Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence."

Let’s destroy her house, her car, and her place of employment. Then let’s destroy her favorite place to shop for clothes, followed by her favorite coffee shop and grocery store.  Then see what stupidity comes out of her mouth because those are the types of property being destroyed. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, cws said:

Let’s destroy her house, her car, and her place of employment. Then let’s destroy her favorite place to shop for clothes, followed by her favorite coffee shop and grocery store.  Then see what stupidity comes out of her mouth because those are the types of property being destroyed. 

Bingo...👍👍👍🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

More evidence of the illustrious wonderful liberal education system. 

Apologies for always being so snarky. Guess I've had a belly full of their crap and its become exceedingly difficult being nice and holding my nose and swallowing hard. 

Agreed...110% and then at bible study last night someone just had to read that "love your enemies" deal....this is not easy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/2/2020 at 12:54 PM, DinarDavo said:

Agreed...110% and then at bible study last night someone just had to read that "love your enemies" deal....this is not easy!

Oh, I can love them and still kill them! :blink: 

Seriously though, how many times did GOD have the Israelites kill their enemies? I know, different scenario, right? Well, not really, if you say something ill about me and it deals with just you and I, then yes, I should try forgiveness first and still love you as the LORD commands. However, if you are going against the will of GOD and serve satan instead, then that is a different story. That’s just my :twocents: on it.

When the LORD returns to this earth, he is coming with a sword In his hand. I do not believe the sword is to show his love at that time. It is for one thing and one thing only, the war against evil.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Oh, I can love them and still kill them! :blink: 

Seriously though, how many times did GOD have the Israelites kill their enemies? I know, different scenario, right? Well, not really, if you say something ill about me and it deals with just you and I, then yes, I should try forgiveness first and still love you as the LORD commands. However, if you are going against the will of GOD and serve satan instead, then that is a different story. That’s just my :twocents: on it.

When the LORD returns to this earth, he is coming with a sword In his hand. I do not believe the sword is to show his love at that time. It is for one thing and one thing only, the war against evil.

Agreed also 110% 8th ID....it has been said that the "love for our enemies" is more of recognizing their intrinsic value as a creation (not necessarily a son or daughter) of God and as long as there is breath, "there is hope" for their salvation. The other side of the coin is that once they place themselves in a place that endangers the "breath" of another innocent individual they have, IMHO, relinquished their right to breathe and must deal with the resultant outcome. Since we have not as of yet attained to that wonderful, utopian society, I try to always be prepared level the playing field should it become necessary. Happy Independence Day and thank you for your service to our great nation!

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Agreed also 110% 8th ID....it has been said that the "love for our enemies" is more of recognizing their intrinsic value as a creation (not necessarily a son or daughter) of God and as long as there is breath, "there is hope" for their salvation. The other side of the coin is that once they place themselves in a place that endangers the "breath" of another innocent individual they have, IMHO, relinquished their right to breathe and must deal with the resultant outcome. Since we have not as of yet attained to that wonderful, utopian society, I try to always be prepared level the playing field should it become necessary. Happy Independence Day and thank you for your service to our great nation!

Agreed DD!! That's the way I feel as well! Thank you very much. May you and yours have a Happy Independence Day as well !! What a Great Nation that we live in!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1