banks - they're in business to make money.  One of the ways they make money is when they exchange currency.  They charge you a spread.  I will do everything possible...to make sure that that bank that I decide to do business with gives me the best deal possible.  I will demand that they don't even charge me a spread.  If they insist.  Let's talk that spread down...then talk about some perks...don't just exchange IMO...you are in control.  That bank wants your business...you don't want to be rude but stand your ground...

*** Pimpy  Iraq is talking about the rate change.  Good or bad?  Article:   "Parliamentary Finance warns against moving toward changing the dinar exchange against the dollar: 3 categories will pay the price!"  Quote: "...until now we have not seen the draft of the Financial Reform Law but there are information and leaks we report that there is an intention to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar..."  ...they keep making the case for why you can't devalue the dinar which we agree with 100%, because we want them to increase the value of the dinar...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

I will do everything possible...to make sure that that bank that I decide to do business with gives me the best deal

I thought by joining dinar vets that Adam has already sourced the best deals.

wizard1 ... Frank is speaking for himself, and it behooves each of us to do the same. 

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, wizard1 said:

I will do everything possible...to make sure that that bank that I decide to do business with gives me the best deal

I thought by joining dinar vets that Adam has already sourced the best deals.

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

wizard1 ... Frank is speaking for himself, and it behooves each of us to do the same. 

Ronscarpa is correct in saying do your research.. And it’s true Banks, like every other business on the Planet are in the business of making money - But as the consumer you hold what they want and that is your custom  and money. .. So wizard1 you have the choice to shop around and get the deal that suits you. Good luck with your choice. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Ronscarpa is correct in saying do your research.. And it’s true Banks, like every other business on the Planet are in the business of making money - But as the consumer you hold what they want and that is your custom  and money. .. So wizard1 you have the choice to shop around and get the deal that suits you. Good luck with your choice. 🙂

Well said NoviceInvestor ... I like it ... :salute:RON

• Thanks 2