Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sells For 1:1 on the Following Current Exchange Site!

bigwave

48 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

If you want the shiney shiney you gotta work for it!  Prospecting is quite the game .I'll stick to the Placer with the occasional Nugget.. Almost every  person except one that i have taken out prospecting never go a second time. Its tough whether you are in a river sniping , Breaking rock or jack hammering caliche.  But well worth the hunt!   As for the price of gold.... I see $2,000 by October 

Note: Lots of Rattlesnake and plenty Mojave Greens this year. Watch your step

Free labor for free edjumacation. I would love to learn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Monkndad said:

Lived in Texas since 89 but raised in Oklahoma...so for me it is Boomer Sooner. lol

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Great Football rivalry.  I’ve sent a lot of my ballplayers to OU, great University.  

malcolm kelly .. now wide receiver coach @ TCU  .. sorry to hijack 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

That’s cool.  I’m a 30 plus year alcohol free fellow so I’ll have a root beer.  

Congrats On That Dude ! ;) 

Me And Davis Almost Made It 30 Plus Minutes Thru Happy Hour Before We Both Caved In ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Monkndad said:

Pitcher you are right. It was November of 2009. I was in a hotel room in Austin Tx when a buddy of mine called me and said it was on 4x at $1.49. I have been waiting since for this thing to happen. I'm just a short timer, only been waiting for 12 years. 

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m sitting at 12 years as well.  

Hook em Horns. Class of 76

I think Texas has the highest concentration of Dinar holders. I grew up in Houston in an Aggie household. Been in Austin 20 years (hook 'em).

I already planned on getting together with Mr Brando and people in Houston when this thing goes. Maybe we should do a central Texas thing too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

I think Texas has the highest concentration of Dinar holders. I grew up in Houston in an Aggie household. Been in Austin 20 years (hook 'em).

I already planned on getting together with Mr Brando and people in Houston when this thing goes. Maybe we should do a central Texas thing too.

DFW area here.. Let’s do this y’all!!!! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2