Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:15 AM CDT - 7/05/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy  ...right now with the Iraqi dinar - it's going good.  It's going smooth.  Better than it ever has before.  Before when we used to get excited about this news, now it's coming out so commonplace that we don't even think about it hardly no more as anything overly exciting because we're used to Al-Kazemi cracking the whip on people...there's something definitely happening in July.  I don't know what it is.  There's a major announcements getting ready to come from Trump... 

*** MilitiaMan  Article:  "Trebil port achieved more than 24 billion dinars in revenue last JuneQuote:  "What has been achieved from the increase in revenues as a result of the tightening of control and auditing procedures..."   Here we go... They are getting the lead out... I like it. They have to at some point to literally go live with the market economy! This is an example they can! This is the confidence they need. Borrowing money to pay salaries in the way they imply is silly and not good business practice imo... 
:easyrider:
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

I ask you, Dinar Vets family, are these updates starting to look like the "pumper" reports from years past? I would like to think that these are from reliable sources and that today's info is much different, but as all these windows keep opening and closing, I have to wonder..........

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

57 minutes ago, yendor said:

I ask you, Dinar Vets family, are these updates starting to look like the "pumper" reports from years past? I would like to think that these are from reliable sources and that today's info is much different, but as all these windows keep opening and closing, I have to wonder..........

Know what you mean.  Years ago we had no idea of what needed to be done before an RV was feasible and, therefore, believed all those we have now realized were pumpers.  I do believe we are making progress, but we are not as naive as we once were.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

Thanks, Ron. I know what you mean, but with some of these gurus, it is like when someone in Iraq's governing position sneezes differently, it is a signal that xyz is about to happen. 

Just the same, I look forward to your posts and hopeful we get to that window and it stays open. Keep diligent oh faithful warrior. I have many two cents left.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

GE DV's Thanks as Always Ron ! The Articles that come with these opinions can not be ignored . The News ? It looks extremely good and in our favor .....

Thanks blueskyline ... Right-On - the Articles say what is being done or stated..! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1