Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:35 PM CDT - 7/02/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy    [Quick dinar history overview for newbies] ...they dropped the value of the dinar very very low.  Right now for one dollar you can buy 1190 Iraqi dinar if you can find them.  What people are doing is they're storing up on them waiting for the currency to be reinstated to its pre-Saddam rate of $3.22.  There's people out there that's been waiting 12, 15, 16 years...some people are frustrated so now they have no faith in them and you'll hear them talk crap from time to time and say this is a scam.  That's fine everybody has their opinion...the whole purpose of the Iraqi dinar news...is explaining to you why I think it's real and in what it is we're looking for that tells us...its rate is about to be reinstated... we've been patiently waiting for the rate to be reinstated and we have reason to believe that's gonna happen very very soon... 

*** MilitiaMan  ...They have to raise the exchange rate of the dinar, not the dollar and this is where we are at...they've been telling us and telling us and telling us and we're just waiting and waiting and waiting but the fact remains is now they're at the precipice.  They don't have money to pay the salaries.  They said they were going to do it.  ...the pressure is so hard on them to get this done it's probably unbelievable...that's why I've been focused to some degree on these next couple of days to see what they do.   Typically they're gonna have to have an excuse when they don't pay these people...they need to raise the value of the exchange rate.

*** Jeff  Article: "The Central Bank Announces Financial Assistance with 3-month salary insurance and talks about the date for the June wage payment"  ...this level of news right now is walking you into September ...the rate change is married to a budget so if you follow the movement of the money you can piece this together...we need to see when that budget goes into effect because the budget and the rate change are married together... they're showing you they're tentatively walking you into September.  I'm not giving you a date I'm just giving you an approximate generic information that they're bringing fourth - trying to help you decode this and put the puzzle pieces together...

*** Kaperoni  A lot of what has been occurring in the last few weeks has been addressed several times in the past by the World Bank and the IMF. So this is all good news that they are finally taking the steps necessary.

*** Pimpy  ...I have a feeling this is going to be a really big month for us.  There's a lot of things that are popping up that seem to be pointing to this month being a big month What that means exactly?  I'm not sure.  There's a lot of speculation...Al-Kazemi is supposed to come here to meet with Pompeo and the president.  I told you one of the biggest announcements that we're hoping to hear, and they do it out in the rose garden, is that Trump is encouraging the international community to restore the sovereignty  of Iraq for them to be recognized and embraced buy the International community.  And he announce the lifting of the restrictions on the currency and that allows it to start trading on the Forex.  That's what we're watching for.  That's what we're hoping for.

:salute:And our wait continues, so have a good evening DV....RON

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 7

Thanks for bringing these "opinions" to DV.  We have heard encouraging "opinions" dating back to Okie. Lately the news has been positive and hopeful. But these today sounds more like a bit of back peddling and I can't say that it isn't at all unexpected. For all these years we have seen  the ebb and flow with this venture. But we still believe that someday Iraq will get out of its own way and get it done. We still wait...... it might be this glorious weekend or this month or next year or certainly by 2025..... But we will still hold out hope and pray that it will be SOON !!!!

Just remember that life and peace is more valuable than a Dinar RV or RI.  God Bless America, our troops, our first responders and you and me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, yendor said:

Thanks for bringing these "opinions" to DV. ... we will still hold out hope and pray that it will be SOON !!!!   ...Just remember that life and peace is more valuable than a Dinar RV or RI.  God Bless America, our troops, our first responders and you and me..!.

Thanks for your comment yendor...RON:salute::flagsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/2/2020 at 6:13 PM, yendor said:

Thanks for bringing these "opinions" to DV.  We have heard encouraging "opinions" dating back to Okie. Lately the news has been positive and hopeful. But these today sounds more like a bit of back peddling and I can't say that it isn't at all unexpected. For all these years we have seen  the ebb and flow with this venture. But we still believe that someday Iraq will get out of its own way and get it done. We still wait...... it might be this glorious weekend or this month or next year or certainly by 2025..... But we will still hold out hope and pray that it will be SOON !!!!

Just remember that life and peace is more valuable than a Dinar RV or RI.  God Bless America, our troops, our first responders and you and me.

RV SOON that's my prediction..

Been looking at these opinions way back to the days of LANCE with the eyeball avatar and MYRANCHRETIREMENT stuck in the airport in Baghdad and it's gonna RV at any minute, as soon as the plane lands, or some nonsense story. 2005-2006 era. I find the opinions entertaining and probably some truth in some of it.

But no matter how many times Iraq breaks promises and drags their feet on passing laws to meet the puppet masters requirements, it seems the world never gives up on Iraq. The pot of gold is too big..

Happy 4th 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, dinardiggerisme said:

RV SOON that's my prediction..

Been looking at these opinions way back to the days of LANCE with the eyeball avatar and MYRANCHRETIREMENT stuck in the airport in Baghdad and it's gonna RV at any minute, as soon as the plane lands, or some nonsense story. 2005-2006 era. I find the opinions entertaining and probably some truth in some of it.

But no matter how many times Iraq breaks promises and drags their feet on passing laws to meet the puppet masters requirements, it seems the world never gives up on Iraq. The pot of gold is too big..

Happy 4th 😉

Thanks DinarDigger...Happy 4th to you as well...you're right about the Pot of Gold...RON :flagsmiley:

• Thanks 1