Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tehran issues Trump arrest warrant

yota691

29/6/2020 15:23:00

1723122962020_000_1U56I4.jpg       

The public prosecutor in Tehran announced that he had prepared a list of 36 people, headed by US President Donald Trump, in direct or indirect relation to the assassination of the former commander of the "Quds Force" Qassem Soleimani.

Prosecutor Ali Al-Qassi Mehr said in a statement today, Monday, that Trump is at the head of these personalities and we will work to prosecute him even after his term as President of the United States is over.

Mehr confirmed that 36 people were identified as having a direct or indirect relationship with the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, among them political and military officials in the United States of America and other countries, adding that the judicial authority asked the International Interpol to arrest them and announced the red status for them.

He explained that the judiciary charged these people with murder and terrorist acts.

It should be noted that the commander of the Iranian "Quds Force" Qassem Soleimani was killed by an American raid on his car near Baghdad Airport, on the third of last January, and he was accompanied by the former deputy head of the "Popular Mobilization" Iraqi Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, who was killed with him in the raid.

PUKmedia / Agencies 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

Including Trump ... Iranian prosecutors issue warrants for the arrest of 36 people involved in the assassination of Soleimani

Political03:28 - 29/06/2020

Baghdad - Mawazine News:
The public prosecutor in Tehran announced that he had prepared a list of 36 people, headed by US President Donald Trump, in direct or indirect relation to the assassination of the former commander of the "Quds Force" Qassem Soleimani.
Prosecutor Ali Al-Qassi Mehr said in a statement today, Monday, that Trump is at the head of these personalities and we will work to prosecute him even after his term as President of the United States is over.
Mehr confirmed that 36 people were identified as having a direct or indirect relationship with the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, among them political and military officials in the United States of America and other countries, adding that the judicial authority asked the International Interpol to arrest them and announced the red status for them.
He explained that the judiciary charged these people with murder and terrorist acts.
It should be noted that the commander of the Iranian "Quds Force" Qassem Soleimani was assassinated by an American raid on his car near Baghdad Airport, on the third of last January, and he was accompanied by the former deputy head of the "popular crowd" Iraqi Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, who was assassinated with him in the raid. Ended on 29 / h

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Anybody else get the feel THEE Deep Deep Do Do State IS doing THIS as a LAST DITCH effort to REMOVE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump from 2020 THROUGH 2024???!!!

Desperate, Desperate Deep Deep Do Do State.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Let’s Pray FERVENTLY. THEE Deep Deep Do Do State is NOW hitting THEE “proverbial” “fan”!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Anybody else get the feel THEE Deep Deep Do Do State IS doing THIS as a LAST DITCH effort to REMOVE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump from 2020 THROUGH 2024???!!!

Desperate, Desperate Deep Deep Do Do State.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Let’s Pray FERVENTLY. THEE Deep Deep Do Do State is NOW hitting THEE “proverbial” “fan”!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Nope, I don't think this is driven by the "DEEP-STATE"! This is solely the work of extremist, finatics within the Iranian Regime.

On a good note, however, Trump can cancel his plans for vacationing in Tehran...LOL.

😉

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, nannab said:

I would even chip in to learn the names from the US that are contributing to

this madness. .  Hillarious Kerry, Pelosi to mention a few.

:twothumbs: BINGO!!!, NannaB, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

My thoughts EXACTLY. TRYING to "flip" THEE "script".

So.....................................................

Looks like Barr, et.al., is CLOSING IN!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY, pray tell, ISSUING THE ARREST WARRANTS NEARLY SIX (6) MONTHS AFTER THEE ACT AND ABOUT FOUR (4) MONTHS BEFORE November 3, 2020???!!!

TIME is of THEE ESSENCE!!!

We WILL have to see how INTERPOL responds LIKIE, "Yeah, right, YOU go "attempt" to ARREST The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump. Ain't gonna have NO PATRIOT WRATH ON ME!!! My "interpol" "badge" AIN'T NO "protection"!!!"!!!

33 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Nope, I don't think this is driven by the "DEEP-STATE"! This is solely the work of extremist, finatics within the Iranian Regime.

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN, IndraMan, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, THEE Deep Deep Do Do State AND extremist fanatics within the Insanian Regime ARE "one" "in" THEE "same"!!!

Remember FORMER Arizona Senator John McCain???!!!

Aligned WITH extremist fanatic Isalmists then.................

Justice WAS "served".

YYYEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: BINGO!!!, NannaB, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

My thoughts EXACTLY. TRYING to "flip" THEE "script".

So.....................................................

Looks like Barr, et.al., is CLOSING IN!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY, pray tell, ISSUING THE ARREST WARRANTS NEARLY SIX (6) MONTHS AFTER THEE ACT AND ABOUT FOUR (4) MONTHS BEFORE November 3, 2020???!!!

TIME is of THEE ESSENCE!!!

We WILL have to see how INTERPOL responds LIKIE, "Yeah, right, YOU go "attempt" to ARREST The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump. Ain't gonna have NO PATRIOT WRATH ON ME!!! My "interpol" "badge" AIN'T NO "protection"!!!"!!!

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN, IndraMan, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, THEE Deep Deep Do Do State AND extremist fanatics within the Insanian Regime ARE "one" "in" THEE "same"!!!

Remember FORMER Arizona Senator John McCain???!!!

Aligned WITH extremist fanatic Isalmists then.................

Justice WAS "served".

YYYEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Intellectually honest minds and spirits (what???)  think and speak alike my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1