Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A CALL FOR PRAYER !!!

8th ID

The other day while watching the all of political hype going on, I saw a speech from Joe Biden. Of course he was blasting President Trump and everything else, but he said and did one thing that struck a cord with me and has been on my mind since. When talking about the virus and ongoing pandemic, he looked directly into the camera and leaned in and said "There is no miracle coming." He said this as if he was telling the people of this nation we were doomed. Well, I disagree. I know miracles do happen and this Great Nation of ours can receive one.

The LORD said, 18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:18-20 (NKJV). So, putting all politics aside here, I am calling for all DV members here to join me in prayer for the health and safety of this Great Nation of ours. Please do not let the prayers stop here. Get your family and friends involved. Lets get the prayers to spread faster and greater than this virus is.

Almighty GOD, we beseech you to hear our prayers as we lift them up to you. We ask that you bind this plague, this virus, this pestilence that has stricken our land. We know that this land and the people can be healed in a day and that you are true to your word when two or more agree that it will be done. We ask Dear LORD that as this land is healed your protection be provided to all here and their families. In you glorious name we pray, AMEN.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, 8th ID said:

We ask that you bind this plague, this virus, this pestilence that has stricken our land.

This plague, this virus, this pestilence that has stricken our land is Liberalism and is fueling THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease AND causes THEE "stricken" to spontaneously contort themselves so as to embed THEIR "cognitions" in THEIR "safe" "spaces". THEE ensuing hypoxia further exacerbates THEIR delirium.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Will be praying.

Thank You, 8th ID, for the Call To Prayer.

Prayers Up!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

We believe there is a God who bends his ear to listen, and so I pray:

1. For the sick and infected: God, heal and help. Sustain bodies and spirits. Contain the spread of infection. Heal those in the hospitals, get them home soon.and safely.

2. God, protect our elderly and those suffering from chronic disease or are high risk.

3. Provide for the poor, watch over our military, those having to travel. 

Father, watch over and take care of us all, even the ones who thumb their noses at this whole mess. 

Amen 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2