Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 July 2020

Adam Montana

💥💥THANKS ADAM!!💥💥

This is why we all love humpday! Lol

Does anyone remember the articles about the investment accounts that, I believe, the IMF is managing for Iraq? If I'm remembering correctly, it was all the left over funds after the sale of their oil in the oil for food program.

Ring a bell? 

It also seemed that iraq could not have access to the funds until they became sovereign or go international with their currency.

Anyone remember this?

Edited by Joe Sutherland
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

💥💥THANKS ADAM!!💥💥

This is why we all love humpday! Lol

Does anyone remember the articles about the investment accounts that, I believe, the IMF is managing for Iraq? If I'm remembering correctly, it was all the left over funds after the sale of their oil in the oil for food program.

Ring a bell? 

It also seemed that iraq could not have access to the funds until they became sovereign or go international with their currency.

Anyone remember this?

Great reminder, thanks for bringing this up Joe! 

This was in the news frequently a few years back. It’d be nice to hear about what’s going on with this now ..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Love love this Adam! Thank you! Things are getting exciting. After so many years, we may actually be at the finish line! I remember ordering my first dinars working in Iraq back in 2007 (could still get them at Chase Bank back then!). Had no clue what kind of ride this would be lol! Still have them in the original Chase envelope from all those years back lol! Cheers! Go HCL and RV! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

but it's pretty darn close

orange IS THE NEW BLACK, 70 IS THE NEW 60 and 'closer than we gave ever been', is the new suddenly!!!

Thanks Adam, I'm on the edge of my seat, in a balanced way, waiting for what each new day brings. Much appreciation for all you and your team brims to the members.   Have a great 4th

Edited by adhoc10
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1