Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Integrity Committee opens the file of looted funds

yota691

The Integrity Committee opens the file of looted funds

Political02:52 - 05/07/2020

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, The Parliamentary Integrity Committee spoke, on Sunday, of the file of looted funds.
Member of Parliamentary Integrity Committee Jawad Hamdan promised, "The visits of the Iraqi delegations to the countries of the world are an affirmation of the economic importance of Iraq and its pivotal role in the region and the world and promotes economic openness in its Arab and international surroundings."
Hamdan pointed out that "Iraq’s important strategic location in the way of trade will contribute to restoring its economic role and strengthening its position among the countries of the region." the parties".
Hamdan stressed "the importance of eliminating corruption and working seriously to recover the stolen money and laying down plans to recover this money." 
It is noteworthy that an Iraqi ministerial delegation arrived Friday to Beirut on an official visit that included the two oil ministers, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar and Agriculture Muhammad Al-Khafaji, to discuss issues of common concern, particularly the oil, health and tourism aspects, while there is an upcoming visit of a Lebanese ministerial delegation to Baghdad to complete the talks between the two parties. The final touches of the agreements that took place between the two sides in Beirut. Ended 29 / A 43

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

12 hours ago, yota691 said:

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee spoke, on Sunday, of the file of looted funds.

I am hoping Al- Kadhimi brings his file of looted funds from Iraq to DC and it shows on Our National TV the all the American Politicians who took bribes.  Now that would be so very very fun.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I am hoping Al- Kadhimi brings his file of looted funds from Iraq to DC and it shows on Our National TV the all the American Politicians who took bribes.  Now that would be so very very fun.  

Story on Real Clear Politics, about Joe Biden's brother somehow got a large construction contract in Iraq, despite having no experience:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/01/21/peter_schweizer_joe_bidens_brother_secured_iraq_housing_construction_contract_with_no_experience.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree Rochester.

I read his books “Clinton Cash”, and “ Profiles in Coruption”.  Where do you think the Iraqi Politicians learned the art of Corpution and the Fleecing of a Country.  They learned from the best, Hillarious and Bill.

Go check out those books on Amazon. They are very illuminating.  You will never look at a US politician with anything but a deep loathing after you read those books.  

And for the people who think this is just another “ Conspiracy Therory” trash the Democrats book, don’t be so naive.  Peter Schweitzer is a well known and respected person when it comes to Government Accountabily and Political abuse.  In his book “Profiles in Courage” he has over 11,000 documented sources and witnesses to the corruption.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I am hoping Al- Kadhimi brings his file of looted funds from Iraq to DC and it shows on Our National TV the all the American Politicians who took bribes.  

I apologize for the worst sentence ever written. I got a phone call and accidentally hit the send button.  😝 😆 

It should read,  US Politicians are thieves and crooks.  😆 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I agree Rochester.

I read his books “Clinton Cash”, and “ Profiles in Coruption”.  Where do you think the Iraqi Politicians learned the art of Corpution and the Fleecing of a Country.  They learned from the best, Hillarious and Bill.

Go check out those books on Amazon. They are very illuminating.  You will never look at a US politician with anything but a deep loathing after you read those books.  

And for the people who think this is just another “ Conspiracy Therory” trash the Democrats book, don’t be so naive.  Peter Schweitzer is a well known and respected person when it comes to Government Accountabily and Political abuse.  In his book “Profiles in Courage” he has over 11,000 documented sources and witnesses to the corruption.  

Great comment, thanks. I hope Joe Biden gets caught. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

He has already been caught.  Listen to the tape in the Ukraine.  If that isn’t Quid Pro Quo then nothing is and he’s been caught peddling influence in China and Romania.

Nothing ever happens to a Democrat. 

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Rochester said:

Joe Biden's brother somehow got a large construction contract in Iraq

Yup Hillstone , joe's brother james was vice president of hillstone who was awarded a contract to build 100 thousand homes in iraq , just my opinion but thats how politicians get rich they will buffer / distance  themselves from the actual crime but because of who they are they reap the financial gains from the scam , iraq and the investors got fleeced / swindled  im sure , its just the way it is ... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Parliament: Three types of smuggled money, including what the previous regime fled

Political11:43 - 07/06/2020

Baghdad - Mawazine News:
The Parliamentary Integrity Committee identified, on Monday, three types of smuggled money, pointing out that it included the former regime's escape.
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Sabah Al-Okaili, called on Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to “develop new visions through coordination with the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, work to form actual committees in agreement with persons of high ability in the field of investigation, and work to develop serious plans to recover the looted money of Iraq in the stage Previous and current. "
Al-Okaili said, "The issue of recovering the funds is formed by a committee that included the intelligence apparatus and the important security services associated with it, including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs." Changing the system these funds remained in the names of these people, and part of the money is seized in countries, and the other part has problems including that they do not equal the taxes that were fixed on them.
He pointed out that "the government's duty now is to recover the money through the committees and coordinate between the concerned authorities to recover it, in addition to supporting the supervisory work." Ended 29 / A 43

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

He has already been caught.  Listen to the tape in the Ukraine.  If that isn’t Quid Pro Quo then nothing is and he’s been caught peddling influence in China and Romania.

Never give up. Trump doesn't quit. If he is re-elected he'll try to put him away, won't ever stop.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rochester said:
20 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Never give up. Trump doesn't quit. If he is re-elected he'll try to put him away, won't ever stop.

I totally agree Rochester.  If Trump is elected he will go after them with such veracity the Dems Heads will explode.  It would be nice to get a House to help support him.  

• Upvote 1