Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Early Morning Opinion @ 8:25 AM CDT - 7/04/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's an opinion & comment by Breitling that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

Guru Breitling   ...We're in a very very good spot...Our window just got bigger.  The value of the dinar - they need to take care of the budget - just got bigger.  They just told us that it will be within 3 months that they're going to completely redo this thing and have a plan to implement all this.  We've learned a lot in the last month.  Probably more than the entire time we've been watching.  They're putting the value on the table.  They are telling you they need $66 per barrel and they're telling you the oil prices are never going to get there for the next few years.  They are telling you ...they are going to put this stuff together and implement it within 3 months...they need to be able to afford to be in international markets, protect their reserves and have value added to their currency.  That's the only way...!

:flagsmiley: Happy Independence Day Dinar Vets...GOD Bless You, and GOD Bless America...RON 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Ron.

Iraq has many problems that are keeping the Dinar from going international.  I believe they have solved many of their issues or are in the process of cleaning up many others.  For example,

1. We have a completed Government.

2.  They have cleaned up a lot of the corruption.  (more needs to be done)

3. Decoupling from Iran and becoming a Sovereign Nation.

4. Minimizing Iranian backed Militias, ISIS, and Politicians.

5. Improved their Banking System and Laws to stop corruption 

6. Listening to the people of Iraq and working to establish better basic services

There are many more good things that have occurred in the last 6 months. We have all read about them from the articles that our News Hounds post everyday. (Thank you Yota, Thugs, and Mary).  There are a few other problems that are holding up this RV/RI in my opinion.

1.  Oil Prices are too low and the Iraq economy is directly tied to the Price of Oil

2.  HCL getting worked out which appears to be very close to being ready.

3. The Coronavirus is wrecking the demand for oil and with it Iraq’s economy.

4. World Macro events that we don’t even know about play a role in the timing of this event.  

We all want this to happen and happen yesterday. We just need to be patient and let the process play out. I believe, finally after all these years, the politicians and the obstacles that have been holding up the progress of Iraq are being eliminated one by one.  Al-Kadhimi is a disruptor and appears to be doing the right things for Iraq.  

To be honest if this doesn’t happen in the next few weeks I will be disappointed but not to the point of throwing in the towel.  Iraq has come a long way in just the past 6 months but they still have some work to do.  I’ve waited for 12 years, I can and will wait for as long as it takes.  Keep an eye on the HCL, the Coronavirus situation, and the Price of Oil.  Al-Kadhimi comes to DC in a few weeks so maybe that has to do with the things we don’t know about that is going to get resolved.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

a very very good spot...Our window just got bigger.  The value of the dinar - they need to take care of the budget - just got bigger

Bigger window, mmmmm.  Just don’t fall out or hurt yourself trying to get through that Big Window Iraq.  

D332C0BB-83FA-4212-AA49-9020E1DC0837.gif.c99e4e3d9646ae8375726f0a8c4f7747.gif

36FB6E41-86E4-4426-A290-43248C648632.gif.2d752fcf5474a73294c126a901562ebe.gif

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks Ron.

Iraq has many problems that are keeping the Dinar from going international.  I believe they have solved many of their issues or are in the process of cleaning up many others.  For example,

1. We have a completed Government.

2.  They have cleaned up a lot of the corruption.  (more needs to be done)

3. Decoupling from Iran and becoming a Sovereign Nation.

4. Minimizing Iranian backed Militias, ISIS, and Politicians.

5. Improved their Banking System and Laws to stop corruption 

6. Listening to the people of Iraq and working to establish better basic services

There are many more good things that have occurred in the last 6 months. We have all read about them from the articles that our News Hounds post everyday. (Thank you Yota, Thugs, and Mary).  There are a few other problems that are holding up this RV/RI in my opinion.

1.  Oil Prices are too low and the Iraq economy is directly tied to the Price of Oil

2.  HCL getting worked out which appears to be very close to being ready.

3. The Coronavirus is wrecking the demand for oil and with it Iraq’s economy.

4. World Macro events that we don’t even know about play a role in the timing of this event.  

We all want this to happen and happen yesterday. We just need to be patient and let the process play out. I believe, finally after all these years, the politicians and the obstacles that have been holding up the progress of Iraq are being eliminated one by one.  Al-Kadhimi is a disruptor and appears to be doing the right things for Iraq.  

To be honest if this doesn’t happen in the next few weeks I will be disappointed but not to the point of throwing in the towel.  Iraq has come a long way in just the past 6 months but they still have some work to do.  I’ve waited for 12 years, I can and will wait for as long as it takes.  Keep an eye on the HCL, the Coronavirus situation, and the Price of Oil.  Al-Kadhimi comes to DC in a few weeks so maybe that has to do with the things we don’t know about that is going to get resolved.  

Thanks for your excellent analysis Guru Pitcher...you're awesome. Happy 4th...RON:flagsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

My Pleasure Ron.  I welcome others to add to my post or even disagree with what I wrote. I like to hear others take on this deal.  

Adam has said the HCL is a big deal and even though it seems like they are close it’s still Iraq and things go at their own pace.  

I’ve been thinking for some time there are a number of things we have no knowledge about that have been holding this rate change up.  I can’t  put my finger on it but I suspect the powers that make things like this happen on a World stage have their reasons.  

We wait.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Saturday Early Morning Opinion @ 8:25 AM CDT - 7/04/2020