Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 10:45 PM CDT - 6/27/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several other opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Mnt Goat   The news this period is all about getting more pressure on the government (GOI) to assist the private sector to prosper and to get off oil as the sole source of revenues. Many articles telling us all kinds of rumors as to how they intend to find the salaries for June. These salaries are due next week. Will they have the money? NO – they are not borrowing from outside Iraq. Nor can they borrow any more internally either from the banks.

*** Pimpy  ...I told you guys things were starting to go and move at neck-breaking pace.  Things are going really really good...We're that close IMO to the rate change happening for the Iraqi dinar...there's a push and I know I'm right about this...we see a lot of things happening at one time...  Article:   " Al - Kazemi on the strategic dialogue with America:  It was confirmed for the first time the recognition of national sovereignty".   Didn't I tell you what they needed to do?  Did I not say they have to restore their sovereignty and then we need their currency to be recognized internationally? ...I'm telling you what's gonna happen is when they get here into the United States you're gonna see it...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Pimpy  You're gonna see a Rose Garden Podium speech with Al-Kazemi and Trump and Trump is gonna say to the international community it's time to restore the sovereignty of Iraq so that the Iraq people can start moving ahead and rebuilding their country and by doing so we need to remove the restrictions off of their currency and it will once again be recognized internationally which means banks like Wells Fargo, Chase banks and other banks that deal with currency will then be able to either sell or buy from from you the Iraqi dinar...we've been waiting for this...Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...(Post 2 of 2)...

*** Jeff   ...they only extended Allaq's proxy which means temporary term as Central Bank Governor until July 15th.  That could suggest to us that they might or maybe...giving him only until July 15th to commission and execute and complete the rate change...

*** Pimpy  ...the bigger question is what is in the "white paperwork" that's coming to Washington?  Everybody is buzzing about that.   There's a lot of people assuming the rate change is in there.  I don't want to throw that assumption there but it's kinda hard not to...there's a lot of reasons to believe that there really is...

*** Pimpy  this guy  [PM Kazemi]  is starting to become a hero for the Iraqi people.  He really is.  He seem to be really doing what's necessary to help out not only the Iraqi people but the Middle East in general...he is literally weaning out those Iranian puppets...this is a huge and bold move...for some strange reason Iran has been very very quiet about everything.  I don't know what that means.  I haven't been been able to figure out why that is...why after all this hassle is Iran being so quiet?  There's a weird part of me that thinks they're thinking, 'great once Biden is in then we'll do what we need to do.  But until then let's remain quiet.'  That's what's going through my head.  We will see. Every day I keep seeing more and positive news that tells us that we're almost there...we are way closer than we've ever been before and something tells me there's more on the line of what's happened in Iraq here in the United State in regards to Trump's reelection.

:tiphat:That's all for today Folks. Sleep well and have a great Sunday...Blessings... RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 10

48 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy  You're gonna see a Rose Garden Podium speech with Al-Kazemi and Trump

:tiphat:That's all for today Folks. Sleep well...Blessings... RON

Wtf - Who The Hell Could Possibly Sleep At A Time Like This Captain Ron ? :blink: 

Especially After Pimpy Just Announced That There Would Be A Rose Garden Speech With Kazemi And President Trump ! :o 

image.gif.c18bec9d264622df99af7e807477a068.gif

Oh Ya - And Always Remember Captain Ron’s Public Service Announcement ...

If The RV Headboard’s A Rockin’ - Don’t Come A Knockin’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, a-j516 said:

thanks yendor, we need a laugh once in awhile.  If this ever rvs we will have to have a drink or two at the rv party.

My drink of choice is Tonic Water and lime..... but if this rv happens I will gladly have your drink of choice. Good Luck to all of us.

• Upvote 1