Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Opinions @ 10:15 AM CDT - 7/01/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Kaperoni  Iraq has a lot of work to do but certainly there is promising developments. Opening their economy, creating a private sector, an encouraging foreign investment are the key ingredients to their success under the current circumstances. They seem to be aggressively trying to fix it. :twothumbs:

*** Breitling  ...they are looking at how to tackle the financial problem they have inside of Iraq.  They looked at the reserve and they said, 'they probably could take out 11 billion dollars worth of the reserve and not really hurt the value of the currency and to be able to fix some of our problems.'  But you have a completely different group saying 'you don't need to do that.  Let's protect our reserve.  Add value to our currency.  And invest in the Western markets.'...these guys will never give you rates...they'll always avoid giving some sort of rate...you and I know what they need for the budget - for it to succeed.  My projected budget for what they needed at $53 to $56 a barrel was about 56 cents to the dollar.  Now it's about .63 cents to the U.S. dollar...see the trend?  It's going up... :twothumbs:

*** Ray   As of yesterday, June 30, 2020, the employees salaries were not paid. TV reporting sources in the CBI reveals a development that will allow the distribution of the June salaries within 2 days.  A source pointed out that the ministry will start tomorrow, Wednesday, to send a notice to banks to gradually release the salaries of employees in ministries, government departments.  The Parliamentary Finance Committee said earlier yesterday, Tuesday, that the government’s financial liquidity to pay the salaries of employees is available, stressing at the same time that the ministry did not send a directive to banks to pay salaries. :twothumbs:

:easyrider:Things are looking very promising folks ... keep praying ... RON :flagsmiley:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Breitling  ...they are looking at how to tackle the financial problem they have inside of Iraq.  They looked at the reserve and they said, 'they probably could take out 11 billion dollars worth of the reserve and not really hurt the value of the currency and to be able to fix some of our problems.' 

I could fix all my problems for slightly less....   just sayin!!!!

thanks Ron, all good news today, and almost alarming that the gurus are mostly on the same playbook. Have a great 4th

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

I could fix all my problems for slightly less....   just sayin!!!!

thanks Ron, all good news today, and almost alarming that the gurus are mostly on the same playbook.

Have a great 4th

Thanks adhoc10 ... you have a great 4th as well..! RON :flagsmiley:

• Thanks 1