Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should we follow the money that's going into Iraq ?

dinarham

The list of bigtime companies that are in Iraq is huge . Here's a partial list of these companies . BP ,Exxon , Lukoil , ITT , Lockheed Martin , Samsung , DynCorp . Halliburton , Raytheon , General Dynamics , Asiacell  Boeing ,   Microsoft , Novartis , Siemans , and the list goes on ..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

The list of “bigtime” companies have the financial wherewithal and staying power to wait out any governmental uncertainty. That’s why they are “bigtime”  they have been around for years and can smell an opportunity long before the rest 😉 

And, as Laid Back has stated, once moved to an open market economy, the flood gates will open, the rest of the world will join In on the band wagon to prosperity. It’s just a matter of time, clean the corruption as best as possible, get HCL passed,  and perhaps we could be looking at the RV, and,  Iraq can move on to be competitive in the global arena. 
All those resources, but at the end of the day, in the hands of  corruption. 
I must also say that things seem to be moving much quicker with this new president, we patiently wait....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Just imagine when they move to an open market economy..... Investment will flood the country.

I was just talking with a buddy about this exact thing.  Once it's open...it's open...& it"s going to be like Mt. Vesuvius! {Erupting Everywhere)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, dinarham said:

The list of bigtime companies that are in Iraq is huge . Here's a partial list of these companies . BP ,Exxon , Lukoil , ITT , Lockheed Martin , Samsung , DynCorp . Halliburton , Raytheon , General Dynamics , Asiacell  Boeing ,   Microsoft , Novartis , Siemans , and the list goes on ..

Wiljor is spot on about these companies being large and having staying power.  I will put my 2 cents into the pot from an investment point of view.  

General Dynamics, Raytheon, Lockheed are all great companies that specialize in Defensive capabilities from internet security to rockets, missiles, and bombs.  They do so much more but you get the idea.  Iraq lives in a dangerous neighborhood.  I like them all from an investment point of view but to be honest I do well trading these stocks.  

Microsoft, one of the huge Tech companies in the world.  They do it all but they probably have one of the best Cloud set ups, and are big in Internet security and connectivity.  

Those would be the ones I would be interested in of the list you put up.  I Trade them all and to be honest I should have loaded up on MSFT at the March lows.  If President Trump does not win be careful buying the first three companies I mentioned.  I would be very careful buying the stocks of Halaburton, Siemens, Novartis, Exxon and BP.  

Boeing is intriguing.  I need to see them get their stuff together on getting the Max back flying.  

Do your own Due Diligence.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Wiljor said:

The list of “bigtime” companies have the financial wherewithal and staying power to wait out any governmental uncertainty. That’s why they are “bigtime”  they have been around for years and can smell an opportunity long before the rest 😉 

And, as Laid Back has stated, once moved to an open market economy, the flood gates will open, the rest of the world will join In on the band wagon to prosperity. It’s just a matter of time, clean the corruption as best as possible, get HCL passed,  and perhaps we could be looking at the RV, and,  Iraq can move on to be competitive in the global arena. 
All those resources, but at the end of the day, in the hands of  corruption. 
I must also say that things seem to be moving much quicker with this new president, we patiently wait....

Agree with your comment my brother Wiljor 👍🏼
We patiently wait.!

17 hours ago, Argyll said:

I was just talking with a buddy about this exact thing.  Once it's open...it's open...& it"s going to be like Mt. Vesuvius! {Erupting Everywhere)

Once it’s open...it’s open... more trade, more investment and more purchasing power.

Go open market economy 

Go trade

Go investment 

Go Purchasing power

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 8:48 PM, Pitcher said:

Wiljor is spot on about these companies being large and having staying power.  I will put my 2 cents into the pot from an investment point of view.  

General Dynamics, Raytheon, Lockheed are all great companies that specialize in Defensive capabilities from internet security to rockets, missiles, and bombs.  They do so much more but you get the idea.  Iraq lives in a dangerous neighborhood.  I like them all from an investment point of view but to be honest I do well trading these stocks.  

Microsoft, one of the huge Tech companies in the world.  They do it all but they probably have one of the best Cloud set ups, and are big in Internet security and connectivity.  

Those would be the ones I would be interested in of the list you put up.  I Trade them all and to be honest I should have loaded up on MSFT at the March lows.  If President Trump does not win be careful buying the first three companies I mentioned.  I would be very careful buying the stocks of Halaburton, Siemens, Novartis, Exxon and BP.  

Boeing is intriguing.  I need to see them get their stuff together on getting the Max back flying.  

Do your own Due Diligence.  

I work for GD. 

• Upvote 1