Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pastor is given shocking dreams of what is coming in the months ahead.

Dinardarp

Link didn't work, but I went to site and listened.  I had heard of it (someone asked Mark Taylor about it), but I didn't know who the pastor was.  Mark cautioned to be very careful who you listened to and to walk in faith, not fear.  Let the Holy Spirit be your guide and not some obscure prophecy.

I trust God for protection, provision, and direction.  I believe the RV will occur when things seem at their worst.  I also trust and pray for President Trump and believe God will use him to restore this nation.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

This was as of 30 June 2020

LATEST: The KRG PM's assistant for investment affairs Rebaz Hamlan tells Rudaw TV that the KRG is ready to accept all the recent demands of the Iraqi government in return for sending the Region its share of the federal financial entitlements

image.png.8ef25ed932fe0d592c0d5bbbe6aa3b11.png

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1