Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:33 PM CDT - 7/04/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Breitling  ...we are very good with the Iraqi dinar.  We are in a good spot.  The goal has moved a little bit but it's to our advantage.  Meaning that the can hasn't been kicked on down the road just the numbers are different.  But the numbers are in our favor.  And that's what you need to go by.  Don't go by wishful thinking hype...the reality is the numbers...that is the reality that you and I are in and you guys can't be in a better spot.  It's probably gonna be a little bit better coming down the road - still waiting for some more information...everything is positive...! :tiphat:

*** Austin-Powers-For-PM   So I want to clear up the confusion of  "Rates"  between being 'In country' and 'International. If I'm in Canada right now, and I have $1.00 CDN, it will buy me what $1.00 CDN can buy. However, if I take that $1.00 CDN and cross the border, I have to "Exchange" it for whatever the rate is to purchase U.S. Dollars (around 74 cents). Same goes with U.S. Dollar to purchase Canadian Dollar (around 1.34 Canadian for each U.S. Dollar).  When the 3 Zero's are deleted, a 25k note still stays a 25k note, but now you can exchange it for 25k in lower denoms (or if you deposit it into a bank. it still is 25k). Once you leave the country and you want to exchange it into U.S. dollar, you can get whatever the exchange rate is. So if it's $4.00 you get $100,000 for your 25k note.  So there is no 'in country' rate, simply an exchange rate between Dinar and other international currencies. :twothumbs:

*** Footforward   [I think most would be happy for a 1:1 rate. It won't be. It's supposed to be higher. :confused2: Reallyl, I wonder how he knows what it's "Supposed" to be...! :salute:RON

*** Pimpy  ...I'm concerned about what's going on around the world a little bit...there's definitely something going on.  I know the Iraqi dinar is part of it.  I haven't figured it out yet but there's definitely something weird going on.  There's a lot of stress testing going on, in banks around the world.  Stress testing is whenever they try to do a slight shock to the stock exchange or something that would cause a semi panic of people running to the bank and they want to make sure that the bank's first of all are liquid enough so that if there was a mad rush to the bank that they would have enough money to give the people...we're definitely in a unique position right now.  How all this ties together I'm not quite sure, but it definitely looks like there's something big going on, and the Iraqi dinar (believe it or not) is a big part of it..! :tiphat:

:flagsmiley: GOD bless America...!

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

..that is the reality that you and I are in and you guys can't be in a better spot.  

Mr. Breitling, I know a better place that I could be and that's at the bank CASHING IN !!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2