Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next three months

yota691

47 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next three months

27-6-2020

Finance Minister Ali Allawi confirmed today, Saturday, that the government has an integrated program to reform the economy.

Allawi added in a press statement, "The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament during the next three months."

He continued, "We will boost the state's revenues by other sources, such as customs and taxes, and strengthen the private sector."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TMills6864 said:

Three months … I assume I can put my dinars back in the closet for a while … I pray that someone tells me how wrong I am ...

Nope you are correct.  Put them back.  Because it's always next week or next month, or in the future or coming soon. It just doesn't what news article is out there, leave your dinar in the closet because, it is never today it's always in the future. Been on this ride for 15 yrs and it hasn't happened  I believe it wont, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Iraq announces an economic reform program that includes maximizing tax and customs revenues

Iraq announces an economic reform program that includes maximizing tax and customs revenues
Ali Abdul Amir Allawi - Minister of Finance
 June 27, 2020 05:29 PM

Direct: The Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, announced that the government is in the process of forming a complete and integrated program to reform and advance the economy.

Allawi said to the Iraqi News Agency (conscious), today, Saturday, that this program will be presented to the House of Representatives during the next three months and will be comprehensive.

The Minister of Finance pointed out that the plans in the program will address all sectors of the economy and the productive and service sectors.

Allawi added that the program includes enhancing the state’s revenues from other sources such as: customs, taxes, direct and halting waste, as well as the process of removing the throttle from the economy, stressing that the government will enhance and strengthen the activity of the private sector, because its growth will provide jobs and increase local production.

• Upvote 2